Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Talk4Trade - Talk4Trade.com

umeghayu

Get paid for Posting thread and replies at Talk4Trade.com

Talk4Trade.com

For Every thread you create you get 1 credit.

For Every reply you post in any thread you get 1 credit

for every active friends that you refer to Talk4trade you get 10 credits.

For Every 10 active friends that you refer to Talk4trade,you get $1

Payment made by Paypal/Liberty Reserve/Solid Trust Pay

here some contest already run

Every week , there will be a contest.

During the week, every user can post any no. of threads and replies (So you can gain unlimited credits for posting lots of threads and posts).At the end of that week, money will be awarded to top 5 users with maximum credits.

Results will be announced at the end of every week.

The 1st user with maximum credits will be awarded with $10

The 2nd user with maximum credits will be awarded with $5

The 3rd user with maximum credits will be awarded with $3

The 4th user with maximum credits will be awarded with $2

The 5th user with maximum credits will be awarded with $1

Top 5 users with maximum credits will be announced in the thread at the end of week.

Money will be sent to winner users and credits of all users will be reset to 0 at end of week (immediately after declaration of result)

After declaration of result, you can immediately start posting threads and replies and credits of everyone will again start counting from 0 and winners will be declared again at end of week. This contest will be held every week and every week winners will be declared.

Only 1 RULE - Don't post junk posts or junk threads just to increase your credits. Your thread or post should be with useful information.

Members with useless posts will not get paid.

Link >>> Talk4Trade.com

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The contests are not just bad but the truth is the forum is offering a very low rate and this is not encouraging,the admin should atleast have made the forum to be offering 2 cents,this would have make so made so many members to join the forum,anyways I just don't feel like posting in this forum forum for now

Though, I don't feel to participate on it. I will just try to just focus in other forums as this forum is not good at all having only 1 credit or 1 point is not really encouraging for members. And also I don't know how trusted the admin or if they will really able to pay or clear the payouts for the top poster.

Well,umeghayu can reach a payout ontime simply because he is a hyip monitor and all he does in the forum is just to post payment proves or create hyip threads,this is just a copy and paste method,I don't think I am ready to add any new ptp forum that offers a cent to the forums that I already have on my list

• 2 weeks later...

This is a new Paid to Post forum. Well, I am very happy to read when there is another new forum coming in the business again. This is not a bad thing at all for us here. But we need to see here, and hopefully this forum can pay the member for long time and popular

Well I checked out the site again and I was just tempted to have an account in the forum,but when I tried to submit the registration forum,the page redirects me to the beginning of the form,I tried several times and I was unable to register,I had to leave the forum

For me I would rather not be active in here especially since its a new site although its good to see a payment proof for a big amount. I would rather stick to the sites that I currently working with at the moment as I am have stable posting activities there before looking at another forum with these rates.

Sincerely I dont know if the admin of this program really need posters or not because the forum is not doing fine such rate which they are offering here is very low for anybody to take and the mod is not even doing anything to keep the forum moving in difference forum.

@mksaife,that is the more reason that would make me not to make posts in the forum,I checked the forum again,I can't find a new payment proof apart the old proofs that was exhibited in the payment section,it seems members are not just active in the forum

Its not good when there are no recent payment proofs on the forum because this is what can make or break the forum especially with the kind of campaign that they are running at the present moment. I wonder if there has been no payments at all or members have simply not uploaded proofs.

• 2 weeks later...

i tend not to sense to take part into it. I am going to merely seek to merely concentration inside additional boards since this specific community forum is not proficient at many possessing just one credit score or perhaps 1 point isn't really encouraging pertaining to members. And as well My partner and i do not know precisely how reliable your admin or perhaps when they can truly able to pay or perhaps obvious your affiliate payouts for the best poster.

Well for sure that is true in this business of posting I think that the low rate forum stand a good chance to get no or low members here so the best is for the admin to do something about this program for sure.

Unfortunately this is what is the case in here because forums with low rates always have low posting activities. One of the things that the forum could do is to try and make faster payment processing so that there is at least some good incentives to be active here.

That's very correct,if the admin can make faster payments in the forum,I guess the activity in the forum would definitely increase,and if the activities in the forum increase that means there would also be participants in the contests and that would make the forum to be able to provide payment proofs on a weekly basis,cos winners are picked on a weekly basis

That's true. If the payment processing can be done very quickly, then posters will be able to post actively here despite the low rates but it seems that this one is no longer paying or members are not active here as there's no recent payment proofs. I'll rather avoid registering in the forum since the forums I'm involved in pay better or have effective payment systems

There just has to be some incentives to get member talking about the forum and giving it free publicity on the threads like here. This is why the payment proofs from fast payments would have been ideal because they would serve as part of the promotion for the forum.

The PTP section here is so disorganised unlike the usual format that we are used to. There are a lot of other threads mixed in between that it would be hard for someone knew to see the opportunities for posting on the different PTP's and explore them properly from here.