Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Profit clicking - profitclicking.com

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

PC doing well for now, i see many people already get a lot of bucks from this kind of program, as for me i already quit here since i don't get any profit at all since they were JBP, i only get 100% of my bucks but that is without fee calculations, if they can survive i think i will back here

You have received a payment to your account U1834697 (chardyme):

Date: 9/26/2012 2:06 AM

Batch: 111884594

From Account: U5924133 (ProfitClicking)

Amount: $66.98

Memo: Withdraw Request #121643-6565

Thank you.

Good to see some payment proofs from the program. I hope that I will get paid as well because my payment request still on pending status but I do believe that they will pay by tomorrow since that would be 10 days from the date of request and that is the maximum processing days for LR.

You're lucky as you get credited with some earnings because me? I didn't get credited at all I just send a support ticket, guess what? I know that they will just going to tell that I need to be patient because they are still working with the system. So, we just really need to be patient about this moment because it seems won't fasten the process.

• 2 weeks later...

It may be just a delay because I have a reserve clicks in here which is 21 clicks that supposedly for one week. I didn't buy a new ad pack yet in here and it just my old positions. That's why I just send them a support ticket because for sure they receiving a lot of complains.

It also happens on my side before. Where did you click the button to view ads? ON the view website button? or the view ads button? Before, I click view websites button to view advertisements and to have reserves for me to earn daily in the program. But what happened is that, they are not crediting me the daily 2% so I tried clicking the view ads button and it works. I guess the view website button don't have any function at all at would not give you 2% earnings. You should try clicking the view ads button and I am sure you will get daily earnings. Don't think about reserves, just click daily.

I don't remember it, I don't want to click daily in here because I don't have time to visit this site daily that's why it's really good that we have a reserve clicks in here because we can click many ads, but there is a limitation because it has an expiry so we should just click the right amount so not to waste time.

I don't

You have received a payment to your account U1834697 (chardyme):

Date: 9/26/2012 2:06 AM

Batch: 111884594

From Account: U5924133 (ProfitClicking)

Amount: $66.98

Memo: Withdraw Request #121643-6565

Thank you.

Wow you really earn good amount in here. Congrats. its seems you have more earning in here than me in doing forex trading. lols. its good that this site has potential. If I have extra time I could have been active in here also. I do like to earn that much in here. I really do. If only I'm not busy I will going to join this site. But I guess the chance are is slim. Unles I don't earn much in forex then I will going to try this one.

• 2 weeks later...

i am really confuse about this site, it is pay to click site? or we have to put our ads there and if people will click those ads than they will pay? what we call exctly for such sites?how to work on that? i click more than 500 ads there but no payment yet.what they want me to do exactly? they said i can click 3 ads a day and rest will count for further what that mean?please help me understand this site.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah. But glad to see that some of my adpacks back again. Because after the restart, I don't have active adpacks but now, I have a few so I can still get profits in this program, if they are still have plans to pay those pending ones. Hopefully, they could start paying so that we can still enjoy the PC experience. I don't want to lose the program to be honest, so I am really crossing my fingers that everything will be back to normal again.

This is confusing. I don't know why they have again change and I have my pending payment so, not sure if that will be affected with their changes in the adpacks that were converted. Just hope I will receive the funds this next month and really hoping that they will start making process of payments.

I am even lazy to open up the emails from ProfitClicking because I know that there'll probably be another surprise that delays or reduces earnings that we are supposed to receive from here. I would have loved to invest and earn more from PC but I am really losing hope here.

I see that the estimated processing times have now changed to around 40 days for all payment processor withdrawals. My pending payment is estimated to take another 33 days in here. Ii know that it will most probably take longer than that which is why I am not considering making any further investments in here.