Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Is there a way to eliminate risk fully?

alam3636

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was a time i was doing a business and i tend to take risk without thinking which resulted to me always lossing.what would i say to that.isn't it my fault??They major reason why people tend to fail is that the never applied wisdom to their risk taking.

the actual reason for the failure that we experience is not as ill-judged to determine a risk but, because we never want to change trade patterns we become better and we still often tempted to earn huge profits from any trade, if we do a trade just by using a small lot I think that we do not trade will have a high risk, and we will move away from the risk of large losses as well

Then, we should have our way to learn those things. And also to learn how to sacrifice and to risk things in order to gain something. It's like Forex trading that if we don't put the risk or our investment at stake we will not going to have potential to make profits at all and therefore, we are not ready to be a trader because, we don't know to handle the risks and the purpose of it.

At most you can do right now is minimize your risk. The less risk you make the less loses you going to incur. Now how can you minimize risk. The best way to minimize risk is to make good analysis. Because this is the only way we can actually make profit in forex trading without risking much money. I do trade but I make sure that each time I open a position I tried my best that I can earn big with it.

I am sure that there is no way to eliminate the risk in forex . May be you can minimize your risk with some good techniques that can be followed to minimize by till now there is no strategy that can help us avoid the risk . With our risk there is no forex and never expect to get such ways that can eliminate the risk .

Yes, that's the simple rule to make profits. It is the goal of minimizing the losses and maximizing our profits. Actually either way, we aim for profits after all. Usually traders focus more of how to do risk management correctly, properly and worthily. Since, we can't just copy others risk management but to learn them and use our own way to manage the risks.

No its impossible to eliminate risk from Forex trading fully. We can minimize the risk associated with Forex trading through earning and practice and can use Forex to generate good return on our capital.Though we cannot earn profit always without incurring losses in between, we can use Forex to get excellent returns on our investment.

No its impossible to eliminate risk from Forex trading fully. We can minimize the risk associated with Forex trading through earning and practice and can use Forex to generate good return on our capital.Though we cannot earn profit always without incurring losses in between, we can use Forex to get excellent returns on our investment.

of course, we cannot do that thing, and in here ROI is not for all traders, i mean only some traders that can get ROI here, there are big amount of money that many people loss here,if you know. i don't know if tpeople have too much hope for Forex like that, as the excellent place to get ROI but you must remember this is high risk investment field.

The thing is, you can't totally eliminate risks. I doubt you can do it even you are next to a perfect trader.Even we have the risk management, the only purpose of this will be to lower or minimize the possible losses we will have in our trades. As you have already stated to have 1:2 ratio for the risk and reward will mean you will have pointing out of the losing trades.

I am sure that there is no way to eliminate the risk in forex . May be you can minimize your risk with some good techniques that can be followed to minimize by till now there is no strategy that can help us avoid the risk . With our risk there is no forex and never expect to get such ways that can eliminate the risk .

Yeah. you're right. We can not eliminate the risk in forex trading, because every business is certainly there are risks. The greater the risk that we will receive, the greater the reward that we will get, if we want to try to minimize the risk.

Yeah. you're right. We can not eliminate the risk in forex trading, because every business is certainly there are risks. The greater the risk that we will receive, the greater the reward that we will get, if we want to try to minimize the risk.

risk is your profit, what i mean there is if you get higher risk in your business then it means you wil get bigger risk for you and also bigger profit in your business, so since forex is big risk field then you must know that forex will give us bigger profit if we can manage our trade well but if not then we will loss

Many people are attracted to forex trading because it does provide high returns if you manage to get it right and this is indeed all possible because of the high risk that forex trading has. One just needs to happen is for traders to know the type of risk that exists so that they can work around it.

Theirs no way you can eliminate risk but its good if you can minimize risk. Right now I'm losing money as eur/jpy and the rest of the pairs that I'm trading seems going bearish. I can still hold but I'm hoping that I can end up in profit in two to three weeks because if not then my earning this month is going to be so low. I only earn 81 dollars so far and I need at least 20 dollars to earn total of 100 dollars my monthly earning target.

That's what Forex trading we will able to have lessen the risk by different means like applying a good strategy with risk management. Or applying the stop loss and take profit in our trades. But fully risks to be eliminated is just a dream. No one should think of doing such as if they can think of the market correctly, analyze it precisely that 100% the market will move in that direction or trend.

risk is always appear in the currency trading and traders cannot avoid loss even though already have good and proven trading strategy. because there is no perfect system that able to generate perfect result. the important way to overcome risk is set good risk and money management plan.

yeah there is no perfect system here and also we must trade with other traders too indirectly, so they have some strategy that they need to apply in order for them to gain profit that maybe also have opposite strategy with our own strategy. but i think as long as we can handle our own risk that will be a good thing for us

yeah there is no perfect system here and also we must trade with other traders too indirectly, so they have some strategy that they need to apply in order for them to gain profit that maybe also have opposite strategy with our own strategy. but i think as long as we can handle our own risk that will be a good thing for us

yes, that exactly what makes the market move up and down. every traders have different system and that will lead different expectation about how to describe the market. if expectation tend to buy, will create bullish pattern and movement. same thing will occur if traders expectation tend to sell.

yes, that exactly what makes the market move up and down. every traders have different system and that will lead different expectation about how to describe the market. if expectation tend to buy, will create bullish pattern and movement. same thing will occur if traders expectation tend to sell.

that is right, with create bullish pattern they hope to gain more profit from their last acitivity, but in fact that is what people need to do so they can get profit, in here we need to sell and buy, but still that not change that forex is truly a risky field but i think to elilminate it we cannot do that

avoid the risk is a must for every traders, they need to learn how to do that in every market condition so that is why we have demo account that will teach them something like that efficiently without need to waste so much busk in their own pocket especially for newbies who start to trade