Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Forex Mistakes That Newbies Make

princewahaj

i agree with you, mistakes are a thing that people need to do before they can learn i mean not in every trading, even with profit that we get we also gain experience from that thing. but make a mistake is not a sin, even it make you loss so much, but it will be good to prevent it, and common mistake that newbie always make is something that people need to prevent

Yes mistakes teach them a\many things and i am sure that with out doing mistakes none of the traders cannot become a successful trader . we know loss is very common in forex so we should accept the loss and try to learn the mistake correcting from our mistakes we have made . and try to not repeat such mistakes again .

Well, mistakes are a good way to learn because when you have made mistakes that cost you dearly financially you are bound to be even more vigilant when you come across the same thing next time. This is why its quite important for traders to learn from their mistakes so that they can grow and improve their trading skills.

Right, there's no difference at all about the mistakes to be in learning. Our mistakes will be our advantage if we will going to take this chance to improve more of our trading and know of our weaknesses. We should be more careful about the mistakes that will happen continuously and uncontrollable. And we should have learn quickly or take note of those mistakes from our trading.

I see most of the newbies trade fores with out a proper knowledge and in my opinion that may be one of the reason why most of the newbie traders are loosing there money in forex . and some times we can see there are many emotions that can make people loose there money in forex .

Yes mistakes teach them a\many things and i am sure that with out doing mistakes none of the traders cannot become a successful trader . we know loss is very common in forex so we should accept the loss and try to learn the mistake correcting from our mistakes we have made . and try to not repeat such mistakes again .

i think make a mistake is something that is normal but to minimize that mistake is a must thing to do by trader, if they cannot do that thing i am not sure that forex trader will become a better trader in future. so that is why to minimize the risk we must have some good strategy before trading

It's not mistake that done intentionally but those that we are not aware of or our weakness points. We don't want to make losses but because, we are not perfect we will commit mistakes we will have the different reasons of our losses and some is not from our own but in the market. The best way to have the strategy to be considered as best is to have it in our several tests of it.

i think that everyone must be have different reason why they loss their capital in trading. but from what i see is all of us need to learn from it, and get back , and especially for new traders when they make a mistake they must be back again. sometimes i see this "giving up" as one of the trader mistake

There's no other meaning of risks in Forex trading. It's already known that Forex trading got the risks. And we will understand that we will have it in Forex trading every time we've made our positions. Normally, the biggest traders able to have their losses will be in the lack of knowledge and lack of practice for their trading strategy. It also includes setting unrealistic returns.

I think the most mistakes from newbie is they don't understand the real risk fromforex trading. They only knew that forex trading is a high return business.

But not all of them think that forex is high return business, mostly think that risk is controlled by them, without understand more about forex deeply. if they only want to know about this, i am sure they will try as the best as they can to minimize the risk of each action they take in real account.

There's no other meaning of risks in Forex trading. It's already known that Forex trading got the risks. And we will understand that we will have it in Forex trading every time we've made our positions. Normally, the biggest traders able to have their losses will be in the lack of knowledge and lack of practice for their trading strategy. It also includes setting unrealistic returns.

That's one big reason for many to fail, another one is that certain people do know about the risks and try their best to manage it but the emotions and lack of ability force then to trade with more risk instead of less risk, that is what happening to most of the traders, at least in my experience. It takes lot of effort to solve the problem.

Mistake if you are newbies is really unavoidable. But it does not mean we are just going to stop trading because we make too many mistake. The best approach is always to try to trade in demo account. Because in demo account it does not matter if you incur loses. Because you only going to loss virtual funds and in case you want to have new funds in virtual account either you can open another account or just try to refresh your funds if its applicable.

And at the same time, we should have already know that the experienced traders will have the same thing that they can't always avoid or just make profits in their trades. The mistakes can be repeated until we have determined the reason of our losses and that we will going to find what are our weaknesses and improve ourselves as a trader.

That's one big reason for many to fail, another one is that certain people do know about the risks and try their best to manage it but the emotions and lack of ability force then to trade with more risk instead of less risk, that is what happening to most of the traders, at least in my experience. It takes lot of effort to solve the problem.

They also don't learn it properly, or it is part of their learning style, i mean trial and error i think i cannot judge that thing so far. Emotion is something which is so abstract , and that is very basic thingy that people should know about it before learn or trade in forex.

They also don't learn it properly, or it is part of their learning style, i mean trial and error i think i cannot judge that thing so far. Emotion is something which is so abstract , and that is very basic thingy that people should know about it before learn or trade in forex.

Mostly many new trader want only to make profit without want to spend their time to learn and practice forex well. If they do trading only for making money since they are still immature to trade, all they get si only loss and loss. This is not a good idea for them who want only to make money form the market. They will always need to improve their skill and experience if they want to be success in this business.

Mostly many new trader want only to make profit without want to spend their time to learn and practice forex well. If they do trading only for making money since they are still immature to trade, all they get si only loss and loss. This is not a good idea for them who want only to make money form the market. They will always need to improve their skill and experience if they want to be success in this business.

we also cannot blame on the all the mistakes, because sometimes success story from some big traders make them want to earn money like that too, and some times overact in their trading and bring the bad result for them. The good way to improve our skill only by taste what trade is.

But we have to learn where we always usually commit mistake so that we would not commit the same kind of mistakes again. So I think it's not only the mistakes that newbies make but even old traders who are still not careful and just refuse to follow the follow proper or safe way of forex trading.

Thank's for opening this topic and for enumerating the do's and dont's of a forex newbie. Its a must be read article/post for a newbie for him/her to avoid all the mistakes listed above. But then, it should be applied to forex trading to gain all your investments, and to reach success.

Yeah it is very much important where traders usually make mistakes so that we would not repeat the same kind of mistakes. So I have tried to learn where or why newbies usually lose in forex. And it's worth taking note of those things not only for newbies but also for older traders as well.

Although, even you've made your wise analysis, you will have the chance of losing it. Even you have done monitoring the market for a long time you will still going to see here the losing trades because, the market continuous changing and our analysis will also fail as it's only for the current analysis not on the coming analysis when we have made our trades already.

Yes I agree, we cannot say we will win everytime, just because we analyze before we make action. Forex trading is a win or lose situation. Depending on the economic changes. But on the other side, if we experienced loss most of the time, your chance of winning is bigger now, cause we learned from our mistakes and downfall. Experience is the best teacher as I've said before.