Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Talk4Trade - Talk4Trade.com

umeghayu

If the PTP section is disorganised how would the other sections look like,it will be difficult to make posts in the forum,because the PTP section is the most active section in most forums,I am still eager to see new payments from the from the forum,the admin should try and visit other PTP forums and see the comments that members make about the forum,this will really help the forum to gain more members

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would most certainly be better if it was better organised for sure. Other sections within GPT are find like the PTC section for example but the PTP forum also includes general money making threads for example although some do discuss about earning money from various PTP.

@glucoseguy,is there any mod in the forum,I don't think that the forum has a moderator cos the forum is still a new one,I am not really sure if it has or not,but if it has,that means,the mod should try and organise the disorganised sections so that the forum would look clean and new members would know how to make posts in the forum

Yes,you are very correct,it would be difficult to make posts in the forum if there are so many spam posts in the forum,I have not been checking the forum recently so I wouldn't know if the spam posts are still there,if there are spam posts the admin should try and do the moderating himself,I mean he should try and delete all the irrelevant posts in the forum

the not good when there are absolutely no recent transaction evidence around the forum since this is just what may make as well as split this forum specifically together with the type of advertising campaign they are operating at present second and we wonder in the event that there's been absolutely no expenses by any means as well as members include simply not uploaded evidence.

@hadg33 even though it may be too early for a mod to be present, I think it would have been better if the admin had a mod to help him to make work easier in the forum when the time comes. Well, if he can increase the post rates, he'll surely get more traffic as many posters will be motivated to join in the forum and become active.

If the admin feels that he cannot handle the spam posts on the forum then he should get a mod indeed. If he can make the necessary time to be active and take care of these things then he can do so and it would actually be cost-effective for the admin. The spam posts need to be taken care of though.

That's true. The admin of T4T really needs a mod as it won't be easy for only him to clear spam posts and to ban spammers and spam bots as spammers are good at making a huge number of posts within very short periods because all they do is copy and paste while spam bots are also good at making a large number of posts since they are programmed to do so. Let's hope that getting a mod is his next agenda with regards to T4T

That's true. The admin of T4T really needs a mod as it won't be easy for only him to clear spam posts and to ban spammers and spam bots as spammers are good at making a huge number of posts within very short periods because all they do is copy and paste while spam bots are also good at making a large number of posts since they are programmed to do so. Let's hope that getting a mod is his next agenda with regards to T4T

It is very challenging for the admin of T4T without a mod, but citing the rates as a reason, i really do not see him employing a mod anytime soon. The limits here are not that impressive, and i wish it could be better. I would make posts till i get to the limits here and then move off to other forums. Issues with payments are not that disturbing and it is worth considering.

The if admin would not be employing a mod in here qhixh is understandable from an affordibility point of view, he should be more active to deal with spam on the forum. It is going to end up creating a bad impression for the forum that it looks abandoned and chase the little posters and potential advertisers away.

I think the best for the admin is to just have compact his responsibility if he's not ready or can't afford to have mods here. Obviously, I don't find any interesting in this forum only they have here contest so, I don't think he will in need of moderators if he can just moderate when the time comes.

It is very challenging for the admin of T4T without a mod, but citing the rates as a reason, i really do not see him employing a mod anytime soon. The limits here are not that impressive, and i wish it could be better. I would make posts till i get to the limits here and then move off to other forums. Issues with payments are not that disturbing and it is worth considering.

I understand your point but I was actually elaborating on the admin needing a mod to help him to reduce spamming in the forum to a reasonable extent. Well, its good to see that you are determined to reach payout here even though the forum isn't getting much interests from posters. It may take quite a longer time for you to reach payout than you are supposed to because of the low activities here unless the admin allows back to back posting at time intervals.

It's better if they would have their own moderator on the site as well so that they will have less spamming on the site as well. So if the admin is taking the site seriously that he should have thought of that also. So it would look that the site would last night if they can afford to pay for moderator

Yes, the offers are just not that interesting for members to stand up and want to take part in posting here. This is even so at a point when there is a scarcity of forums that pay well and members are on the lookout for new forums that can fill the gaps and provide earnings.

Well I really dont know if the forum is still active in payment currently because its pretty been a while since the forum paid a member. Well I cannot subject myself to post in the forum because certain criterias inhere might be very disturbing thus affecting my activities in the forum.

I dont necessarily know when the last time that the forum actually paid out to a member since I havent checked this out in a while now. I just know that I havent seen a new payment proofs in a while from the forum so maybe this is something we need to verify.

I guess we will also have to check on the forum itself to try and determine when was the last there there were any payments made on the site. Its just that because at the moment most of us are lacking the interest to post on the site its hard to even visit the site to check updates.

Well members are not to be blamed for the low activities in the forum, rather it should be centered on the admin here because as I can see admin is not doing anything moltivational to posters. The forum dont just need promotion but the aspect of payment should be taken seriously if the forum wants to progress.

You are right because the powers actually rest with admin to take control of the forum and provide an environment that will be condusive for poster to feel its worthy to spend their time here. Its just that in the end funding also counts so that may be a deterrent.