Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Digital Cash Palace Forum - DigitalCashPalace.com/forum/

ghaffarahmad

Huh...100 posts in just one day? That is blatant post chasing,that member might not get paid in the forum,i think i saw that member making so many posts but i thought he wouldn't made more than 30 posts in the forum,lets see how the admin would treat his case

That member will surely end up getting deduction in here or I even doubt that he might not get paid in here because that is like spamming because 100 posts in a day so I am sure that he is just simply post chasing in here. By next month I will surely be more active in here because this month I wasn't that active.

I'm wondering if I can still make here round of posts this evening because, I did not have any posts yesterday and also still lacks of time to post daily in here. I will still try also if I can make 20 posts to add in my payout request and I don't matter about the post rates as long as it will not be lower than 2 cents.

It seems that I can't do some posting in here for today so I will just try to do more posting by tomorrow in here because it's quite late already in here. It's really good for us guys that we are still posting in here and trying to keep up our posting activity in here because we know that it's a good Forum.

Lets just post 5 post in each section each day and I'm sure we can earn good amount of money in here each month. My goal of 5 dollars a month or even more is still intact even though theirs some changes in rules. I just hope that I can end up making good income in here each month. I know that in two two weeks time I will post my proof of payments in this thread as I'm near my 200 post goal.

Since i have reached my 100 posts,i have now decided to take a chill in the forum again until i get paid,all i would be doing in the forum for now is to be posting my payment proofs in the forum,i am just anxious to see how much i would be getting for my 100 posts

I guess, I will still do have some posts but then, I will not able to have many posts until I have my payment in the forum. I hope it will be happen to clear it within this weekend so that, I can continue my posting for the next week target. It seems I can make sooner have 20+ posts again.

I will just make 20 posts in here later on and will just pursue reaching 100 posts by tomorrow so at least I don't need to rush in here because that is my last goal this month to make 100 posts and request for it. I just hope that I will get 2.5 cents again from it because my previous payment I got 2.5 dollars for my 100 posts.

It's better to have a target posting here rather than to make many posts in a day to have payout fast. It's like having 20 posts daily and we can achieve in a week to have 100 posts in the forum. Actually, DCP forum has many sections so, we can have choices to which sections we will be active.

It is, but if you know that there are still some threads that you can reply on then it's better to make more post. Like for example I am doing 10 posts in the Forum business then another 10 posts in the Forex discussion, there are still payment processor and other sections where you can do more posting though not everyday you can expect some activities on that section.

@riddick09,you have got a good post rates for your 100 posts,i also got paid in the forum but this time around i got $2.15 for my 100 posts,it's not just bad,i would not be making posts in the forum today but most likely,i would be making posts in the forum by tomorrow

I didn't able to do some posting in here yesterday because I am quite busy with some stuff. I don't know if I can do some posting in here today, but I am definitely not in a hurry because when I already catch up with some Forums then I will finish my posting activity in here as I am already nearing to reach 100 posts.

I just need 20 posts in here then I can request for a payout. I will make 10 posts in the Forex section later on in here, but if I still have some time then I will pursue reaching 100 posts in here so I will finally finish my posting goal in here this month and will just be more active by next month in here.

For now I am tired of posting so I don't know if I would be able to keep on posting and post on the site as well although I know it's still a very good forum but I just hope that I would be able to make at least ten post daily on the site so that I would be able to earn well on the site once more.

For me we can be active as daily as possible. I guess we can make posts in the 3 sections at least to ensure we can achieve our goal of payout. DCP forum always have amazing payments which we have the weekly process of payments. And I don't think we should not consider to be active in DCP.