Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

forex forum is a good tool to learn trading. Here we can see a lot of traders and can share experiences about forex.

if we have problems, we can sharinmg in this forum. the existing problems can find a solution.

Yes, we can get solutions for our problem if we want to share in forex forums. And someone who want to trade in forex, would better utilize forex forum to get knowledge and trading experience.

• 3 weeks later...

yes, the forum is very profitable for forex traders. but other than that, the broker also feel immensely benefited with the forex forum. so they could promote their broker to the trader. and the broker can also find out what issues are going on between the traders. so that they can improve their service quality.

Slowly but surely we can all end up making good profit in forex. If we only know how to handle our account I'm sure we all going to make good income. I'm tired and sick of losing money so I'm hoping that some day we all going to be profitable as ever. I'm sure we are in here to make good income without any worries. I'm really interested to know if I can really handle my account in here so well.

Well, it can be found in the live trading discussion as well as can be found in the forex news listed by the forex broker already. We are also that forex forums become open for international members because we see some forums that are exclusively for some countries or just a country and we can't discuss well since they have limited traders.

Of curse, Forex forums are a great way to learn and continually learn about forex and different trading strategies. They also serve as a great motivational tool for so many traders. The downside of it is sometimes, we new traders get to learn so many new techniques that one becomes confused as to which is right.

You can see that there are a lot of traders of different skills and levels of experience converge here at forums to discuss about the different aspects of forex trading that can be beneficial to the rest of the trading community. This is sharing knowledge that can help a trader better themselves.

Of course it can since there are some experienced investors who will share their thoughts and you can look through it and I think that is just as valuable as a demo since they will tell you how they fail and they gain so that is something that could help you to prevent losses or make gains. Its very valuable and you will improve a lot if you read in forums and also ask lots of questions if you have doubts. You should take their thoughts into account when trading. Believe me, experience is the best teacher. 

With bonus that we have in forex forums, we can use that bonus to trading and in the end that is improve our own skill in trading, but not all people spend their time in forex forums to increase their trading skill but more just to get money into their payment processor. But if we learn better in forums, it will give us better result.

That's right especially for newbie who are getting the hang of forex trading and don't need to use their own money at this stage because they are still learning. The bonus will surely come in handy. I just love the fact that our knowledge about forex does increase and we get to learn different things everyday from the discussions.

About me, I like to learn as much as I can from forums discussions about forex. So that I would be more inspired and more motivated to do my best to learn forex well. So I hope that I would be able to gain more knowledge and experience with my participation on forex discussions.

Well, that's exactly why we are here, to gain some knowledge regarding forex trading and related discussions. There's also news and updates from brokers and reviews of how members experiences certain brokers that can be useful to other traders. We normally trade alone at home so it's good to get to a community.

Actually I think that these forums can help you a lot in long run. The more you work on these forums the better you become. Here you see people discussing about trading and you learn from their experience also. It is a great forum and good work also.

Yes, we can get more knowledge and trading experience if we want to active in forex forums. We can use what we have get to make our trading skills be better. Beside i active in forex forums, i also try to learn from Trader of The Month experiences. They feel free share their trading exprience. May be, you also can learn from them

improve your trading skill ? lol the only way to improve your trading skill is by practice it, you only become wannabe trader who want to earn money from some forex forum site like FXFRED if you think forex forum will improve your trading skill, rather than to be trader, i know forex forum is important but only to give us knowledge not to improve our trading skill, the only way for me by trading by demo or real account

I think you're so right about this. The only way to improve skills is to use  a demo but reading from experienced investors will give us a chance to improve our knowledge and learn from their mistakes. I think also that there are a lot of valuable lessons from scams stories too but the only way for you to improve your trading skills is to use  a demo cause it will help sharpen your thinking skills and help you see where and how to take profit. Also, there is a lot of spams in forums too so it doesn't mean that the spam is trustworthy either. 

Its all depends on your attitude. As theirs some who really trade in forex also and by sharing their experience and their strategy I can try to check it and use it and if I'm going to earn from it then I will going to keep it. My earnings in forex are all bases on the experience of other traders also who share their experience in forex forums.

I see that the good thing about forums is that you can not only gain some knowledge from people that are actively trading in the forex market, but you can also give some helpful insights on what you have learned from the market. You can talk about what worked for you and what failed you. The different viewpoints of different users can be very helpful forex market.