Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Talk4Trade - Talk4Trade.com

umeghayu

It would be really hard for you if there is a post limitation especially for those who just decided to participate when there just one week left then I am sure that they don't have the chance to win anymore as there is a post limitation as only those who maintain their posting activities will have a chance.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The posting limitation in here is actually worse because you cannot make much posts on the forum anyway. Most of the forums that have post limitations usually allow for at least 10 posts to be made on the forum per day but in here its worse because its 5 which caters for both threads and posts.

It's usually not interesting to post in such Forums because there is a limitation that's why I will never consider this Forum unless the Admin do something that can be attractive to its members then I am sure that this Forum will be quite popular as there may be some who may consider posting in here.

That's what i am really talking about,assuming it was 10 posts i would have been making posts in the forum as well but the 5 posts is just too low,it is not just encouraging and that is why i have decided not to work in this forum at all,the admin might be changing the post limitations later in the future

Five posts is just really low I thought it was at least 10 posts in here. So, I think it's just not worth spending your time in here, but instead just focus more in the other Forums because in there you can do lots of posting without any limitation because the Admin of this Forum is clearly not have enough funds.

This is why its hard to be active in here because if you think about it its hard to make posts on the regular because the daily earnings on the forum are really not worth it anyway. It would actually be even better if you were going to post on a forum that pays 1 cent per post wihout limitations.

There is no member that would talk about the forum 'cos it is a contest forum and more over members are not interested in the contests there,i have already forgotten about this forum and the thread,i just decided to check this thread now just to see if there is any update in it

Its only the admin that can work at changing the perception that members have about the forum to ensure that there is better activities and more members think differently about the forum. For as long as there are contests only in here then it would remain harder for members to consider the forum.

If that is the case then it does mean we should not expect any positive changes geared towards members that raly enjoy discussions and therefore would better leave the forum to those who prefer the contests. Admin should also realise that the inclusion would have increase posting activities.

Well,you can join the forum,i don't know about referrals but i would tell you that the forum is not good for discussions,if you are a contest type,then go ahead and join the site,but if you don't like contest,then i would suggest,you forget about the forum

Same with me; I'm not good at participating in contests neither do I like participating in them and that's the reason why I can't be active here. I don't think I've even visited the forum before. Lol. :P The reason why the post rates are low is because the forum is mainly for contests and discussions aren't necessary.

That's very correct,the ptp rates are so low and it is not just encouraging at all,the post limitations is another thing that i don't really like about the forum,i think that the maximum post that a member can make in the forum is 5,which is 3 threads and 2 replies,anyways i don't think i can be wasting my precious time to make posts in the forum

I don't think that the admin of this forum wants any traffic,he is just contented with the way the forum is,that is why you can see that he is not even trying to promote the forum,i don't think that the forum even have a moderator that can be active in other forums to promote the forum

• 3 weeks later...

There is nothing good coming out from this forum,i have not been able to see any payment proof from this forum of recent,i guess there is no more contest in the forum 'cos if there is,it ought to have ended a long time ago,anyways i am not really bothered about this forum

So, what happened in here. It didn't make it so I guess it's just like a dead Forum because no one's interested to in this Forum anymore, but I do remember that there was some members who are posting in here so I wonder what happened to them as seems they have stopped posting in this Forum.

• 2 months later...

Am very suprise today when I see that the program is still paying so all that I need is that we need to make sure that we keep on posting and possibly the payment request here is very sure and we can get whatever we want through this posting activity