Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Is forex and gambling the same ?

gbengustic

At times when i enter a trade, i feel as if i dont know what the outcome will be , this makes me think forex is gambling for newbees . What do you think about it guys ?

I think it is almost the same as gambling forex shape might be different next time. because forex also need expertise, skill and luck to make a profit as well as gambling. but the difference in playing forex gambling we did not origin-origin to play but have to really understand what's going to happen next.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, they are but its not because gambling simply can be difficult to apply risks or have sort of management. We can say that all the times we are having big risks either win or lose, then, we are more likely to rely in our luck in gambling. Forex definitely give us way to lessen the risks so we will not just like gambling that all risks if you bet 100 dollars then, chances of losing it all at once in forex its not.

newbie jump into the real forex trading that may be said is a gamble because they only see the benefits that can be taken without knowing dariperdagangan forex trading the right way but if it's newbie terlkebih first practice using the demo account and are looking for a good trading system so they know how to do a good trade and it's certainly not true for their gambling

yes indeed there is incorrectness of your words, for a newbie who does not know the true meaning of the forex they can say that forex trading with gambling, where we put our capital in a position and then wait to see if we win or not, it's the outline for newbie do not know the true meaning of forex.

therefore as a forex beginner should learn about it properly first and do not judge the forex from the outside because if we already know what exactly is forex then we will start our trade with gambling and luck, we'll start with forex knowledge base we will learn first until we really know how to trade forex properly

• 2 weeks later...

The best way for anyone to approach forex trading is to get the best knowledge to back them up first. You dont want to make an investment into something that you do not know because you will end up losing that investment which is basically what gambling is. With forex you have influence over the result of your trades while with gambling you just hope for the best.

indeed if we do not want to lose the amount of money we have in the investment business should we learn forex trading system that will be used to benefit first because if we do not have any knowledge in the course, we will only risk the amount of money we are relying on luck only and luck will not last forever we can have because we do not have the knowledge

indeed in forex trading requires a broad expertise and knowledge to gain a distinct advantage with gambling games that only require a fortune. if we can not master forex trading and do not want to learn to gain knowledge of the forex certainly will never lucky when trading forex and certainly will always experience failure after failure.

• 3 weeks later...

It may not be easy in the beginning but in time we will get to a point where we can make better trading decisions and have improvements to our trading strategy. This is where we can clearly see the results of preparation as opposed to gambling because we are able to make decisions and choices that can be profitable for us.

I don't think its good to compare forex with gambling because gambling is a illegal way to earn money and most of the countries have banned gambling in there countries . but forex is a very serious business which will be taking place in the entire world at a time and any one can participate from any where of the world . and forex need a very good knowledge and education and experience but for Gambling an illiterate can also participate in it .

Even if we used stop loss or other risk management techniques some elements of gambling still remains in short term trading as we never know which way the market is going the next day or next hour, but yes if you are a fundamental investor that is entirely different approach and there is no issue of gambling then.

• 2 weeks later...

Its depends on the level of your knowledge. If you have limited knowledge then chance are you are gambling. Because you don't know what you are doing. But if you really trade and know how to trade then you are trading. Because all of your position has bases and all of your position has good ideal plans. I know I can make good income in forex trading that's why right now I don't feel I'm gambling.

Ultimately forex trading is serious business that can earn you good income online if you do take it serious and plan appropriate for your trades. The more prepared you are and have a tested trading plan the better chances of you being successful and being profitable that you would be if you were gambling.

We can not assume Forex business and Gambling is the same business here. Everything we can do as a gamble thing. Even in our daily life, everything can be a gamble. So, we do not need to be naive to assume Forex as the same thing with gambling. It is totally not the same thing

Forex trading and gambling never be the same because in forex trading you stand a good chance to make profit if you really learn alot about this business meanwhile in gambling no matter the level of the learning process whuch you may undergo your whole earning will still be base on luck

That's true! To be able to make profit in Forex trading, you need Skills and Knowledge while in Gambling when we heard the word 'Gambling' we always think of the 50/50 chances in here. :)

Its more like flipping a coin and hoping that it would land on the right side of the coin. You can have your probabilities that tell you that it landed on heads 60% of the time but it doesnt mean that there is a guarantee that it will this time around. Preparation and knowledge is important because you are able to reason for the trading decisions you are taking.

as long as you are prepared to trade then i don't think you are gambling. when you get into something without planning and without knowledge and yet you risk your money in to it hoping you would get good returns, then it becomes a gambling. so in forex, it is gambling to those who don't have the knowledge at all. but if you have knowledge then it becomes a busines.

was to become a professional trader in the forex business learning takes a very long time and not just rely on luck as well as a gambling game, if we do not really learn a trade in can be said that if you are trading just hope to get lucky as well as gambling, which in turn loss will always come every trade we make

I think comparing forex with gambling is not good because forex is far different from gambling except the risk factor in both may be same . but in forex we can over come the risk with good practice but in gambling i think this will not work gambling will be purely depend on luck . but forex is not it will depend on the skills and knowledge .

I think comparing forex with gambling is not good because forex is far different from gambling except the risk factor in both may be same . but in forex we can over come the risk with good practice but in gambling i think this will not work gambling will be purely depend on luck . but forex is not it will depend on the skills and knowledge .

even they are different but there is people that still think like that, they have some part like predicting the price based on our analyzation which quite similiar with gambling, but again i still say that they are different each other and have different way to earn even they have the same purpose, that is to get bucks

Well, they do have the same purpose indeed and that to make money at the end of the day. The approach is what is different because with forex trading comes learning and preparation attached to it while with gambling its more of a guessing game and hope you get the odds right.

We can't really do something when some traders regarding it as Gambling because they ain't sure about perhaps once they deposit their money and start to trade that's where the word "Gambling" comes because you will say that "Oh, hopefully I can make profit". But on the other side you know that there is no assurance.