Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

@Myregister: Well it is vulnerable for sure, as for trader their credentials data could be taken and this is a bad news for us, which means we may lose more of our money later or somoene may rob our profit that we have in our account, but with mobile phone everything seems easy and more mobile for me LOL

There are risk in everything we take that is why you shoudl encrypt your connection when you want to trade, so your credential will be safe. As i said before trading via mobile phone is easy and also you can just trade directly without need to boot your computer over and over again. It is consuming your time.

There are risk in everything we take that is why you shoudl encrypt your connection when you want to trade, so your credential will be safe. As i said before trading via mobile phone is easy and also you can just trade directly without need to boot your computer over and over again. It is consuming your time.

The mobility of mobile trading platform is the most wanted things for those who aren't always in front of their computers...

@myregister: Even it is actually unsecured by with encryption we can feel secure and moreover, Mobile Phone is a nice platform for trading. Not just like what you said but it contain a portable device where you can just directly trade anywhere and anytime, giving us to act no matter what is our condition except when we are sick for sure LOL.

@gaban: You hit the spot, with this kind of new way to trade people will have mobility than ever, i also see that mobile trading will increase more and more in future thanks to smartphone usage which increase in this year and in future. I've been try it few times and to be honest it is just a bit different than desktop trading.

The mobility of mobile trading platform is the most wanted things for those who aren't always in front of their computers...

Yes, mobility is the factor what we want when use our own mobile phone when trade and i bet no one want to stuck in one place when they use their own mobile phone but one problem that come later is how to deal with wireless internet connection which i think is not stable and also not secure.

Term of performance we all know that mobile phone has limited features so theirs no way we can trade in full potential if we going to trade in mobile phone. Mobile phone is good but we need to make sure that we trade using our computers than our mobile phone and if I have a choice between mobile phone and tablet I will prefer to use tablet instead. 

• 2 weeks later...

@uncle gober: What kind of limitation? Don't tell me that is because of the screen? Do you have 5" smaprthone at least? Those things are common nowadays people also use that for trade, and guess what only less that have complain but mostly comfortable for it, and not to mention you can trade even without stay in your computer only.

Not everyone trade forex via mobile because of many causes most of them think that mobile phone won't make you able to see charts clearly also it is hard to trade with mobile phone because of many unknown issues, but in fact mobile phone nowadays seems normal for trading, especially for someone who hate to turning off and on computer over and over again.

You might want to see how are your orders going by spectating it on your mobile phone. And you may cut loss some of them if you feel your orders are beginning to worse...

This is why this kind of feature popular for many people who want to use mobile phone. The difference between mobile phone and desktop computer aside form portability is the availability, it doesn't mean desktop doesn't available for us anytime but it takes longer time for turn it ON.

• 5 months later...

Trading using mobile I think it would be very beneficial for us because with so it will allow us to trade with the maximum and we can trade anytime and anywhere without time limit

But it's much better if you just use mobile trading only for watching your orders and close it. It's not really recommended to analyze and make an order in it.

Trading forex with mobile phone is very good and simple but now I dont normally like that process what I know is that p.c plartform always make it convinience and easy for me to move on and get what I actually wanted since indicators is clearly seen here

What pc platform relly lack is mobility, just think by using common sense, would you want to bring your PC everywhere? With Mobile Phone you can trade nearly anywhere as long as the market still open for you. But, trading via mobile phone has its own bad side, if you live in a country where its internet connection is not reliable then you're done for.

What pc platform relly lack is mobility, just think by using common sense, would you want to bring your PC everywhere? With Mobile Phone you can trade nearly anywhere as long as the market still open for you. But, trading via mobile phone has its own bad side, if you live in a country where its internet connection is not reliable then you're done for.

But in pc, you can almost analyze everything, using many kinds of method of analysis that will support your decision when it comes to put an order for trading. It very recommended to use mobile trading just to watch and close orders.

Trading forex via mobile phone should have been a very good option. You can access your account and place a trade even when you are on the move. But still it is not getting any popular, it even looks like no expert is trading via mobile. 

But in pc, you can almost analyze everything, using many kinds of method of analysis that will support your decision when it comes to put an order for trading. It very recommended to use mobile trading just to watch and close orders.

That is because you have bigger screen, actually if you also have bigger screen then you can analyze in android or iOS or windows phone. If you don't have much indicators to put and have big screen like 6 inch or 5.5 inch on you smartphone you still able to analyze the market without any hassle

I don't know if there is expert or not which trade via mobile phone, but i think using smartphone is one of the wise idea to choose especially for someone who trade in various place or has very high mobile life, or adventurous person. In my own opinion nothing wrong with use mobile phone for trading it is just matter of usability.

Yes personally I trade forex via mobile phone but sometime the whole process seems to be complicated because I never and dont have much time here but the only problem is that chart are showing few indicator as compared to when you are using laptop

See, it seems that many people right now realize that trade in foreign exchange doesn't mandate you to trade with use your computer only. You can use your smartphone which is more modern rather than before and of course has larger screens so you can analyze with more space free. One thing which i love about trade with mobile phone is its mobility,  it allows me to trade anytime, anywhere i want.

Personally i trade using my mobile phone you can download MetaTrader 4 from FreshForex website which was designed by MetaQuotes Software Company forex software for free it allows you to view charts, perform chart trading and one-click trading, news, events, analyze the market, view transaction history, develop trading strategies etc. Metatrader 4 has a wide range of key competitive advantages. It has multi-currency and multi-language support. This free forex trade software is an efficient, reliable and secure platform. Metatrader 4 also offers a mobile platform for the convenient trading from everywhere.