Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Talk4Trade - Talk4Trade.com

umeghayu

I checked the forum today and the last payment proof was made on 30-12-2012 which is about 4days ago and it was a payment of $1 so I assume that it was a payment for posts. I'm still yet to see any member in the normal ptp forums we know display payment proofs from T4T for posts here or in other forums.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You've said it all@ofejiro20. It really leaves a bad impression that there is no regular poster that has posted payment proofs from T4T here. Even most of the payment proofs shown in the site are payments from contests although the most recent one is a payment for posts. For now, we should wait until we see solid payment proofs from regular posters before being active here.

You've said it all@ofejiro20. It really leaves a bad impression that there is no regular poster that has posted payment proofs from T4T here. Even most of the payment proofs shown in the site are payments from contests although the most recent one is a payment for posts. For now, we should wait until we see solid payment proofs from regular posters before being active here.

Well if you're aim to wait for payment proof from regular posters then you'll wait for long because majority of guys dont want to post in the forum including myself. I really dont know why but I'll agree with monyi since I've too many forums on my ptp list.

@mony,I think I agree to what you have said,i don't need to add this forum to my ptp list cos I have a lot,I have currently joined forum that offers high rates and the forums are SMM,EL and MEF,so I just don't want to join this one that offers low rates

I did not still put it in my list obviously its because of the status of this forum as we can't earn from every post we make here. So far, the only way to earn here is in their contest if I'm correct and this is not a good chance for the normal posters as others like hyip monitors can post a lot here.

Well if you're aim to wait for payment proof from regular posters then you'll wait for long because majority of guys dont want to post in the forum including myself. I really dont know why but I'll agree with monyi since I've too many forums on my ptp list.

Since regular posters are not ready to be active here, then its better I forget about waiting for payment proofs from them. Its best to forget T4T until maybe when the admin increases the rates and regular posters become interested.

That's right,it is not every members that likes participating in contests,and I am one of them that doesn't like participating in contests,well if the admin can try and bring in contests like the contests in ECMF,some members might be interested in it,and that alone would make the forum gain members

The contest that the Admin offering in here is helping the Forum to become popular so we don't know in the near future the Admin may have some plan to make it as a Paid to post once it has some advertiser, we don't know that the Admin may be good in SEO that he may able to have a good ranking which would attract advertiser to advertise in here.

We dont know if admin has some plans to make it a paid to post also we dont know what time. Sincerely it will be good if admin acts quicker in any possible way to get advertisers which is impossible till the forum has good rankings in Alexa. As well as contest I dont think members are earning much from contest

What are you guys talking about,is the forum not a paid to post site? Though i know that it is more of a contest forum that is why members are not that active for the paid to post,anyways i would try and check the forum out and see if there are any changes in the forum and i will also check the forum to see if it is a contest based forum or not

I am under the impression myself tha the forum is actually a contest-based forum and not a full paid to post site. Anyway, I am not keen on posting on the forum at the moment and I suppose that if there are any positive changes in here I might consider being acive.

It's just not interesting us to join with this Forum because it's just a contest based Forum that's why it's just good for those membes who have been participating with such contest because for sure they have many Forums on their list where they can create threads about this Forum and get paid for that.

I checked this forum again,the forum is not a contest based forum,it is a paid to post forum only that the GPT section is dis-organised,the PTC is okay,but the get paid to signup,get paid to promote and get paid to post are mixed together,so it would be difficult to make post in that section,anyways i am not interested in that type of a forum

You are actually right but then most of the activity you would be getting for out of the forum is for contest. This is because there is a 9 credit limit per day for threads(3 threads per day) and 4 credits limit for posts(2 posts a day). So although a post is 2 cents you can only make 2 posts a day and the rest would not be paid for and considered for the contests. I stand corrected.

The limit in here is two posts daily so it's just like a contest just like in ecurrencyforum we are considering it as a contest based Forum because of the limitation with your posting activity. But if you can participate in here then it's great you can earn for some additional from this Forum.

You are actually right but then most of the activity you would be getting for out of the forum is for contest. This is because there is a 9 credit limit per day for threads(3 threads per day) and 4 credits limit for posts(2 posts a day). So although a post is 2 cents you can only make 2 posts a day and the rest would not be paid for and considered for the contests. I stand corrected.

You are very much correct mate, but what is the credit for 1 thread created since the credit for posting is 2 cents. Well even my knowledge that the forum is still paying for post I still may find it difficult to post here, still I think EMCF is more preferable.

Yeah, its just not feasible to post in here if you are not going to earn from the contest because through the paid to post offer it does not seem to be worth it. The credits for threads is 3 cents by the way and so it means that for 3 threads and 2 posts pre day you would be getting paid 13 cents per day.

So if you are active here, then you'll be getting a total of 13 cents per day from the contest. I think if both ECMF and T4T is compared, the winner will just slight winning difference as we know the normal earnings for ECMF is 13 cents, except you are good to create 5 good daily thread to get a higher amount.