Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Forex Mistakes That Newbies Make

princewahaj

indeed for a beginner can certainly always get an error and failure in forex trading because they have not understood and to understand and master the real forex trading stage, if the starters feel confident and trusting, and always optimistic and feel failure is a lesson in the end they will become a real trader and past mistakes can be quickly corrected so that their profits will come.

• 2 weeks later...

Newbies are usually attracted to huge earning potential of forex market, but they are so eager to make this money that they do not take precautions and ignore the risk which is huge in this market, and this mistake make them lose from their pocket.

Yes, I think its because newbies dont take the time to actually research forex first before jumping into it. This is why after only a couple days of starting to learn forex some already think that they have developed shortcuts to getting profits without the need to learn more. This results in losses because they are not prepared.

The most common mistake that newbie make is to enter forex with out complete knowledge . as some of the statics says that a newbie should practice with the demo account for st least 6 months before he start with the real account . but most of them we see today are getting some basic knowledge and getting ready to make huge profits with out a good knowledge so that thing should be avoided .

The most common mistake that newbie make is to enter forex with out complete knowledge . as some of the statics says that a newbie should practice with the demo account for st least 6 months before he start with the real account . but most of them we see today are getting some basic knowledge and getting ready to make huge profits with out a good knowledge so that thing should be avoided .

I agree completely when we enter the new field without enough preparation we are expected to make mistakes and in the result get losses, and so trading without knowledge is big mistake. it is only by enough practice and knowledge that we can trade profitably.

• 4 weeks later...

There are still beginner traders that think that this is the best way to approach trading and dont appear to see nothing wrong with this. Its only after they encounter some losses that they start wondering where they are actually going wrong and want to do things the right way. One can save themselves a lot of time and money by just doing things step by step and acquiring the knowledge first.

Yes that is the more common mistakes the newbie trader do they will be leaving the demo account and directly go to the real account to make money and finally they will be loosing money so it is always advisable for the traders to practice with demo account before you go for real account .

I guess that some people just prefer to learn the hard way because there are guidelines that one needs to follow in order to become a successful trader but the simply ignore them in their quest to make fast profits from trading. I believe that if someone feels that they are unable to do well on their own then they can always get assistance.

As I have learned that's there's no same way to be successful in life or in Forex. This is always what we've thought that if we able to follow them then, we will also be successful it's not always like that because it is not only the strategy we are using but also other things. How we able to cope with the losses and our recovery and to continue on trading are the instances.

Lets just newbies make mistake when trading in real account. Lets them expeience the pain of losing. because that's the only way they can actually learn. I also experince MC three times in forex trading. But now I'm managing nine accounts in three different broker sites. So if I did not experience those MC. I'm sure I'm still trying to figure out how to make profit in forex until now. No pain no gain.

The articles here are too many and even sounds like a spam thing here. There are too many things to read here. And everyone here also can make it like this. Some is true, some is not, it is depending on how the people do the trade here. Every trader is not the same here

Lets just newbies make mistake when trading in real account. Lets them expeience the pain of losing. because that's the only way they can actually learn. I also experince MC three times in forex trading. But now I'm managing nine accounts in three different broker sites. So if I did not experience those MC. I'm sure I'm still trying to figure out how to make profit in forex until now. No pain no gain.

Sometimes you dont have to go through a bad experience first before you can learn properly. If you can be able to learn from other people's mistakes so you dont have to make them yourself you will still be better off in my opinion. Anyway, the mistakes can be a good learning experience indeed.

But then, that's how life it is. You will not become a good trader if you don't have experience failures. There's no consistent trader that just making profits without experiencing losses. We are not perfect and God knows that we need to face this as a challenge. Although, we will going to have our losses we should not let think that it's not useful because others quit when they got losses.

No, it's not. Or not always. We will have advantage to have mentor but do we think that these mentors can guarantee us that we will absolutely learn Forex easily. Because, for me, its on the trader who will going to understand Forex properly if they are interested and eager to make profits in this business. It's fine to have self-taught as many traders used to be like that.

The articles here are too many and even sounds like a spam thing here. There are too many things to read here. And everyone here also can make it like this. Some is true, some is not, it is depending on how the people do the trade here. Every trader is not the same here

every trader is not same but mostly did the same thing when they do mistake, sometimes it is over proud with their result and start to be a greedy traders and not set SL for their trading, i don't know if that thing is good for them, but that is the fact and mostly of them really do that thing

I think the first mistake that every newbie make is their inability to want to learn.They think forex is business your jump into and start sweeping money.Every newbie must get to know that for every success there must be a step by step plan meaning there must be a foundation and that for forex is learning.

It's not inability but how great their determination to learn Forex. Because, of their first thoughts or impressions on Forex trading that its very risky investment program. That we might win or lose all of our trading capital easily. So, there's fear at the same too much confidence or relying in this business. They should have done proper learning or self-taught if they can't have any means to learn Forex.

One can get really far with self-lerning but with assistance one can be able to learn faster with for example a mentor or trainer. At the end of the day one really needs to be determined and focused on learning and practising on forex because it is what will determine the outcome and results.

The most common forex mistakes that newbie traders make is they will not have enough knowledge to trade but still i can see that they will be entering into this business and loosing money . it is always suggested then that first you need to have a good practice with the demo account and then some and trade with real account and that will be quite good .