Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GoldenTalk - goldentalk.com

vnhyipgroup

Based on the last payment proof of GT available in the IHBP section of GT, I think, the last the admin paid was on, 24th February, if I am not wrong, that is still fast payments we can receive on this forum, all that we need to do is to be more active and post regularly.

I don't have loading issue with GT recently, but I am concerned about the speed of the payment process on this forum, it seems the last payment proof available is of 24th February, which is quite old one, around two weeks ago.

Finally, after a long time, today, we can see some payment proofs released by GT, good to know the post rate is given four cents better than many other forums, definitely payment process if speeds up will encourage members to post more on the forum, and fresh payment proofs bring more inactive users back to the forum.

Not only the quality of the posts but also the activity you will make in the forum. If you focused posting in one section or in PTP only then you will have low rate. But if you do most your activity in the hyip section then the rate will be better and very satisfying.

Yes, indeed! It is the quality and interest of your post! There is no fixed rates at all, So, members should keep in mind in making a quality post not just a quantity, that's why i'm not rushing in here, even it's taking me too long to reach 100 posts at least i can able to get 4 cents with it.

These payment proofs are quite encouraging indeed so one needs to be active here hopefully get a good post rate as well. When you guys say that you shouldnt rush your posting here what number of posts per day do you think would be acceptable here? I will also take note of posting in as many sections as possible.

I have receive my payment with LR, and the rate is good. but no point for payment proof post, goldentalk is old forum with huge discussion. but sometime the payment will process about 1 week or more.

It is not sometimes now, it is usually process payments weekly or more. There is no earnings when you post your payment proof in the IHBP section so don't bother much of it as other might abused it. Well I think I will not able to set my target for today's posting.

Did you do now other posting activity in other sections in GT forum it is in hyip then you might able to get better rates. If not then you know what rate you will have. :) So far, not active here but seeing to new response to threads I subscribed the activity is still consistent here.

I was able to make some posts in here today hence I only need around 27 more points to be able to reach 100 posts to be able to request for another cashout from this forum.

LOL, no points here the only thing that exist here is posts, but today i see good activity here, even i don't make any posts but in PTP section you will find out that there are many posts that created today by some members of this site :D

@christmas: hmm it seems that you get paid here, well today i just make some posts here, i think it is about 5 posts, so far it is very hard for me to make more posts in here and it seems i still too far with my target here, but today i see PTP still full with some activity from other members

@christmas: hmm it seems that you get paid here, well today i just make some posts here, i think it is about 5 posts, so far it is very hard for me to make more posts in here and it seems i still too far with my target here, but today i see PTP still full with some activity from other members

Yeah but I can't remember how long did I wait for my payment, though. Actually, which section(s) are you posting at in GoldenTalk ? Only in PTP section ? Perhaps you might want to post in Program Scam Warning section or HYIP section. Will hit payout faster.

Yes, i have posted a lot in the Paid To Post Discussion, i also seen Mod Betysee is checking new post in the Paid to post section and also he closed some threads that not paying anymore! I still not able to reach my goal for today i guess that's still 5 posts.

Yeah but I can't remember how long did I wait for my payment, though. Actually, which section(s) are you posting at in GoldenTalk ? Only in PTP section ? Perhaps you might want to post in Program Scam Warning section or HYIP section. Will hit payout faster.

i only post in Community Talk little bit and in HYIP section. sometimes in PTP or in PTC/Manual Surf Section, but i never know if scam warning section is paid section here. before i spent most of my time in Community talk, but now i don't motivated to make post there

i only post in Community Talk little bit and in HYIP section. sometimes in PTP or in PTC/Manual Surf Section, but i never know if scam warning section is paid section here. before i spent most of my time in Community talk, but now i don't motivated to make post there

Yes, the Program Scam Warning section is a paid section too. I opened a few threads there before, but then that section seems to fail to gather any discussions at all. I only made a few replies there only, at my threads