Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Profit clicking - profitclicking.com

That's why I am not trying to withdraw with the greenlight system because it's not working properly as it's just better to withdraw in queue and wait if they going to process that, but it's just better to forget your payment request because I don't think that this site can able to get back again even they lauched this premium system, so what they will do with the old one abandon? like it's nothing.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to clear any confusion, no, my username has nothing to do with Profit Clicking, I own a separate PTC website called Green Light PTC :) I am just coincidentally commenting on the withdrawal system they use with the same name lol.

I actually believe that the GL withdrawal system makes it harder for members to withdraw - think about it...before it was implemented, members were not aware of exactly when the buckets opened up, yet it was still extremely hard to withdraw. Now, since members are notified of buckets opening, there will be a much higher number of people trying to withdraw when a bucket opens as opposed to what there were previously.

Profit Clicking claim the bucket limits are being increased as we speak and this will help to keep the buckets open for longer.

Also, their latest update states the withdrawal queues will be emptied within the next few weeks (approx.), so I guess there isn't much we can do for now but to just sit back, keep growing our accounts and hope that withdrawing will become easier over time and that people who currently have withdrawal requests through the queue (myself included) will receive their funds as promised.

That's why I am not trying to withdraw with the greenlight system because it's not working properly as it's just better to withdraw in queue and wait if they going to process that, but it's just better to forget your payment request because I don't think that this site can able to get back again even they lauched this premium system, so what they will do with the old one abandon? like it's nothing.

They won't work on those queue withdrawals - just a waste of time waiting. I have one withdrawal in queue since January, and another from the beginning of March. One for LR and one for STP: they're not getting any attention. Just spend few minutes occasionally to fill up your quota for the viewed websites for the odd chance that you somehow get lucky and get money out there, but nobody should invest in there, as PC is dead.

i think my decision to leave them for long time ago is right,it seems this program have a lot of problem, actually i hope they can back with their new system but it seems there are some investors that still don't get what that become their right, it seems pathetic actually but nothing we can do

• 2 weeks later...

Just to clear any confusion, no, my username has nothing to do with Profit Clicking, I own a separate PTC website called Green Light PTC :) I am just coincidentally commenting on the withdrawal system they use with the same name lol.

I actually believe that the GL withdrawal system makes it harder for members to withdraw - think about it...before it was implemented, members were not aware of exactly when the buckets opened up, yet it was still extremely hard to withdraw. Now, since members are notified of buckets opening, there will be a much higher number of people trying to withdraw when a bucket opens as opposed to what there were previously.

Profit Clicking claim the bucket limits are being increased as we speak and this will help to keep the buckets open for longer.

Also, their latest update states the withdrawal queues will be emptied within the next few weeks (approx.), so I guess there isn't much we can do for now but to just sit back, keep growing our accounts and hope that withdrawing will become easier over time and that people who currently have withdrawal requests through the queue (myself included) will receive their funds as promised.

This is undeniably, the reason why up to now I can't withdraw here. Because, in their basic withdrawal this is the difficult to accomplish. I have done trying to have here attempts unlimited and up to this day I can't have it. So far, I know that others experience the same and most of them are frustrated but then, nothing we can do but to keep trying or to buy premium ad packs for "faster" withdrawal process.

so it is so hard to cashout here, damn this site looks ugly for now, it seems like rip off many of their investors that become loyal investors before. if they can come up with some good plan to safe this site, and then i think it will be back like usual

It's hard if you are in basic but in the premium you can easily withdraw but then, because, I doubt that it will take long time to have fast withdrawals or will continue in that processing. So far, I don't intend to invest that's why I don't have any chance to switch in premium.

I joined proficlicking been a few years, but I just invest some new money yesterday at a premium, because I think that the basic is very difficult to pull some money.

yeah, i think the basic is more difficult to get withdraw

i try to get withdraw all day with green light system but i get until now :(

yeah, i think the basic is more difficult to get withdraw i try to get withdraw all day with green light system but i get until now :(

I know that is in basic drawing in the open just minutes away, you have to fight with the other members to be able to withdraw your profits, because the system may first come to :D

Basic only for someone that don't want to spend money here but have good internet connection, well it seem i start to understand some parts of this program right now. Premium users will have more benefit here rather than basic members. It is good to be premium.

I really have hard time to withdraw here lol. Nothing serious as I thought I can withdraw easily just like before the bucket system but in this new one it's even difficult as i don't know if it is really need fast connection or really just be lucky. I don't know if I still have the chance but continue to try.

is that for members in the basic account is very difficult to withdraw money, but if for premium members that it is very easy to withdraw money and now can not use the bot for sure later your account will be blocked by the PC because many victims he admitted in block for pulling using a bot.

It is better if we have premium pack here because we will have more chance to cashout and it is better rather than being standard which we need to struggle with other investors that invested their money in this program, it seems this is a trick to make this site stay longer.

but do you know how long survive premium programs on the PC, because I see now that they are already preparing a new program that is platinum and also look at the PC when going into the pin was removed, I do not know why to be like this, hopefully aja no problem nothing.

is that for members in the basic account is very difficult to withdraw money, but if for premium members that it is very easy to withdraw money and now can not use the bot for sure later your account will be blocked by the PC because many victims he admitted in block for pulling using a bot.

i am not updated here on what is happening but i do have a lot of credits to my dashboard so i can still continue to make money on my account i am on 1005 compounding here and not thinking of withdrawing in the near future since i only had 20 positions here not much to work for

It is better if we have premium pack here because we will have more chance to cashout and it is better rather than being standard which we need to struggle with other investors that invested their money in this program, it seems this is a trick to make this site stay longer.

What I'm afraid when I switch to premium aside from I don't like to invest anymore is the chance that they will going to restart as you can see up to now, I did not able to gain back my profits for the ad panels and yet, they did not have any one got paid on it. Well, that is the idea, to have continue this program by using the fresh funds.

• 2 weeks later...

@arhabib, It is true what you say this site is indeed an investment site and until now there has been a scam, because this is one site that is very promising for me, if the basic account is we have to click on the ads every day as much as 3, but if for no premium account click ads.

@arhabib, It is true what you say this site is indeed an investment site and until now there has been a scam, because this is one site that is very promising for me, if the basic account is we have to click on the ads every day as much as 3, but if for no premium account click ads.

I'm just wondering did you get paid in here? I just feel that I'm just too late if I'm going to join now. But right now I want to diversify my earnings. I want to have multiple online earning source and I can only do that if I can find ways and means to make good income in here. I know in the long run I can really earn good amount of money in here if I can find ways and means to do so.

Only I can say that it's not easy to have the withdrawals, it will be easy to fund your account but then, it will take long time to have the profits and also their withdrawal processing. They have made basic and premium but soon, it will be difficult or have another thing to come up.

• 1 month later...