Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GoldenTalk - goldentalk.com

vnhyipgroup

@djfritz :

congratz for your first payment my friend..got the 3 cent for your post that isn't bad for sure because so many member got below that..i think if you give little more discussion and not too much making a payment proof you will got $4 for your 100 post or maybe $5 for your 100 post like me before for sure my friend ;)

@withmahart :

no reason for the admin to get the funds to paid member..this site is supported by goldpoll and to paid member is really easy for sure..i think the possible way why delayed last time is because the admin jeFF is busy..maybe at the offline..because of that the payment delayed..remember just him who approved the payment :)

@djfritz :

congratz for your first payment my friend..got the 3 cent for your post that isn't bad for sure because so many member got below that..i think if you give little more discussion and not too much making a payment proof you will got $4 for your 100 post or maybe $5 for your 100 post like me before for sure my friend ;)

Well it would be very much okay to get such amount, but I think the quality of post I have I am okay with 3 cents. I really deserve it and so happy that the admin has seen my effort on this forum. I saw someone with 1 cent per post and I don't want to go below as that.

You have received a payment to your account U9597036:

Date: 2011-25-01 20:57:33

Batch: 54028980

From Account: U3943563

Amount: $2.18

Memo: GoldenTalk's payment for your 109 posts. Thank you for being the part of our community.

Thank you.

You have received a payment to your account U7780126:

Date: 2011-25-01 17:54:31

Batch: 54018139

Amount: $1.98

Memo: GoldenTalk's payment for your 198 posts. Thank you for being the part of our community.

Thank you.

So many member got payment today for sure and i think the site was paid the member normally again like before without any problem..this is a good sign for sure..:)

@djfritz :

if the member got the payment 1 cent is because almost (90%) of their post is just payment proof..and im sure about that..because if they made senseless post i think they will not got paid and just got banned..i was explore that..and i just understand if we put many payment proof our rate is really decreased.

I have just received my 5th payment. Here is the detail.

You have received a payment to your account U2975741:

Date: 2011-27-01 16:11:23

Batch: 54166769

Amount: $3.00

Memo: GoldenTalk's payment for your 100 posts. Thank you for being the part of our community.

Thank you.

After following up my payment to Jeff because of pending for 2 weeks, I was paid already.

Payment recieved! Thanks GT admin! :D

Date: 2011-27-01 15:21:26

Batch: 54162962

Amount: $2.02

Memo: GoldenTalk's payment for your 101 posts. Thank you for being the part of our community.

recently I have got paid from GT, after a long time of waiting,

well, the amount I was paid for the 109 posts requested was a $2.18,

which is at the rate of two cents per post,

as I have made a lot payment proofs posts this rate is still quite nice from GT, I think so.

I don't have an idea about my lower rate in this forum. I usually make post in payment proof sometimes make post in hyip discussion and GPT. I realise most of my posting are payment proof but It should be 2 cents not 1 cent. I don't get it

Yeah, this is weird, I also still in waiting for my pending request and I hope I will get good rate here, and for now I can't access GT even the subscription still received on my email, so I think this is problem with my connection..

@Malingayam :

i can access GT without any problem from morning my friend..and i was reach around 40 post more here and try to cashout soonly..if your request still not paid i think today or next sunday will got paid for sure :)

so just be relax to wait..and i think you will got more than 3 cent for sure my friend...

You have received a payment to your account U7780126:

Date: 2011-28-01 19:38:18

Batch: 54254147

Amount: $2.28

Memo: GoldenTalk's payment for your 114 posts. Thank you for being the part of our community.

Thank you.

You have received a payment to your account U6434315:

Date: 2011-28-01 19:49:47

Batch: 54254638

Amount: $3.00

Memo: GoldenTalk's payment for your 100 posts. Thank you for being the part of our community.

Thank you.

so many got paid fastly..and i think yesterday is saturday right..and that day is the holiday day for the admin..but look like jeFF using he holiday time to paid member..this is really great for sure..and right time to active and got paid fastly here..:lol:

• 2 weeks later...

I got paid yesterday but so bad because my rate is decreased to $3/100 post :( i think i must give more effort in my post so my quality not decreased like this..i hope in the future my rate can be more again like usual..but if not that is okay as long still more than 2 cent each post..if i got $2 for my 100 post its mean my post really bad..

The forum was very good in terms of rate when it was in its initial stages but now the rate is dropped very low and it is not worthy to post there. I mean you are posting quality there and still getting the 2 to 3 cent per post. You should try some new forums where post rate is good.

After few days offline i am again active here in GT and need only 10 post to reach my another payment . before sometime i got from here 4 cent per post but my last payment was 3 cent and this time also not expecting 4 cent but 3 cent usual and hoping will be get paid within 5 or 6 days .