Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GoldenTalk - goldentalk.com

vnhyipgroup

I request payments in here but I still not check my account if I get paid. I do hope that I can grow and become a big time trader some day. I do know I can handle my trading account if I only know how. I'm so sure that in the near future my account will grow my bigger. Lets just hope we can really sustain and maintain our trading account and become a big time trader.

What are you talking about? Are you mixing a forex sponsored forum for GT cos I don't see why you should be talking about your trading account. GT has no connection with trading account all you just have to do is make 100 posts and request for a payout. The admin pays directly in to the payment processor. Well,the activity in the forum has really reduced,making 2 posts a day is kind of difficult.

I think he just get confused about so many discussions anyways. I know that mods in here very much hard working because they watch closely the post of the members in here and so members should be very careful or else they might get ban and lose to a chance of getting paid in here.

What are you talking about? Are you mixing a forex sponsored forum for GT cos I don't see why you should be talking about your trading account. GT has no connection with trading account all you just have to do is make 100 posts and request for a payout. The admin pays directly in to the payment processor. Well,the activity in the forum has really reduced,making 2 posts a day is kind of difficult.

Don't you know the history of GT? GT has good amount of payments in forex section. Until they stop paying forex section because of spamming. And the funds that I do earn in GT is what I still use to trade in forex trading. So in short each time I cashout in here my earnings in GT goes to my forex trading account. Secondly I spend more time browsing forex section to get some tips in here than to post in GT.

One of the greatest PTP of all times. I can remember this is the first ptp I registered with and learnt posting with. Very educative mods and always ready to correct posters when they err. Activities here keeps fluctuating and currently, almost very low.

That's very correct,the activity in the forum is always fluctuating but to me I think the activity increased a little bit. Its been long that jeFF has processed payments in the forum and I think members are really waiting to get paid. For me I am used to delays in processing of payments so I can wait till anytime he processes payments.

Well its really been long since I posted here but for sure I do hope that I will continue with my activity here and as per this i will be able to request before the end of this week this used to be on of my favourit forum and am keeping it for sure so there is nothing to alarm of

You would most likely find it difficult to reach payout in GT in a week since it has just a moderate activity but one thing I know for sure is that over there, you will learn one or two things each time you visit and you don't need to get worried about your question not answered here.

I Noticed that recently, the mods have been particularly strict in the online payment processor section. Anyway, the activity in the forum is still okay as i was able to make a few posts there earlier on. Later in the day, i may still check the forum to know if i would make more posts.

That's very correct,the activity in the forum is always fluctuating but to me I think the activity increased a little bit. Its been long that jeFF has processed payments in the forum and I think members are really waiting to get paid. For me I am used to delays in processing of payments so I can wait till anytime he processes payments.

The activity of the forum is not stable at all but then I can also refer it to being stable but at a low activity only. If you compared it with few years back, those were the heights of the forum and since then it has came down from its peak. I am sure you also find it very hard to hit payout in this forum now. I already forgotten how long ago did I request for my last payment. This shows earnings are simply too slow, nearly coming to a halt for me sometimes.

Well,I can say that you are not too active in the forum,it seems you make posts in the forum probably once in a week,I make posts in this forum almost every day and if you flip back pages,you would see that I have been paid consecutively in this forum and I am waiting to get another payment. For the activity that you talked about,you can't compare the activity of noways to years back.

Well,I can say that you are not too active in the forum,it seems you make posts in the forum probably once in a week,I make posts in this forum almost every day and if you flip back pages,you would see that I have been paid consecutively in this forum and I am waiting to get another payment. For the activity that you talked about,you can't compare the activity of noways to years back.

Last time I was more active in the forum but now I am no longer active in the forum now because I have other commitments currently. I see that you make posts everyday but how many can you make per day actually ? Sometimes when I come online every week I find myself nothing to reply to, hence wasting the weekly replies for me. But well forum still higher paying than others, so it is not stopping me from replying there.

Well,you are somehow right,there are times that I don't even make a single post in the forum,it is not as I don't want to post in it but I don't have where to post in. Like yesterday,I was only able to make 3 posts and today,I only made 2 posts. I will surely check the forum later to see if I can make 3 more posts. I am always targeting 5 posts in a day,if I can make that,I am already good for the day.

Personally, there are days I don't even visit the forum. Since I mostly rely on the notification, what I do is to check my mail and read the last posters post and thereafter, decide if I would make posts there or not. I might just go there every other day if the activity is low.

The activity in the forum has been so low since the past 2 days. I feel members are really scared of the moderators in the forum because I noticed that some members were banned in the forum. There is no need to have fears for this forum,so far I stick to there rules,I don't think I can get banned in the forum.

You are right and personally, I get only alerts of some newer who sometimes post questions that are already answered in the post that are slightly above theirs. It seems mod sinip is back cos I saw a couple of his posts the last time I visited.

Wow,good to see that we all got paid in this forum. I think the admin decided to pay us 4 cents for a post this time around because normally,I was expecting to get 5 cents for a post. Anyway,it is still not bad,I will keep been active in this forum for the fact that it pays high rates.

Well not for me this time, I would be in the cue for next time perhaps if I get some activity over there, however seems this time the rate was given good to all posters mostly I saw us guys except you @hadg33 getting 3 cents for each reply rate but seems now there was an increment of 1 cent.

Sure, I really was very surprised to see that.This really took me back to the days when I used to receive payment in less than a week from GT. That's one of its kind when it comes to payment. GT is still rocking not minding how long it has been.