Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GoldenTalk - goldentalk.com

vnhyipgroup

I don't know how other members were able to get such big rates. Who are those members who are getting such a big rate. So I can check out their post and may be i can have some ideas to improve my post.

Usually we will post more in HYIP section and not so much in PTP section. Maybe you should also post in HYIP section too. If not, Payment Processor section, Program Scam Warning section are also good sections to post too.

Usually we will post more in HYIP section and not so much in PTP section. Maybe you should also post in HYIP section too. If not, Payment Processor section, Program Scam Warning section are also good sections to post too.

i think since the PTP section sometimes don't have quality posts rather than HYIP section, but thanks for enlighten i will trying to make post in HYIP section too, since i see there many members make post even not like in PTP section :D

am posting only indeed on the ptp section as I am not confident in the post that I do in hyip section. I don't want to look like spamming in other sections just to reach payout faster. Since the admin allows us to post in ptp section that is why I just focus on that section.

Wow! Earning six dollars from your 100 posts is indeed good, i wish i could also have such rates but i can't mainly post in HYIP Discussion. I don't want repititive words to post in that section. Anyway, i have made 30+ posts in PTP and Community discussion not yet posting in HYIP.

Six dollars (6$) for 100 post is a good and reasonable one can you please tell us the section which you was active most because as for me I only got 3.3$ for my 103 post maybe the admin know the reason why he decid to pay me this amount,I will try and be active again in here tommorow.loll

Well, i'm quite happy with my posting activity in Goldentalk. As i have a total of 55 posts in here already and if there will be a good activities tomorrow then i will be nearing to reach 100 posts in here. Seems, it will take me five days in reaching 100 posts in here.

Well I love your explanation hyip section is one of the high rate section and the scam section also has a good reward,maybe next time I will resume my activity in here maybe tomorow I will be focusing on this section to see if my payment will be increase this time,because most of my activity was in the paid to post section.

Yes, even i can reach 100 posts today if i will pursue reaching that i just decided not because Mod might keep an eye with my posting but i just need 20 posts in here to be able to reach 100 posts and request for a payment in here. I decided to keep being active in here even i may not get a good rates besides reaching 100 posts is easy when posting in PTP and Community Discussion.

as long as your posts is good for what to worry, if your posts just only want to do post chasing i think you should be worry, but from what i see if member trying to make more post here, sooner as they have making more post here their posts become more senseless

I'm too member of this site, I joined from a bit long but for to now, I just work again with it because I don't have many time, this is site have working ways is different with other sites when it calculate points base on qualify of posts and it will pay out after per 100 posts is completed, I will try to active and post again more with this site in this week

Hmm, as far as I see they have good activities. Although, there were threads that are not that encouraging to post since they seems not that have good idea or discussion on those threads and probably will immediately closed by our mods. That's why I usually don't post on it.

Hmm, as far as I see they have good activities. Although, there were threads that are not that encouraging to post since they seems not that have good idea or discussion on those threads and probably will immediately closed by our mods. That's why I usually don't post on it.

mods will trying as the best as they can to monitored that threads and see if that threads already OOT or not, if it is already OOT too much mods will take action to closed the threads and then it will stop the discussion in that threads

Well, i will lowered my posting activity in that will start by tomorrow. I set 10 posts as my daily goal in here, i will try to post five in HYIP and five in other section. While i'm waiting to be paid in here, as i just requested for a payment today.