Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Talk4Trade - Talk4Trade.com

umeghayu

I don't really get what you guys are saying,you know that in ECMF login in and making 5 replies means you would be earning 13 cents,it is guaranteed,in T4T are you guys saying if i should create 3 threads and 2 replies,is it also certain that i would be making 13 cents as well,i mean would the admin be paying on a daily basis just like in ECMF

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The maximum number of credits you can make per day is 13 and not only 9 because you can get max 9 credits for the threads and max 4 credits for posts. But yes, you will not be cashing out on a daily basis like on ECMF and need to wait till you reach 100 credits first. You need to note that if you dont create threads you will only get 4 credits per day only which is meagre earnings.

@tirus nice 1 for breaking it down in the simplest form. So if the daily credit in the forum is 13 then it will take an active poster a total of about 8 days to complete 100 credits, yet the forum is still not getting much attention of posters despite the fact that the forum is paying.

@ofejiro20 and tirus,thanks for the informations,seriously i never knew that,that was how the contest was,it is not bad only that,creating of threads would just be difficult thing in the contest,anyways i don't think i can participate in this type of contest,so there is no need for me checking out the link that you posted

I have already made up my mind that I will not be posting on the forum because it more focused on contests that paying as a PTP forum and therefore would not work out well for me. I see that there are some members that are posting on the forum and its good as long as they are aware of how it works.

What we want is to have a regular activity in here then it it's going to be hard for us because of some limitation then it's just better not because there are many Forums where we can spend our time without looking for any other Forum, that's why I am sure that this Forum can hardly attract posters.

You have said it all monyitomon, for those reasons mention above the forum may find it difficult to attract active posters and thats is the reason why the forum has been dormant for a while now. So its up to admin either to change the forum to a full flesh paid to post forum or leave the forum like that.

We can see how serious the Admin because if he do some changes in here then for sure he was thinking for something to make it better because I am sure that the Admin want to have some good activities because without any members the Forum is like a dead one because members are really important.

Even if he leaves the forum as a contest based forum, he should do everything within his power to make sure that members are active there on a daily basis so that he will be having a reasonable amount of daily traffic that will attract advertisers. He should also make sure that the contests here are interesting and lively so that members that love contests will be fully active there.

That is the responsibility of the Admin in here, but if the Admin don't have funds to make things better in here then I don't think if he can take an action in here because without enough funds then he can't move even he have a good plan in here, that's still useless when he can't implement those plans.

But there are no delays in clearing of payments in the forum though i am not active in the forum but i haven't seen any member that complains that there is a delay in clearing of payments,i think that members are not just active in the forum and that is why we can't be seeing payment proof in any forum

I think that the admin also needs to bring about changes that would be encouraging to members on the forum. The way that things are at the moment it is really not enticing enough for many members that are serious about being active on ptp to think of this forum as a good earner. I am just going to continue avoiding the forum until I see a good offer.

Yes, fast payments mean nothing if you are not able to post and earn from discussions as we can see from the forum although I dont know if the forum is particularly fast with their payment processing. Maybe admin will realise this in time and bring about some positive changes.

I am sure because those contest aren't forever so members may be also losing their interest to participate with the contest in here that's why the Admin need to come up with something new, but if the Admin doesn't have really funds to support his plans then that is really hard as we can't do anything about.

There are those who are interested or not even know that they are participating on it. But I doubt I can take part of it since the forum surely have advantage for those who can make many posts in the forum more regularly which I don't think I can do it so, to already conclude that I can't win there.

Those who have started their posting activity early then they have a chance so I guess if you are quite comfortable with your posting activity in here then you just have to keep up your posting activity because you never know that you may win the contest in here especially that chances are high.

The best way would be with duplicate content like with payment proofs and hyip threads because then you would not mind posting the same content on different forums. When it comes to discussions its different because you have to apply your mind on every forum you go to.

For me,i can never participated in the contests in the forum,though i am eligible to win in the contest,but what i don't like about the forum is the post limitations,if there is no post limitations in the forum,who knows,i might be active in the forum just because the forum still pays for paid to post and i just need to earn in paid to posts forums

I would probably consider posting on the forum if there was no limitation as well because the post rates are actually average post rates that we get on other forum since i believe the rates are 2 and 3 cents for posts and threads consecutively so it would have been good to post.