Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Do we need to trade everyday?

biwake

I agree with you novarisa, we don't have to trade everyday in order to make profit. We can just simply ignore the market and that is all what we should do. If the market is not profitable enough we don't have to trade just by focusing our trading into the most acceptable condition we could gain a huge amount of profit.

• 11 months later...

You don't need to trade everday, there is no one that want you to do that because the chance doesn't come up everyday. Rather than put your trading in the more risky way you should just trade based on the momentum, i mean on the right time. Some traders trade so well when they have the right momentum and at the same time able to lower the unecessary trading.

Since forex is risky business from many POVs that is why we don't have to trade every day. I also don't see any merit from myself to do this. I only trade when i see there is a momentum for that. Of course... that momentum won't coming every day, it is just once, twice, or thrice in a week. I even don't trade for 2 weeks because i don't see any momentum to trade.

Trade every day is not a good option for all of us beside we also feel fatigue if we trade like every day with fewer stops. As for the management plan that wouldn't affect a lot of traders who trade every day, I mean their management wouldn't change at all because this is more to a long term strategy for them. Anyways, unless you have a good stamina and less boring with forex also able to bear more losses trade every day is fine.

I really agree with that. Traders should really be able to do better in training and learning in dmeo account, it will be necessary for traders to maximize their trading ability to be able to generate profit in the forex

Studying well with a demo account in a good trading then all we can control and manage well, and indeed with us can master it correctly, it will make trading more understand and master it as well as possible

If there is a chance every day, I mean the real chance not some kind of shady chance to make profit. But that kind of chances for small retail traders who just followed the trend rarely happened, well that might be true for big company traders. In the end, it is the matter how big that chance to be true. If you can't don't push yourselves too hard by trade every day.

I don't think that we need to trade everyday. Not all trader prefer to trade everyday. But when we already find the right moment to make order, we can get maximal result. Even some pro traders also trade in certain time. We can try to use economic calendar for trading.  Use the calendar to view potential volatility and identify trading opportunities that may arise following important announcements, such as the NFP.Stay up-to-date with key economic announcements and news by bookmarking FXB’s customisable Economic Calendar.

• 1 month later...

Yes, that is what i mean as the momentum. Find the right time to trade and grab the profit with higher probability to happen. I only trade when there is a big impact news such NFP or Interest Rate with some rules i need to check before opening a position. Overall I satisfied with my performance but this isn't a no loss strategy.

Well actually I am a trader I dont think that trading everyday is that good but if a trader has the require knowledge to trade then he can go ahead and trade as offten as he like ,but for newbie they should not trade everyday for no cost.  newbie must trade everyday, but in demo account, if you a newbie than you open the live account. you are have big mistake.

Well actually I am a trader I dont think that trading everyday is that good but if a trader has the require knowledge to trade then he can go ahead and trade as offten as he like ,but for newbie they should not trade everyday for no cost.  newbie must trade everyday, but in demo account, if you a newbie than you open the live account. you are have big mistake. i am use as my broker, because they give me bonus and no deposit fee, than fast execution

For a newbie in running forex trading that we should always be routine in learning, not our transactions every day in the market. Because it will be useless because we do not really have a skill that is makismal. For that try to take advantage of demo account or service demo instaforex demo in our gradually in a good run of practice with a good level of thinking in mind we will be able to achieve maximum results for the profit to be obtained at the time to the transaction in the real market

i think, if we are want to have big profit in a month, we must trade all day, because if you are trading one day of one week, that just have little profit, but, if you want have big bonus, you must useas you are broker, because they always give you bonus

Run the trades to be able to gain profit is the trader will always do in the stage of learning, because it is useless to run this trading if not have the skill of maximum trading ability. Demo accounts will always be useful for us to learn in good stages with us understand for the management of our trading with benefit

Run the trades to be able to gain profit is the trader will always do in the stage of learning, because it is useless to run this trading if not have the skill of maximum trading ability. Demo accounts will always be useful for us to learn in good stages with us understand for the management of our trading with benefit

we do not look down on demo account because in demo account we can practice and get many lessons. including managing the capital in our account. maintaining our account for up to 3 months indicates that we have a chance to stay in the real account for a long time

Trading could mean training, since we get more flight hours to trade and based on my own experience we don't need to trade everyday. Let split up trade where it is solely to train and to make money. What you don't need to do everyday is trading for earning in real account, for learning you can do that everyday and it should be in demo account.

Forex trading is flexible and if we want to trade everyday, we can do it because forex opens 24 hours in 5 days. Every trader has own rule for trading. Some of them also choose to trade in a certain time, like when news release. And for me, I usually trader everyday in FXB trading, because I also still learn and understand about forex more

Forex trading is flexible and if we want to trade everyday, we can do it because forex opens 24 hours in 5 days. Every trader has own rule for trading. Some of them also choose to trade in a certain time, like when news release. And for me, I usually trader everyday in FXB trading, because I also still learn and understand about forex more

Control the patience in the transaction, wait until the price movements in accordance with the rules or systems that we use. Wait until find the best moment to enter the market. Being impatient and eager to make transactions is often a trader's disease, and usually an impatient trader will get stuck in a price that goes against the trading position.

I have always been good every day, trading in demo account or real, because it wanted to get the experience that many of the later exercises would be useful in the future, from the condition that we would know a wide variety of patterns of price movements that occur in the chart

• 3 weeks later...

If you trade in demo account i think that is not a big deal, but what i want to say here to trade in real account is pretty much exhausting unless you treat real account just like demo account where you get just nothing from the profit you made. We don't make profit every day and to keep doing that forever is practically impossible feat.

therefore traders should be able to take advantage of demo account in advance in order to become better in improving existing trading skills, therefore traders can better to improve the existing trading capabilities.

I got better tips here if you want to trade just trade everyday without stop in demo account, if you are a fundamental based trader keep trade during news such as USD news based or GBP based news, keep doing that and see what is the result also try to analyze the market's value to make you a better trader. With that trading everyday won't be such a big issue since it is a demo account based trading.