Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Payza-payza.com

hmm interesting... Where are you from. I am from India and have a verified Alertpay account. However, I am still not too sure about its withdrawal fees which its takes for bank account withdrawals. I have not much used this payment processor in the past but as most of the online earning sites have started to use it, I myself have decided to use it.

haha i am not from india, but indonesia :D, i have one exchanger that i used to buy alertpay and then i also sell some there, with the fee they have i think that still fine rather than i must use bank which costly me too much, and it processed faster the longest is 48 hours

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really disappointing to see that we don't have local bank here and really see big charge they have. And so I decided not to use it either so just want to exchange or sell it much save some fees and faster process.

hmm, so they don't have bank wire transfer to philipine? hmm i never know about them but maybe you can ask them so they will have it for your country, but in my country i have the only problem is the fee that i think is not good because cut too much :(

I'm quite sure they could wire the funds to basically any country, but for some the fees might grow way too big to be really worth it, especially when considering that I guess the usual bank transfer from any ewallet (I'd say) is under $500.

I'm quite sure they could wire the funds to basically any country, but for some the fees might grow way too big to be really worth it, especially when considering that I guess the usual bank transfer from any ewallet (I'd say) is under $500.

haha i choose to withdraw if i have $100 to my bank account :D, and the time we need to wait is 2-4 days, which i think also little fast if we compare to paypal which need about 5-7 days before it reach to our bank account :D

Well, i just recently verifying my Alertpay account. I am too lazy to open my computer to do it so i used my Mobile phone which has different IP. When i'm about to complete the second step it says "Alertpay disabled your credit card". I guess because of the IP but i have sent a support already. I'm pretty confident everything will be fine.

Well, i just recently verifying my Alertpay account. I am too lazy to open my computer to do it so i used my Mobile phone which has different IP. When i'm about to complete the second step it says "Alertpay disabled your credit card". I guess because of the IP but i have sent a support already. I'm pretty confident everything will be fine.

your verified your account by what? it seems many members who have this account now trying as the best as they can to verify this payment processors even with the big fee when we withdraw our money to our bank account

Actually, it's not my main reason because i don't prefer that 15 dollars fee when we withdraw through our bank account. I have some funds on my card so i want to deposit in my Alertpay account because i have forgotten the pin code of the card.

For me, this $15 fee is really high and I cannot afford to lose $15 just to get my money from alertpay. I've rather choose other method to withdraw my money using a local exchanger and it costs me a little to get my money from AP.

Yeah, and also they don't have local bank transfer so it makes me no choice but to just exchange or sell it. Well, it seems I'm getting some funds in AP but then just going to invest it for the meantime. As I don't have problem exchanging or selling it to my reliable exchanger better save fees also.

I emailed Alertpay support and they told me that the issue with the verifying nor withdrawing through credit card are not yet been solved. Here " Thank you for contacting AlertPay. My name is Animesh and I am happy to assist you. Unfortunately we are currently unable to process credit card transactions and this includes transactions for credit card verification purposes. We are working diligently to resolve this issue and hope to resume normal credit card processing services soon. In the meantime, you can verify your account by completing Option A: bank wire deposit. This verification method allows you to deposit money into your AlertPay account by bank wire. All you have to do is follow these steps to get started:

1. Login to your AlertPay account.

2. Click on “Profile”.

3. Under “Personal”, click on

“Verification”.

4. Select bank transfer or bank wire from the list of options.

5. Follow the instructions to add your bank for verification purposes. "

That's it. I can't have the bank wire verification. As I think we can have the bank transfer. And I don't have idea how to do it since it required like swift code and others. Don't know but I think I will just satisfy to be unverified since I don't have problem with it.

well i think the only thing left is bank wire transfers, that is bad you know because it need big fee for make deposit to our account by using bank wire transfer, i think that is the only way to make deposit if you have big enough money in your bank account

Yeah, that is really what I point out that it is useless and not good for us with smaller transactions or funds in our alertpay. That's why I prefer more of just selling it much faster also and saves fees. I really glad I have seen many users that have alertpay or that buy ap funds. :)

Yeah, that is really what I point out that it is useless and not good for us with smaller transactions or funds in our alertpay. That's why I prefer more of just selling it much faster also and saves fees. I really glad I have seen many users that have alertpay or that buy ap funds. :)

talking about withdrawal things, i think many members will not prefer that bankwire transfer, but i also don't have credit card and it seems that bank transfer is not available in my country, so i think exchanging is one of the good thing that we can do here, since they still accepted it

Happy Easter to all from AP and the customer support service will be closed during Eater holiday !

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Happy Easter

Holiday Vacation

Please note that our Customer Support center will be closed on Friday April 6th, 2012, for the Easter holiday. Office hours will resume as normal on Monday April 9th, 2012.

Follow this link to submit an email to customer support.

Thank you and happy Easter to all!

So, that's why i got error when adding my card. Anyway, but i got an email that my account was restricted but i'm afraid that it was something a fake login because i can open my account without any problem but i will just ask alertpay support about that to be sure.

it seems so far this program don't have any new news about them and they are working like usual. in their blog i see support trying as the best as they can to answers the members question about them and i find some about credit card issue

i have not tried visiting their blog. i didn't know that they have a blog. but i don't actually try to contact them also because their fees are very clear and i don't have any question. i do understand the fees very clearly. they are not like paypal that the fees are quite confusing.

i have not tried visiting their blog. i didn't know that they have a blog. but i don't actually try to contact them also because their fees are very clear and i don't have any question. i do understand the fees very clearly. they are not like paypal that the fees are quite confusing.

people who ask here not only ask about the fee but also another thing like the credit card issue or if you have the problem with your transaction or the way you verified the account you have. and they are responsive too