Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Is forex and gambling the same ?

gbengustic

So which one is right forex is gambling or not, because there are some posters which said that forex wasn't gambling but now it changes to forex is a gambling, it seems confuse for many posters and when newbie saw that thing they will confuse, also i think since forex has gamble part, forex could be considered as gambling.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think forex and gambling are same thing. But they have some same qualities. In forex we have risk to lose our money and in gambling we have also some risk. I think risk in gambling is more than forex. In forex we need both luck and skills but in gambling we need luck power more than skills.

I don't think forex and gambling are same thing. But they have some same qualities. In forex we have risk to lose our money and in gambling we have also some risk. I think risk in gambling is more than forex. In forex we need both luck and skills but in gambling we need luck power more than skills.

But how to get money between trading and gambling are different. We can not just rely on luck to be able to get maximum results in forex trading, we should be able to minimize the risks that exist to be able to get consistent results, skills and knowledge we desperately need in forex trading.

sometimes after we done all of our time doing analysis theirs nothing left to do but try to do wait for our luck to come to us. I been earning and making profit in forex for many months now and I really know that its really hard to make money in forex if you don't know how to trade in the first place. So lets just hope for the better in forex trading. I'm sure many of us will going to end up making good income in forex without any problem at all.

• 1 month later...

sometimes after we done all of our time doing analysis theirs nothing left to do but try to do wait for our luck to come to us. I been earning and making profit in forex for many months now and I really know that its really hard to make money in forex if you don't know how to trade in the first place. So lets just hope for the better in forex trading. I'm sure many of us will going to end up making good income in forex without any problem at all.

Yes, not easy thing to be able to get profit in forex, but it doesn't mean we can't get profit. We should have enough knowledge, skills and experience to be able to trade in forex and get maximal profit, we can't just rely on luck only, such as we are gambling because forex and gambling are different thing

If you don't do any analysis and you only trade base on your trading strategy then that is already half way gambling. In forex trading what we really need is to focus more on earning good amount of money in real account by doing analysis. In fact its in real account that we do make profit because we are good in doing analysis. I do hope I can sustain and maintain my account in here. I do hope that in the long run I can really make big income in here.

• 3 weeks later...

If you don't know how to make profit and you rely on luck then its really a form of gambling. But if you know how to trade then its really not gambling as you have a better chance to make good profit. I do recommend that we spend more time trading in demo account if we don't have confidence to trade yet. But once we are making good profit then that's the time we make good with our trade in forex.

Forex and gambling can never be the same, its just that people try to link them up from most angles. Forex is a business that is demanding in skills, knowledge and expertise while gambling is basically that which depends on luck. Suffice it to say that one needs some analytical skills to predict in gambling but the rate can't be compared with that of Forex.

I see that it is almost the same as gambling forex shape might be different next time. Because forex also need expertise, skill and luck to make a profit as well as gambling, but the difference in playing forex gambling we did not origin-origin to play but have to really understand what's going to happen next.

Gambling simply can be difficult to apply risks or have sort of management. We can say that all the times we are having big risks either win or lose; then, we are more likely to rely in our luck in gambling. Forex definitely give us way to lessen the risks so we will not just like gambling that all risks if you bet 100 dollars then, chances of losing it all at once in forex its not.

Forex and gambling can never be the same, its just that people try to link them up from most angles. Forex is a business that is demanding in skills, knowledge and expertise while gambling is basically that which depends on luck. Suffice it to say that one needs some analytical skills to predict in gambling but the rate can't be compared with that of Forex.

I agree with you. forex because somehow it is different from gambling. Because there are also forex knowledge. need sufficient skills to be successful here. While gambling, there is no knowledge. Only people who do not know the science say that forex is gambling.

Indeed there is incorrectness of your words, for a newbie who does not know the true meaning of the forex they can say that forex trading with gambling, where we put our capital in a position and then wait to see if we win or not, it's the outline for newbie do not know the true meaning of forex.

If you don't know what you are doing in forex and you just rely on luck then its call gambling. But if you do analysis before you trade and hope you can end up in profit then that is not gambling but trading. Right now I'm in between of gambling and trading. In between because I want to trade and do some analysis but I know my analysis is not that good.

In forex trading, we need skills, that's why we should learn and make practice.. if we do not have  good knowledge and good skill, we can not trade well in forex and we also will not earn money in forex trading consistently. We can trade with luck only, although forex market can be predicted with certainty, but we still can use history to make analysis and prediction.

Well, you know now that I looked at forex, I see that some pro earn more at it than gambling. You can't tell people that you earn 20k a month from gambling cause it will not happen. Gamblers often lost that much per month cause the chances of winning in gambling is like slim and only poker pro win a bit or else you will burn the chair sitting there trying to win over the house. Forex is a bit better than gambling since you can almost get a bullish trend to work for you. You have a solid chances of scalping or even longer term trading so the chances of gaining is more than gambling so its almost like gambling but you could predict the way the trend is going. You can't predict anything in gambling, and you have to keep the card that you have been dealt with. 

You have to get the best knowledge to back them up first. You don't want to make an investment into something that you do not know because you will end up losing that investment which is basically what gambling is. With forex you have influence over the result of your trades while with gambling you just hope for the best.

Simply forex trading isn't gambling. We should learn forex trading system that will be used to benefit first because if we do not have any knowledge in the course, we will only risk the amount of money we are relying on luck only and luck will not last forever we can have because we do not have the knowledge.

Forex trading requires a broad expertise and knowledge to gain a distinct advantage with gambling games that only require a fortune. if we can not master forex trading and do not want to learn to gain knowledge of the forex certainly will never lucky when trading forex and certainly will always experience failure after failure.

It isn't good to compare forex with gambling because gambling is a illegal way to earn money and most of the countries have banned gambling in there countries . But forex is a very serious business which will be taking place in the entire world at a time and any one can participate from any where of the world. And forex need a very good knowledge and education and experience but for gambling an illiterate can also participate in it.

If you have limited knowledge then chance are you are gambling, because you don't know what you are doing. But if you really trade and know how to trade then you are trading. Because all of your position has bases and all of your position has good ideal plans. I know I can make good income in forex trading that's why right now I don't feel I'm gambling.

trader can apply gambling in trading but forex is not gambling. trader can rely on luck to figuring out the result and they are not necessary to make proper analysis. if they are did that, they are applied gambling. however, when trader make proper analysis and tried to make profit probability higher than loss, they are trading and not gambling.

It isn't good to compare forex with gambling because gambling is a illegal way to earn money and most of the countries have banned gambling in there countries . But forex is a very serious business which will be taking place in the entire world at a time and any one can participate from any where of the world. And forex need a very good knowledge and education and experience but for gambling an illiterate can also participate in it.

Of course, it's not good to compare both because both are different things each other. We must undergo forex trading seriously if we want to earn money consistently in forex trading. Rely on luck only, just will make us be a failed trader in forex. We have knowledge and skills, and we must improve it in forex trading with learn and make more practice. And if we are new in forex, i think video tutorials also can be used to learn.