Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GoldenTalk - goldentalk.com

vnhyipgroup

Yeah... LR is the only payment method in GT. I think the activities in GT will be back to normal as LR is now back online. Actually, the members there were quite active posting when LR was still down because I kept receiving a lot of emails about new posts from GT. I think the members believe that the technical problem in LR is just temporary so they just keep posting.

i hope i can see more activity in here again.because this site already become so normal and so member able to be active and just wait your payment come since LR is back so no more worry about not get paid after they back.now im also ready to place my payment too

these past few days activity was not going well. the activity is much slower compared to it's normal activity. I was able to make few rounds of posting only these past few days. sand I'm losing my interest also to maintain my activity. I used to have so much motivation to post here daily.

all of a sudden, I lost connection to GT while I was trying to submit a post on GT, few hours ago,

while all other forums were loading without any issue, only GT page was not loading,

and after I refreshed the page few times, after few minutes, I could access it back,

thankfully, there was no data loss as the post was published already.

I have reached another payout from goldentalk again, it is my favorite ptp forum of all time. I have been very active there and most of the time I am only active there and not in other ptp forums. But now I decided to work on other ptp forums as well since I've already reached payout from them and waiting to be paid.

Yeah... GT is a great forum. They are always paying. However, I think we shouldn't depend on one forum only. I mean while waiting for the payment from GT, we have to spread our time and posts to some other forums. That's also my strategy in making money from PTP.

You have received a payment to your account U9597036:

Date: 2011-06-04 16:13:13

Batch: 58594930

From Account: U3943563

Amount: $4.00

Memo: GoldenTalk's payment for your 100 posts. Thank you for being the part of our community.

Thank you.

well, I don't remember when I requested for the last time,

as GT will not have any time schedule like one week or two weeks,

we can't say when exactly we will be paid,

GT pays almost everyday, at least one or two requests daily will be processed here.

I think the payment schedule in GT is not fixed. It can be within one - two weeks. If you are lucky, you can get paid less than a week. I got paid less than a week in my last payment.

I have no idea about the payment waiting period in this forum since I haven't reach my first payout in here. It's just, I am not very much active in this forum because I don't feel like posting in here. Although, they have good activities and a lot of members are active in this forum, I still don't have the interest to be posting in here daily.

after GT cleared my previous payout request, I have placed a fresh request on GT,

as I had enough posts 102, to make a new request by then,

as I have made enough posting in all sections like, hyip and PTP, I expect to get paid with minimum four cents rate again.

thats really nice.they always pay member and i think you able to request payment there even your old payment still pending.if im so active in here so i will definitely try to be as active as other member too.im so happy to be active member in here but hope then the more active member will also post with me

thats really nice.they always pay member and i think you able to request payment there even your old payment still pending.if im so active in here so i will definitely try to be as active as other member too.im so happy to be active member in here but hope then the more active member will also post with me

I know that we can place as many requests as we want on GT and

there is no restriction like we should wait for the previous one to be processed before we place the next request,

it is only to avoid huge loss of payments in case of any unexpected temporary ban,

as GT closes all the active requests in case we get ban here, I have experienced one payment loss here of 100 posts.

we can have at least one or two payment proofs from GT almost daily,

the post checking only takes enough time here and once the request is approved, the admin will pay as early as possible,

well, I have been waiting for my last request for 102 posts to be approved and paid as well.

oh really i dont know about that.i will try to be so active in here again and not try to request the payment in many queue since i also worry then if get temporary banned there if we are not really know the rules there.since i heard that they didnt give any warning first

there have been some warnings from the mods to the proof posters, that

we should not post our usernames in the proof post,

if it is there already, we should remove it, or it will be considered as post at advertising section, which is a non paying one.

and if the member repeat the same mistakes even after warning, then the mod will ban him/her for few days.

i hope i will also get the payment from them.i really want to be more active in here again hope then admin have make any offer for member that able to make them back.usually so hard to follow the activity in here and now so easy to follow it and just able to make less activity

I got some deduction here because i post into some Topics which is in the very! very! last page pmpl. i don't know about that! but its okay! i don't mind that i'm continuing my posting here.

As far as I know, GT is paying in the base of 100 posts. There is no deduction for posts quality and u will only get lower rate if your posts quality not that good.

Well, pls show me your payment proofs since u claimed that u received payment from this site.

i was really posting less here lately. it is because the members were posting less also in the ptp section that i can only make one round of post lately. so i am quite sad in reaaching payout. hopefully to see the activityincrease once again so that i can reach my goal once again.