Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Forex Mistakes That Newbies Make

princewahaj

i think that thing already said by many poster before in previous page, as far as i know that many thing affect traders, especially new traders. usually it is about patience or new trader's psychological side, usually they cannot control it and don't know the way to do that so they lead to big mistakes in trade. but we need to know that mistkase can be fixed sooner if that trader realize it and consult with other senior traders

We really can't scrape away the idea from a newbie that they can earn good in here because I am sure it's one of the reason why they will trade in Forex trading, it's just they don't have enough trading and will jump first with real trading. They just getting excited about to find out 'bout the information they get.

In every thing we should try to learn and we should consider also that the mistakes will be a good way also to learn better. It's like growing up that people commit mistakes and therefore, in their next life they will able to know what to do and to not have those mistakes. In Forex, we should definitely learn these mistakes including those that are just prioritizing technical analysis and did not look in the fundamental analysis.

I see most of the newbie traders will be very hurry in making of huge profits with out a proper knowledge and that is the main reason most of the traders will be loosing money and leaving forex . but i can suggest then to trade with live account only after gaining a very good knowledge about forex .

They must also not forget to trade in the demo trading account as well because then they would be getting the best experience and getting used to trading platform in here. Yes, going into the real trading account without first giving yourself the opportunity to learn would be disastrous.

Yes you are right they should make use of this demo account as much as they can because it will provide them a very good platform to have a good practice and i am sure that they will be satisfied with there act with real trading . The most common mistake which traders make is they will get into real trading with out a proper knowledge and finally loss money .,

I think the biggest mistake made ​​by many newbie is that they prefer the real trade, because they are supposed to do first before you start real trading is to learn and practice, if they are doing real trading without having knowledge, they only produce great loss of trade forex

I think the biggest mistake made ​​by many newbie is that they prefer the real trade, because they are supposed to do first before you start real trading is to learn and practice, if they are doing real trading without having knowledge, they only produce great loss of trade forex

Although Newbie traders will not prefer to trade with real trading account . We consider him as a newbie trader only if he complete his all practice with demo account and come . Until and unless he not have knowledge he is not at all consider as a newbie trader . In my opinion a newbie trader should avoid emotions while trading and that you really hard your trade if you have emotions .

• 3 weeks later...

Greed and ignorance are the two main causes of losses in Forex. Every newbie runs the risk of considering Forex trading as an easy means to make money. Forex is not easy and requires thorough learning and practice before we can make money in it.

lack of confidence also could be some issues of losses in forex. but this thing not only for newbie, from what i see some mediocre traders also do the same thing, some of them also bring some mistake with use robot, use robot is not a sin but too much depend on forex robot is not a good thing for newbie :D, they also need to sharpen their own skills

Greed and ignorance are the two main causes of losses in Forex. Every newbie runs the risk of considering Forex trading as an easy means to make money. Forex is not easy and requires thorough learning and practice before we can make money in it.

greed is really important to be overcome but actually we can control it if have good risk management plan. chasing profit is every trader expectation indeed, but if they are in rush and not use logical approach in taking trading decision, the rest of their trading journey will far from their expectation.

greed is really important to be overcome but actually we can control it if have good risk management plan. chasing profit is every trader expectation indeed, but if they are in rush and not use logical approach in taking trading decision, the rest of their trading journey will far from their expectation.

i agree with you, if we can control greed then we can trade well and of course profit for us, maybe not much but i am sure with that we will earn constant profit, even like don't hope that you will trade 100% profit each time you trade but i am sure if we can do that we can trade with 85% chance to make more money rather than loss it

I think it's one of the difficult emotion to handle. This is because, it is intense to have this emotion which greatly affect both our trading and decisions. So, even our behavior will change when certain factors comes in and trigger this emotion. Definitely, one of the things that have greatly make the traders lose and to be aware of.

Controlling Emotions is the major mistake most of the newbie traders will make and i am sure that many people will be just loosing there money just because of the emotions they will be having while trading . I too have emotions and that will make me loos most of the times .

Controlling Emotions is the major mistake most of the newbie traders will make and i am sure that many people will be just loosing there money just because of the emotions they will be having while trading . I too have emotions and that will make me loos most of the times .

i think you mean the way that newbie control their emotion, right? i know that some people have wrong way to control their emotion but also there are that cannot even control their emotion and always become greedy when they just get some chance to grab some bucks when trading

Or unable to manage their emotions during trading. Is the most typical to see as a reason for traders to lose in Forex and in their trades. This is definitely one thing that need to be taken care of. As everyone has this problem because we born with emotions and we don't know when it can trigger in Forex but we should do it to lessen the losses.

There are many kinds of mistakes that the beginners may commit because they are just trying to learn. but eventually those mistakes would get less and then they would experience less mistakes. and I also think that even the old traders can get affected by their emotions. So it is not something newbies experience only at the start

Yes, for sure the more we experience in trading the better we understand. I think that it's just okay to make mistakes in Forex trading as long as you are learning from it because I'd like to think that it's part of it, because I know that it could be really hard to understand Forex trading without those mistakes that you may commit.

Or unable to manage their emotions during trading. Is the most typical to see as a reason for traders to lose in Forex and in their trades. This is definitely one thing that need to be taken care of. As everyone has this problem because we born with emotions and we don't know when it can trigger in Forex but we should do it to lessen the losses.

if we gain more experience in trading and learn from other's traders experience and feel many market condition then i think we will become a wiser trader in future, it will make us more calm when it come to trade and then we will take that chance as the time to get profit from trading :D

However, the other traders experiences are not concrete information or really descriptive as we can say that we already heard those things and stuffs from different traders but still not fully understand what it meant. It's like we need to be patient and confident but how to do it. Therefore, the mistakes the traders will commit will be a way to learn these things and to gain experience.

i agree with you, mistakes are a thing that people need to do before they can learn i mean not in every trading, even with profit that we get we also gain experience from that thing. but make a mistake is not a sin, even it make you loss so much, but it will be good to prevent it, and common mistake that newbie always make is something that people need to prevent