vnhyipgroup

my last payment proof from GT.. ^_^

Dear Karen,

You have received a payment to your account :

Date: 2011-01-02 13:13:56

Batch: 54463016

From Account: U3943563

Amount: $3.00

Memo: GoldenTalk's payment for your 100 posts. Thank you for being the part of our community.

Thank you.

i have get payment in 3 cent per post too but i hope i will get it rise.maybe tomorrow i will try to request my payment.its take about 3 days after they paid me to request another payment.its a bit late.usually i post its about a few hours after get paid.but i hope then admin will not take longer time to pay us

but i get 3 cents per post for sure but i didnt really like to post proof in other site just avoid to do that.but they able to pay memebr 3-4 cents per post.just try tyour luck now im waiting for the next payment get approved.i rerquest it in 200 post so i hope admin will pay me

my 7th payment from GT..

Dear Karen,

You have received a payment to your account :

Date: 2011-15-02 11:10:41

Batch: 55345075

From Account: U3943563

Amount: $3.00

Memo: GoldenTalk's payment for your 100 posts. Thank you for being the part of our community.

Thank you.

i still waiting for the payment of this site.but it also happen for many memebrs there.they still keep on posting evern they havent get the payment yet.they really know admin will surely pay them.btw do all the things in here handle by sinip only?if yes then will take a long time for him to pay member

is it allowed to contact admin like that??ehm ok i hope that problem will never happen again.i really love this site but it will be good if admin will care of the paymetn too.since that what make meebr happy in here,i will surely contact admin if it take more than a week i guess

usually sinip also make post and reply in ITM thread but i can see him lately maybe he'is so busy but i hope will not be so busy.because im waiting for my payment too in here.it really hard for member to continue their post if the payment take long time but i hope will never reach 2 weeks

not really bad 3 cents per post.i still waiting for my turn in here.so admin still available and ready to pay member.i really hope that they will always have good rate to give to member.if i get the payemnt then i will surely be active in here once again.now i just try to be more and more active in posting to reach nother payout

yup the activity in here is so great thats why memebr just so active in here maybe because of that higher activity.this site willa lways prioritize by member but i can see newbie just get small rate in here maybe they dont really know how to make post that meet admin criteria

Another payment recieved from Golden Talk via Liberty reserve

Date: 02/18/2011 13:07

Batch: 55576986

From Account: U3943563 (GoldenTalk)

Amount: $4.00

Thanks Golden

I received payment today for the third time from this forum,

Is a good forum already, but for the third time i received only $ 3 for 100 posts ,

This means that the forum does not give more than 3 cents per post ,

Anyway, I can not find the problem with that because the forum is still one of the best forums, admins are already active .

well get 3 cents or 4 cents or maybe more its really depend on your quality of post.so it will change everytime you cashout.but sometime you will get the same rate.but maybe just get 3 cents per post.so many payment made today and memebr try to be more active there as usual.

@venmarz :

actually my self is still hoping to get $5/100 post again like before my friend..that is really good rate and make me happy to active in here for sure..but right now just got $3 make me little disappointed but that is still okay because not less than $3 :lol: im still waiting the payment right now..i think tomorrow when jeFF online will paid the pending payment for sure..:D