Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Profit clicking - profitclicking.com

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow,good to see that profitclicking is back paying,I just don't understand what is taking team PC to process payments fastly,ao many new investors are discouraged about this delays in clearing of payments,some even thought that the program has gone scam some time ago

LOL. They already start paying fast again when they have put back the bucket system which they have before. Actually, there's not much members in DMT forum that post their payments or have investments that's why you did not see much of payments here but I assure that they have many payouts cleared this month already.

I gave that some people are just lucky or have the timing because the time that they were able to submit their payment requests it worked out for them. I still am failing to get into the new bucket system and would rather just let things be as they are in the old payment system.

Well, it is pretty good to see this program is still working until now here. Because we can see here, this program is a substitution program from the previous program. And usually it can not stand too long. But, Profit Clicking here can stand until this new year 2013. Such a great thing

Yes, it took some time but the question is how much has it been able to pay in order to be here this long. It took some time for members to get paid and even now there are still many that have not received their profits from here. I just hope that it stays long enough to pay my current withdrawal at the least.

Another obstacle in the withdrawal is their catpcha system thus, it will be even more difficult for us to withdraw because, when the withdrawal is open it's difficult to withdraw and others getting annoyed that they are trying to have more reasons to slower the payment withdrawals.

So, I think that is their way to prevent the cheater, I don't know it's just they have a lot of things saying in here, too many excuses. I just hope despite this difficulty they will still continue to pay because it may still take a weeks before I reach the minimum in here and I still want to earn in here.

I've decided that I won't buy ad pack this month that I will just wait for my account balance to reach at least the minimum in here, but I need to have lots of reserve ads in here, actually I am doing a multi tasking I am opening a new window when surfing a website.

Interesting here. But, in this case here we have to be careful before buying something in the program like this here. Buying something can mean like investing the money in the program. And we never know how long the program can sustain for, because like JSS, not it is changed

Could people posting payment proofs also mention if they used the bucket system of not? For me the start of a new day is in very bad timing - very early in the morning - so I guess I can never get anything out of the bucket system, so I'm interested in how many millenia will it take for the regular payments to be cleared? I think they just use this bucket system to pay out like $50 or $100 a day to get more money to themselves before shutting down...

Bucket system is faster than in the regular or long waiting of course. Although, this is really not that easy now that they have added the captcha in the withdrawal which only shows how it will be more difficult to have our payment withdrawal that's why I just do now more of accumulating ad package.

I just clicked about 50+ ads in here, I just did some multi tasking as not to waste time because we can open two windows in here so I guess that is enough for this month to sustain earning my daily profit with those ads I clicked in here, so I will just check my account again after two weeks.

It was great seeing a payment proof, but I am sure that you really exert an effort in here to withdraw in here because some members really spending an hour in here clicking in here to withdraw funds. I don't need to check my account daily in here as it's better that I will check it after I know I have some good amount.

Yes, payments are done but the process or the steps to make withdrawal is now the difficult thing in PC. I don't know but I will just stick to have more ad packs and I don't know what it will be added in their withdrawal security or features as I don't like seeing so much steps just to delay payments.

I actually believe that this is strategic move on their part to have the bucket system and also to have some withdrawals processed faster than others. This was all a ploy to get more investors to have faith in the program and possibly even attract new ones to invest in the site.