Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Do we need to trade everyday?

biwake

We don't really need to trade everyday. It doesn't make us traders who would earn everyday. Though there are varying reasons why certain traders might want to trade everyday, it doesn't really make them become rich overnight or achieve all their financial needs they need to achieve within that short period of time.

if you are a scalper then you can try to trade every day. trading every day so it depends on each trading strategy. and although I am not a scalper I also like trading every day because it will help me to increase trading skills with good

I do trade each day. its good if we can earn few dollars a day. My dream is to earn at least 100 dollars a day. Or 3,000 dollars a month. I know in some countries their minimum wage is about this amount or some how little less. But still since I'm a forex trader I think I deserve to earn higher than minimum wage. So for sure a 3,000 dollars trading profit each month is a good profit.

Well pretty much the same thing, $!00 a day makes $3000 a month and it is quite difficult in my view to earn this much daily after taking the risk in forex trading and I am sure that you would find it difficult as well.

if traders has no urgency to trade everyday, they'll not necessary to do that. the best is trade based on market opportunity. traders select good entry point only and its safer than traders force to always open position everyday. while chance to make profit does not occur everyday perhaps.

Well, when the need demands, we might just have to trade everyday even though there are no hard laws which says that. Trading everyday isn't really making money everyday but if we look at it critically, then there is something we are definitely learning from it. What we need to do is to learn from the mistakes.

There is no harm in trading everyday till we are getting lucky. But this will depend on the trader as he will trade whenever he assumes there would be profits. Therefore, this is a personal choice. If he believes that there is profits in trading everyday then he would surely do. However, it may happens that trading everyday leads to more risks and bigger losses, so I would recommend someone to trade often only if he deems it is profitable to do so.

if no urgency to trade, better if traders does not open position. its just wasting money. the best is when traders open position when profit opportunity shows up. if trader see no clarity on the market, better they are does not open position. remain calm and square (no open position) critical more.

@gaban, sure, it also depends on the trader. A trader who takes Forex as his only business might just have the need to always trade. That however, doesn't mean that traders who don't have any other thing to do must be on the charts but it depends also on the trader's strategy and way of trading.

Well it is not necessary to trade every day and exactly it depends on the trader as well what are his needs, if one totally depends on trading for his income he/she has to trade most likely every day to make profit to support himself.

It's a choice and you simply have to adapt that which you wish to adapt. There are traders who are daily traders simply by virtue of what type of trading they adopt. Those set of traders can become daily traders and trade on a daily basis. Some other ones do not trade that way and it doesn't really make them non profiting traders so it's a personal thing.

for scalper trading every day is needed., especially for brokers who do not have a free account then swap trading with each day a must. By trading every day we can be free of charge swap. and for beginners to trading each day will be able to improve our skills and good trading psychology.

I do trade each day and some how I do make some good profit each day. I don't like to see myself as a losing trader but I do hope that each time I trade I take risk to make profit. But sometimes I do loss also. And its up to us to make sure that we end up having big loses. I'm really tired and sick of losing money before but I continue trading and some how end up making some money.

well, when traders trade everyday, mean that they are choose to use intraday trading strategy. they are open position based on momentum market but tried to gain small profit. if traders realize the way to trade effective, they will able to make profit in trading. since they are able to generate good trading decision.

You can trade everyday when you have the courage and reason to. However, there is no automatic guarantee that trading everyday would be fruitful because it is one thing that we cannot know for sure what the outcome of the market would be. Trading on a daily basis doesn't in any way make you a successful trader or a rich one.

We don't need to be trading everyday if it is because we want to make profit everyday. It is good that we will learn how to trade and make profit and not to trade and lose. When you finish making your analysis of the trade, you will be able to know if you will trade everyday or not. It is this thing that is the most important thing and not to trade everyday.

When we are trading more often, we are bound to learn more and even understand the business more. Trading more and more takes us much closer to Forex and we can gain even more profit from the market. It however, doesn't mean it would be automatic for us to start making profit.

I do trade every day. In fact I do earn great amount of money each month. I'm so happy with the way things are for me in here and in two to three days time I can handle my trading account without any worries. I'm so interested to see myself earning at least 25 dollars a day. Just want to keep having a 30 trading accounts and earn 25 dollars a day. I'm so darn rich if I can do that.

2-3 days time is too near or are you talking about 2-3 years. Well, in any case, there are traders who might be favoured with trading everyday while there are others who wouldn't. It's all about skills and experience and for a trader not to be left floating, then it is wise enough to think of it as a place you can make it better when you understand it.

I do have 16 trading accounts so I have to trade each day. I do need to update those account and hope to make some money. Forex trading is all about taking risk. The more risk we take the more profit we can gain. I'm so interested to know how we can handle our trading account. I'm so lucky that we can enjoy making big money without raking some risk.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...