Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Do we need to trade everyday?

biwake

Yeah I think it is very hard to find good opportunities daily as the market does not always be good for trading. So there's time that you would need to wait on perfect timing. So in that reason you can't trade consistently daily. There would always time you would need to avoid or pause in trading.

Trading often has the advantage in that you will likely gain experience much faster than someone who trades casually. But a trader does not need to trade regularly in order to secure profits. You always trade depending on whether there are good trades to get into anyway.

personally, I do technical and fundamental in four hours basis. Meaning each 4 hours I update my target price. But it does not mean that daily I have a hit. Meaning theirs are some days that theirs no successful open position. So that means that day I don't have a traded position but it does not mean I did not to any thing that day.

Yeah I think it is very hard to find good opportunities daily as the market does not always be good for trading. So there's time that you would need to wait on perfect timing. So in that reason you can't trade consistently daily. There would always time you would need to avoid or pause in trading.

That is what i mean, waiting for the perfect timing to trade if we know the right time to trade we don't have to visit our account or watch it over and over again without see something good for us, it is better know the rigth time to jump into trading, and pausing in trading will help to see how good we are so far.

The only way to know if it is the right time to trade will be the basis of the technical and more of fundamental. Because, you can't predict the market judging only with the technical aspect thus, we need both analysis to come up when the best chance or grab the potential and instant profits. Many traders always read for the news and list of the very important and highly profitable events.

I just put a pending position on that day depends on what is the daily good rate is. If I can earn good amount each month then I'm happy if not then better try to improve your skills in Forex trading. But so far I do earn 5 to 25% a month in Forex trading and its really rewarding to trade daily.

You don't need if you cannot, same thing happenend to me. If you force yourself to trade over and over again, even you don't have good mood then it will be a useless trading for you, and also i think for someone who think forex as sidejob then i think they won't trade everday.

I would say that we don't need to trade daily particularly if we are not ready or simply lacking of knowledge about the current market. As part time then, it means we have limited time and don't frequent to trade unless, we will be in scalping that need lesser time to accomplish or execute our trades. So, it's important that we will have it base on our strategy.

I do trade every day. But it does not necessary means I do open a position. When I say I do trade every day that means I do analysis every day. I open a pending order hoping that my pending order will be filled. I also put TP hoping to make good profit. This is how I make good income in forex and in the long run I'm hoping that I can say I'm really a successful forex trader. This is what I'm aiming right now.

It does not matter if you are going to trade daily as it will not going to give you losses because you just trade daily. We have here scalpers wherein they usually trade daily since they only have here few pips as target profit and will be done in just a matter of time. It's just rumor that you will going to lose if you trade daily.

I'm happy that I'm trading every day. I do hope to see myself earning good amount of money in forex in the long run. That's why I always focus on earning and learning. Because in forex trading if we don't earn we feel disappointed and at the same time if we don't learn we will never going to earn. To its about learning and earning or earning and learning.

Trading can be done on Daily, weekly, monthly or yearly basis depending upon the type of trading we do. Daily trading contains huge risk but looking at the rewards we get, its worth giving a try. On the other hand, long term trading is a safer option but requires a lot of patience to earn profits out of it.

• 2 weeks later...

I really do try to spend time understanding my mistake and hope that in the long run I can end up making good decision. This is the only way for me to become successful in forex trading. That's why its does not matter if we trade every day. What matter is we learn from our mistake and correct it. And since we trade each day we give ourself a chance to make it.

Trading can be done on Daily, weekly, monthly or yearly basis depending upon the type of trading we do. Daily trading contains huge risk but looking at the rewards we get, its worth giving a try. On the other hand, long term trading is a safer option but requires a lot of patience to earn profits out of it.

every trader have their own trading style so that what we need to do only to trade depend on our condition only, if market is good then maybe we can apply some scalper technique, right? but i think to trade everyday is a must for many expert in forex, especially for that one who make living in forex.

I do trade every day and I say yes we really need to trade every day. As this is the only way we can actually make some profit in forex. I do hope that I can sustain and maintain my trading style. I'm sure I can become a successful trader if I want to. But sad to say I just have hard time earning right now and I do feel like giving up. But I'm sure the longer I hang on the more I can end up in profit.

I'm happy that some how each day I earn about 30 pips more or less. I do hope that in the long run I can even earn more. I'm not really into forex trading before but when I see the potential in forex trading I know right their and then that I can end up making good income in forex without fail. This is the main goal that I want to achieve right now.

• 2 months later...

I do trade every day and I do hope that I can end up making good profit every day. I'm really excited to make good income in forex trading. My main goal is to make big money. I do hope that I can sustain and maintain my account in forex for good. I'm really tired and sick of losing some money in forex trading also. So lets just assume that in the long run we all going to be a successful trader.

With each day's trading traders can take advantage better than having to trade weekly, monthly or yearly, and also to trade every day we can do a trade with a number of capital very minimal and very different if we do weekly or monthly trade must have enough capital to get a good profit as well.

If we use every day trading should not be unmindful of the price action that occurs because if we just take a decision without looking at the price action that occurs not profit we get instead we will experience losses, and therefore if we want to use every day trading should really keen to see the opportunity of the price action.

The slightest chance that we get every day should be utilized as well as possible especially those of us who only have a small capital which is not possible using a long-term strategy to gain huge profits must be smart to take advantage of existing opportunities, however small profit we get every day, but with persistence and patience in the end we will get maximum results.