Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Payza-payza.com

@deal..

As per the information present at alertpay site, if AP banking services offered to your country, you can withdraw your money from your AlertPay account by bank trasnfer, check or credit/debit card, but if the service is not offered you should withdraw only thru check or debit/credit card. Hope this help you.

i heard that one can withdraw through SBI Bank,

i have seen some proofs in the internet stating that they had received money on some indian banks through AP

but i still dont get how to withdraw to indian bank

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i heard that one can withdraw through SBI Bank,

i have seen some proofs in the internet stating that they had received money on some indian banks through AP

but i still dont get how to withdraw to indian bank

Alertpay do send Bank Wire to Indian Alertpay account holders. You can simple visit their Bank Wire section and check out the fees of withdrawals through Bank Wire. As far as I remember, they cut $15 and a percentage of your withdrawal amount when a members requests Bank Wire...

Alertpay do send Bank Wire to Indian Alertpay account holders. You can simple visit their Bank Wire section and check out the fees of withdrawals through Bank Wire. As far as I remember, they cut $15 and a percentage of your withdrawal amount when a members requests Bank Wire...

oh, thats a great amount of fees

i would rather not withdraw by this method as this would be quite expensive

i want to withdraw $50 and i would get around $35 which is not good

instead i should wait to get more funds or not to withdraw by this method

I just want to know if i can exchange to other payment processor that the exchanger dont require to have verified alertpay accounts. And i dont know how is the exchange in AP to LR. For instance, i have 5 AP then i want to LR how much is that? I dont have no choice because a ptc site have only AP option although i cant withdraw it directly to my AP account so i need to exchange it. :D

oh, thats a great amount of fees

i would rather not withdraw by this method as this would be quite expensive

i want to withdraw $50 and i would get around $35 which is not good

instead i should wait to get more funds or not to withdraw by this method

The transaction fees were the only reason I left using them. I used to hold a verified business Alertpay account and whenever I used to receive $2 or so on my alertpay account, they charged me about 80 cents for that transaction and I ended up receiving just $1.20 or so which was very frustrating.

The transaction fees were the only reason I left using them. I used to hold a verified business Alertpay account and whenever I used to receive $2 or so on my alertpay account, they charged me about 80 cents for that transaction and I ended up receiving just $1.20 or so which was very frustrating.

So it is really not good for using business alertpay account. Fees are higher. So what makes you decide to use business alertpay account since you can have bigger fees. And if you have business why you dont try to make only the personal accounts if your business is not big? :D

So it is really not good for using business alertpay account. Fees are higher. So what makes you decide to use business alertpay account since you can have bigger fees. And if you have business why you dont try to make only the personal accounts if your business is not big? :D

I started off using a Business Alertpay account when I triend opening my own PTC site but my site soon failed to earn much of a income and I atlast decided to close my business. However, I kept using Alertpay and then I noticed the huge fees they used to cut off for my payments which was really frustrating.

So this is really good about alertpay that they favour beginners personal account, a personal starter has to pay no fee for receiving or sending. And the main revenue they collect from those having big dealings and business accounts.

oh... do they really don't charge even a single cents for the payment received to our Alertpay personal starter account. That's a great news and do you know if there are any methods to downgrade my Alertpay account from Business to personal starter.

oh... do they really don't charge even a single cents for the payment received to our Alertpay personal starter account. That's a great news and do you know if there are any methods to downgrade my Alertpay account from Business to personal starter.

Well i dont think you can really downgrade your account to personal starter if you have got business account. Though personal pro account can be downgraded to personal starter provided you have not crossed the monthly receiving limits of $400 USD per month or $2000 USD/life time (which are the limitations for personal starter account).

Well i dont think you can really downgrade your account to personal starter if you have got business account. Though personal pro account can be downgraded to personal starter provided you have not crossed the monthly receiving limits of $400 USD per month or $2000 USD/life time (which are the limitations for personal starter account).

My account balance is currently nil and I do have a verified Alertpay account. I wonder if I contact their online customer support, will they be able to help me to downgrade my account or I have to create a new one then...

My account balance is currently nil and I do have a verified Alertpay account. I wonder if I contact their online customer support, will they be able to help me to downgrade my account or I have to create a new one then...

yes, they can downgrade your account. as far i remember, they cannot do it twice so for the second time i had to create a new account

if you want to downgrade for the 1st time, they will do it without any problem

yes, they can downgrade your account. as far i remember, they cannot do it twice so for the second time i had to create a new account

if you want to downgrade for the 1st time, they will do it without any problem

oh... that's a great news. Can you please specify how can I downgrade my Alertpay account from business to personal. Should I contact their online customer care or the downgrade option is available within the site and is it an automated process?

oh... that's a great news. Can you please specify how can I downgrade my Alertpay account from business to personal. Should I contact their online customer care or the downgrade option is available within the site and is it an automated process?

try to contact the alertpay support team.

login to your AP account. go to "profile" under my account tab. click on upgrade account. and there you can find an option of- downgrade account.

finshed ;)

try to contact the alertpay support team.

login to your AP account. go to "profile" under my account tab. click on upgrade account. and there you can find an option of- downgrade account.

finshed ;)

@deal it is clearly mentioned in information available at alertpay site that business accounts can not be downgraded and those personal pro accounts are also allowed to downgrade if transactions are in limit and do not exceed the limits provided for personal starter account.

@deal it is clearly mentioned in information available at alertpay site that business accounts can not be downgraded and those personal pro accounts are also allowed to downgrade if transactions are in limit and do not exceed the limits provided for personal starter account.

oh... does that mean I will have to create a new Alertpay account for myself. There should be any options for converting our Business account to Personal Pro account as then only a single option remains with members of Alertpay and that is to delete our Alertpay account and recreate it with same email id.

oh... does that mean I will have to create a new Alertpay account for myself. There should be any options for converting our Business account to Personal Pro account as then only a single option remains with members of Alertpay and that is to delete our Alertpay account and recreate it with same email id.

no need to create another account. just follow the steps which i mentioned above and your account will be downgraded.

and even if you will create another account after deleting the previous one, it will show u an error. beause it requires around 24 hours to delete the history of the deleted accouns

no need to create another account. just follow the steps which i mentioned above and your account will be downgraded.

and even if you will create another account after deleting the previous one, it will show u an error. beause it requires around 24 hours to delete the history of the deleted accouns

Well, ok let me try contacting the Alertpay customer support system and see what happens. It must be possible as if it is not, they will start to loose members who are using Alertpay business account as no one would like to create and use another unverified account if he has an existing verified account.

@Adnan I dont really understand what stops you to create another unverified account,

What most you can do for this is provide another email than that you provided in your business account,

and i dont this there is going to be any problem if you do so and on other hand for sure you are not allowed to degrade ur business a/c.

@Adnan I dont really understand what stops you to create another unverified account,

What most you can do for this is provide another email than that you provided in your business account,

and i dont this there is going to be any problem if you do so and on other hand for sure you are not allowed to degrade ur business a/c.

The main reason for me to not create a new Alertpay account is that my existing Business Alertpay account is already a verified account and if I do create a new account with Alertpay, I would have problems verifying my new accounts.

The main reason for me to not create a new Alertpay account is that my existing Business Alertpay account is already a verified account and if I do create a new account with Alertpay, I would have problems verifying my new accounts.

you can use VCC to verify your account again dude..:D, it is easy and comfortable for me and also it is very fast. so far i have personal account in AP but if my monthly income already big, i will change it to PRO

you can use VCC to verify your account again dude.. :D, it is easy and comfortable for me and also it is very fast. so far i have personal account in AP but if my monthly income already big, i will change it to PRO

As far as I know, Alertpay accounts can only be verified using the personal documents such as passport id. Adding credit cards or VCC doesn't help an Alertpay client to help get his account verified.

As far as I know, Alertpay accounts can only be verified using the personal documents such as passport id. Adding credit cards or VCC doesn't help an Alertpay client to help get his account verified.

there is another way to verify- see option C

in this, you need to verify your mobile and you have to withdraw some amount via cheque (minimum is $20) you will receive your check along with the verification code. you will get your check by 7 days.