Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GoldenTalk - goldentalk.com

vnhyipgroup

Well I have I think only once got 4 cent rate mostly I get 3 cent rate when GT pays, @hadg33 how do you plan to earn a higher rate I mean we know they pay according to post quality but how would you make it more better.

Well,I think we can get a higher post rates depending on the sections we are active in and at the same time,our posts must be quality. I tend to post little in the PTP section as I think that section will not make members to get good post rates.

I think its more on how active you are in many section but not posting big enough to consider you a spammer. When I was new in here I do post about 25 post a day in here but now I can only do average of 5 to 10 post a day if the forum is active and regularly reposted by members. But posting wise I do only try to be active in here by posting depends on other posters activity.

Maybe you are right @hadg33 because I am mostly active in the ptp section and I am getting a 3 cent rate but you are mostly active in hyip side so maybe that is why you are getting higher rates than other posters, since @Decub is also more towards ptp and forex section. However there are not many threads of hyips posted daily.

I'm quite surprised that the site is still doing very well up to now. there was time when it had some problems with the payment but then it was not the end of the site. so I think that the admin is still very much determined to continue the with the forum as good paying forum.

@indieover right now in my view GT is one of the most reliable paid to post forums as it has been paying for quite some good time and the forum has good moderation as well. I think yes you are right admin does have the plans of keeping it in a good pace as always.

I think that the site is giving good information in different topics. I have checked out the site just now but then I feel there's still lacking in information. if there's a way for them to give more comprehensive and up to date information that it would surely be a very good place toget valuable information and this would make the site more popular and have more traffic. but then it's giving lots of knowledge but I just think they can still do better. after all I think that they want to be known as a forum for intelligent discussions.

Maybe you are right @hadg33 because I am mostly active in the ptp section and I am getting a 3 cent rate but you are mostly active in hyip side so maybe that is why you are getting higher rates than other posters, since @Decub is also more towards ptp and forex section. However there are not many threads of hyips posted daily.

Just wondering is forex section a paying section now? I'm not active posting in here as activity is not that much and since as far as I know forex trading is not a paying section. I'm not active posting in forex section. But I'm sure if forex section is a paying section I will be glad to be active in here most of the time.

Well if I am somehow not mistaken forex section is paying section, and I also post in that section at GT sometimes but not too much, mostly I am into ptp section and now the general section is also getting lower in activity making it harder to make posts.

@indieover,did you say GT is lacking informations? I don't think so,GT is the only forum that you will get reliable informations from. If members are making false posts then the mods are ready to ban those members. I have been banned in this forum for false informations though I didn't do it intentionally,I was making use of a mobile browser so I was unable to see the full functions of a program and I posted what I saw and before I know it,I was banned for a month.

Well if I am somehow not mistaken forex section is paying section, and I also post in that section at GT sometimes but not too much, mostly I am into ptp section and now the general section is also getting lower in activity making it harder to make posts.

I already PM mod in here and hope to get some reply soon. I tried to find the thread or information that I read few years back that forex section has been turn to non paying section because of spamming. But if they already turn forex section as paying section then its really good news in my part as I do forex trading and I love posting in forex section.

@budado, yes, the Forec section is a paying one and you can see that your post count increases if you post there. I thought you deliberately don't want to post there for some reasons. It always has some good activities as well and the posters share some good information there.

Although, Forex section in GT forum isn't that attractive to be active. Because, the admin find it not amusing and despite of that, the members active there though, I rarely post there now because I'm not that posting in GT and just be active in the others that many members are active but also I'm not active in HYIP section.

It is very easy to know if forex section is a paying section,for the fact that if a member makes posts in that section and his/her post count is increasing that means that the section is paying. I only know about 3 sections that are not paying in GT. Any section related to advertising will not pay,IHBPB section is not a paying section and lastly off topic section is not paying.

I guess its paying section in forex section. I can't find the thread in here that I read before that they remove forex section as paying section because of spamming. I guess its good to have additional section for me to post in GT. I really happy to post in forex section. Some how I'm more comfortable posting in this section than in hyip section.

Posting in the forex section is the most easiest section to post in and that is why it doesn't fetch much if a member that is always making posts in that section request for a payout. That section is just like PTP section,the only reason it is better than PTP section is because advertisers or sponsors can come from that section. If we look at it properly,that section generates the highest spam posts.

Finally, I have accumulated 100 posts and I just think that I did not made a payout since last year! See, I haven't been active in forums and really missed getting activity and payment also. Though, I wonder the changes in GT payments particularly do I need to wait for the admin to reply for my PM account.

Well I am near to accumulate minimum posts for payment that is 100 posts, in my view in about 2 days I would reach it and then request it at the same time, @hadg33 you are right sometimes forex section feels pretty easy to post in.

Finally, I have accumulated 100 posts and I just think that I did not made a payout since last year! See, I haven't been active in forums and really missed getting activity and payment also. Though, I wonder the changes in GT payments particularly do I need to wait for the admin to reply for my PM account.

Yes,you can wait for the admin to send you a PM. If jeFF wants to process payments and he noticed that you haven't changed your LR account PM,he will send you a PM or better still,you can send your PM account number to him and he will update it for you. I am still looking for a good activity in the forum but it seems I can't find.

Click user CP then click edit profile then put your PM account or update your PM account in their. As far as I know its automatic. I get paid without receiving any reply from admin. But I don't send PM to admin. I just chance my PM account in my profile and theirs no problem after that. One problem though that I never find out except after few payments is that I have updated my PM but I put my LR account in my PM. lols. so I get paid to my PM account but the account number is actually LR number.

@budado

Oh, crap. I'm really inactive in the forum for a long time. I didn't know that admin already changed the field into PM account. But under the link of Payment for Your Posts, the table caption says Libertyreserve account so, I thought when I request payment I will send PM to admin. Jeez, I really need to check updates.  :o

Yeah even though it says liberty reserve we have to give perfect money because lr is far gone right now. I think that I have reached another payment request but i am going to try to make it up more than 115 and then request it.

@riddick09,I have told you what to do,I was the first person that got paid in the forum after the demise of LR. You can even ask mod sinip to tell you how to request for a payout,I am so sure that he will tell what I have told you. I am not saying you can't change it in your CP but to be on a safer side,it is best to send him a PM.

Yes,you can wait for the admin to send you a PM. If jeFF wants to process payments and he noticed that you haven't changed your LR account PM,he will send you a PM or better still,you can send your PM account number to him and he will update it for you. I am still looking for a good activity in the forum but it seems I can't find.

Well same here I am also unable to get some good activity at the forum as wwll nowadays, discussion is getting limited there but I suppose somehow I would reach 1350 posts and request payment at last then.

Just visited the site regularly and no force yourself to post much in here. Because if you do you can end up spamming the site. Sometimes the activity is good so I post a lot in here but sometimes its not so I just post less than 5 and just hope that next day the activity will going to increase. In the long run you will get paid good in here. Its usually not how many post you make that matters in here as if you cashout too often some how the rate given to you is smaller compare if you seldom request payments.