Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Its in forex trading that I actually make profit. So I guess I can say yes. I do hope that in the long run I can eventually become a good trader. I'm really  focus on learning and each time I trade in forex I make sure that I read a lot of topic in forex ptp forums hoping that I can get some tips some how. I do believe I can handle my account in here without any problem at all.

for I am involved with a lot of forums that I feel will be able to have this trade will continue to work with the better and I feel will continue to have the opportunity to make this trade will continue to work in this trade better with increased knowledge

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Its not only going to improve your trading skills its going to help you earn more also as you can get bonus funds. Right now I do earn good amount of money and I do hope eventually I can make some profit in here. I do believe that forex trading is really the key to success in here. I do believe that forex trading is what we going to earn and make some profit.

yes, with active in forex forum we can get the bonus posts  given by the broker. Like  instaforex, which gives a bonus  post if the active trader in the forex forum. We can take advantage of this bonus as  capital  trading in real account, without having to spend money from our own pockets.

yes, with active in forex forum we can get the bonus posts  given by the broker. Like  instaforex, which gives a bonus  post if the active trader in the forex forum. We can take advantage of this bonus as  capital  trading in real account, without having to spend money from our own pockets.

some brokers give bonuses to traders who are active post in the forums. but for me, trading using their own funds would be better.

some brokers give bonuses to traders who are active post in the forums. but for me, trading using their own funds would be better.

but if we can get a bonus why not utilized? besides trading with a free capital is also beneficial. We could a  trading in real account without spending any money. Many successful traders originated from free capital.

probably traders will learn about trading rules and what they should avoid from other traders. however, it does not mean that traders will understand right away and implement it in trading properly. require practice still to know about whether the theory or some set of rules work in trading. in my point of view, forums able to give knowledge, but real trading experience will make the skill improve.

Yes, they can help you learn from real traders experiences and sometimes it might discouraged you from participating at all. If you lose lots of money you might not end up trading and you might quit or if you hear depressing stories about losing you might be more careful with your money. Or if you hear of scams you can stay away from tehm and so one so forex forums can provide you with angles from real traders so it does help a lot. 

yes, we can improve the skills of trading in the forex forum. We can exchange ideas with other traders. In fact we can also share our trading experiences   with other traders. So that we can take the positive side. For our trading progress.

You will learn more if you share your experience too. If you read other's experience you will learn. If you shared your experience, you will learn most. This not only provokes boost in your abillities but also revokes your mistakes.

yes, we can improve the skills of trading in the forex forum. We can exchange ideas with other traders. In fact we can also share our trading experiences   with other traders. So that we can take the positive side. For our trading progress.

That rights .. we can improve our ability in forex tading with share our knowledge with other member in the forum. i think many trader in here who have a long time experience in forex trading. so they know what is the key to make a profit in forex trading.

That rights .. we can improve our ability in forex tading with share our knowledge with other member in the forum. i think many trader in here who have a long time experience in forex trading. so they know what is the key to make a profit in forex trading.

Forex forums are good perhaps. One thing you also have noticed that most of the time, hard workers instead of experienced manages to get more profits. Hard worker is not one who spend all of his time in doing trading but he/she manages time for learning also.

Sure that you are correct. Foreign exchange forums we are likely to provide us the background involving fx as well as allows novice to learn exactly what investing is about nevertheless the downside there's it find it difficult to help make us to be a very good speculator. We must strengthen our investing skills when we should be a very good speculator. Foreign exchange forums is merely the background to me.

I'm just wondering do you know an forex trading forums that has a forex broker site as sponsored that we can post and earn bonus funds and make some good earnings in the future also? This is what I'm hoping to achieve right now. I do know I can handle my trading account once I know how to make some good profit. So lets just hope we can really earn big in forex trading.

Forex forums are very useful for traders. We can share the experience of trading with other traders. I usually join in indo.mt5 owned instaforex. Many traders are joined here to share. In addition,  active in this forum, I can get a bonus post that can be used for trading real  account.

Forums are sure ways to learn from the more experienced traders. It makes a whole lot of sense when we are able to tap from the knowledge of the more experience traders. It is more like a learning field where the trader has the opportunity to meet other traders who must have been trading long before him.

• 1 year later...

If only you want to applied what do you learn from forum. Forum is just the place where some members share their thought and experience in foreign exchange. So it is you who must do an action, knowledge will be just knowledge and never turn into experience if you never take an action.

First forex forum does not improve your trading skills but you must remember in this place you will get a lot of knowledge that maybe useful for your life as foreign exchange trader, you will get how to trade effectively by many kind of tips of how controlling your emotion, etc. Only practice is the one that can help you not just by learning and got knowledge.