Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GoldenTalk - goldentalk.com

vnhyipgroup

@riddick: even some member complained in other site, it will never changed any fact that this site is paid the members, and from what i see that activity boost a bit here, yesterday i made only 2 posts here in community talk, maybe later i will make more in here. i see HYIP section have good activity too

If you do read hyip section for some time then probably you will able to have idea what you will going to post there. As for me, Im not able to post in most of the threads in the hyip section but then I still read them to see whats in there and what can I get so this idea will be enhanced and that will I used to post in other threads in that section.

Hmm. So many members still focused on posting only in the ptp section wherein will have only low post rates most of the times will have 2-3 dollars while posting in hyip might have the 3-5 cents depends still on the quality of the posts.

since in PTP section we only discuss nearly the same thing, i think the rate that they give is okay, for me 3 cents is good enough. also i see that activity in PTP section is quite good since the discussion is easy there, but in HYIP section, since it also bring good traffic for admin, i think he raised the rate

since in PTP section we only discuss nearly the same thing, i think the rate that they give is okay, for me 3 cents is good enough. also i see that activity in PTP section is quite good since the discussion is easy there, but in HYIP section, since it also bring good traffic for admin, i think he raised the rate

Actually, what I feel is that in the HYIP section, more or less the same issues are discussed, like the ROI amount, investment length, is the website monitored by HYIP monitors, website is a scam...bla bla bla...Quite similar issues are discussed actually.

Actually, what I feel is that in the HYIP section, more or less the same issues are discussed, like the ROI amount, investment length, is the website monitored by HYIP monitors, website is a scam...bla bla bla...Quite similar issues are discussed actually.

Yes, that is common guidelines when we post in hyip discussion. Well that piece of information we will give will affect or will help members or investors to think, rethink of investing on those programs. So even the discussion is similar still useful for everyone.

I find it really hard to post in here. I still need more than 50 posts to reach another set of 100 posts. It is tough to get involve in conversations here except in the PTP section. I don't know but I am not really comfortable in this site. But I still try to reach 100 posts before the 15th.

@valexer: yeah i also find difficulty to make post here, but i suggest you to be active in PTP section which i think is easy since that section is easy for member to make post, so far i am still strugling to make post in community talk and later moved to the other section

I'm experiencing more problems from this site. The site sometimes takes too much time to load. Worse is that when I am trying to post something, it will always give me a "bad request" error so I cant post in here for now. My internet connection is pretty fast but when I am in this site, everything just slows down.

There is no problem in accessing Golden Talk forum here. This is still good and everything here is still fine here. The payment is still fine, and running as usual since the old days. This is now still one of the best Paid to Post forum here.

@luke: same here dude, i still accessing the site and don't find any trouble i also tried to make one post and i successfully make post without any error page, and when i log out too i don't get any error message, talking about the payment i cannot make it sure if that is running well, but i am sure that we must be get paid here, and i already see some payment proof shared too.

GT forum always loads fast although I still see problems when Im posting having invalid thread problem and also continue to load but the solution for it is just to refresh the load and its fine already. I see some newbie here still post spams i think one is casey.