Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Jkke.Com

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is because that we only get paid up to 10 post only daily that the site seems to have low activity. So anyways I am trying to find a time, so that I would be able to do some posting on the site once again. I wanted to prove to myself that I can post here daily

I am glad to hear that you are feeling interested by participating in the different sections of Jkke.Com forum because it's always great to be amused while adding value to the forum.

Don't hesitate to let me know if you have any questions or inquiries.

Best Regards,

www.Jkke.Com

Well yeah the forum just allow 10 posts per day and I think that is just ok just to make the forum sustainable and make everything ok in here for a long run, it is better that way than to see this forum lose one day.

yup, agree with you. this site is good for long run, even they don't accepted LR as payment processor but at least we have 3 good payment processors, and it seems i will stick with paypal for now so i can get some bucks to start my own business,and overall this site activity is good.

So far so good. I still don't know how many post I make in here that I can request payments but I'm hoping that I can reach 500 post in here before I can request payments so that I can earn about 10 dollars in my paypal account. The reason why I want to earn big amount is because I want to save some paypal fees. I want to use paypal to request payments from this site.

I request payout from this site since 2 days ago it seem admin forget me already anyway I think admin will clear payment for me soon. Becauise I trust in admin.

Dear Nagichan,

Congrats for getting paid, i want to inform you again that your posts need to be spread among many sections not just the PTC section, same goes for opening topics.

yup, agree with you. this site is good for long run, even they don't accepted LR as payment processor but at least we have 3 good payment processors, and it seems i will stick with paypal for now so i can get some bucks to start my own business,and overall this site activity is good.

This is great to hear from you that you are happy with the current payment options that are accepted at Jkke.Com

What is the business you want to start?

Yeah at like am happy that you have the same thoughts about the site that it's a good forum already. Anyway I think that the site is less than a year and yet it has a very good reputation already. So I just hope that the good reputation of the site would continue for a very long time.

Thank you indieover for your very nice comment about Jkke.Com forum and it's admin, i am always here to assist you as best as i can and i hope that you all become happy by being apart of Jkke.Com forum.

Don't hesitate to let me know if you have any questions or inquiries.

Best Regards All,

Activity Stream - Jkke-The Best Online Community; Business,SoftwareTechnology

I'm happy that riddick post in ptp sections. Finally last night I have posted in ptp section. I'm hoping to maintain my 10 post in here as much as possible. And I'm hoping that other member will also be active in here. 10 post a day just going to take 15 to 20 minutes of your time so theirs really no hassle posting in here and you can earn 40 cents a day in here for just 20 minutes maximum time depends on how fast you can post in here.

After some days not active because of my internet problems I'm now able to make posting here last evening and yet, I will have another round of posting in this afternoon as I wanted to be as early as possible to achieve my posting and will not forget it.

I am always glad to see that you are interested in posting at Jkke.Com forum, you really make good posts there but still i am sure that you can improve your activity, refer your friends ..etc

Best Regards,

www.Jkke.Com

Well I still failed to visit the forum yesterday, seems that I can't still manage my time to be active in various ptp forums that I am working on but I am really considering this forum to be posting on daily, I just need to manage my time for it.

just try it and then post here it will be good if you truly post here because i am sure with your activities here you will help other members to reach their target here sooner and faster because more activities means more posts to the other members

just try it and then post here it will be good if you truly post here because i am sure with your activities here you will help other members to reach their target here sooner and faster because more activities means more posts to the other members

Thank you for encouraging other members to be active at Jkke.Com forum, this is a very good work from you but i would like to see more promotional works done by referring your friends and other people to join Jkke.Com and be active members, hence you can earn commissions and a bulk bonus for hard work.

Best Regards,

www,Jkke.Com

For sure there are many members who wanted to encourage and motivate others to be active here and that's the truth we have seen payment processing that members wanted to be. And yet, we have very active admin and members are good with the different discussions and sections.

For sure there are many members who wanted to encourage and motivate others to be active here and that's the truth we have seen payment processing that members wanted to be. And yet, we have very active admin and members are good with the different discussions and sections.

I am always glad ridd to read your very good comments and to reply on you regularly.

I want to inform you that i will always do my best to solve your problems and any member's problems as well.

Best Regards,

www.Jkke.Com

The forum is down again in my side or in the site server. I'm really annoyed on it however, I keep on waiting once it's back I will just going to have my activities and to be active with the daily target posting. I know I can make more posts if I want to and hoping this will happen.

The forum is down again in my side or in the site server. I'm really annoyed on it however, I keep on waiting once it's back I will just going to have my activities and to be active with the daily target posting. I know I can make more posts if I want to and hoping this will happen.

Yeah I was trying to access the site so I would start for now that sadly it's not accessible. So I just wonder what's the reason why it is down. So why into hoping that we would get some updates from the admin . So we would know if there's nothing to be worried about

Jkke.Com forum was down for a few maintenance activities and once finished, i set it online again so you are welcome guys to be active in the forum right now.

Best Regards,

www.Jkke.Com

The forum is loading for me slowly I wonder why. I see Google ads on the forum, which is a positive thing, since it will help the forum make enough money to pay its users on time. I am just a bit curious about the RATES PER POST. You should have mentioned it here in the thread instead of posting an external link for the details.

yeah, finally I can access the site once again. I would make sure to be able to do some posts on the site right now. I would like to maintain from now on my activity here. Trying my best to the able to earn nicely on the site as well. I could say that it's one of the best

I always hope to see a very good activity from you at Jkke.Com forum by creating valuable topics and posts in the different forum sections.

The forum is loading for me slowly I wonder why. I see Google ads on the forum, which is a positive thing, since it will help the forum make enough money to pay its users on time. I am just a bit curious about the RATES PER POST. You should have mentioned it here in the thread instead of posting an external link for the details.

I am glad to read your reply here, you can register in the forum and read the paid to post offer instructions topic in the forum which will guide you about everything related about payments.

Best Regards,

www.Jkke.Com

I think the rate is 2 cents per post. Its hard if you have hard time loading JKKE. I'm just wondering what browser do you use when you open JKKE? Because its maybe because of the adds on. If you want to try. Try to open your browser in safe mode or turn off that adds on and see if you can open JKKE without any problem. If you still have some problem then try to check your cache maybe its full or something.