Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Yes, I think forum is also responsible to make a person person perfect as a trader. Because many experianced

Forex trader post their openion about forex trading. And also they share their trading experiances.

Yes I agree with you. We can learning a lot from reading others experiences. But make sure, we are doing practice too... Each the knowledge that we get from others sharing, we try and practice ourself in our account .

Knowledge is useless if we will not use it in action, practicing makes it perfect. Experience cannot be obtained from forex forum, it is possible in demo account, and then practice more often. After that, going in for real account can really give you enough experience.

Yes, I think forum is also responsible to make a person person perfect as a trader. Because many experianced

Forex trader post their openion about forex trading. And also they share their trading experiances.

Right. We can get valuable lessons from trading experiences that shared by other traders and it's very useful for our real trading.

Yeah, forex forum really help us in a way that it informed us about the thoughts and experiences of a trader. And also some posts and thread give us a hint on trading. Other's share their payments received from forex, which can encourage us to go and continue to what we have started on.

actually is yes, because skill is combination from knowledge and experience. experience will be get by make constant practice while knowledge can be get by reading article, book and active discuss in forex forum. in fact, various information available in forex forum because the information provided usually based on trader experience. so, forex forum can make trader improve in term of skill.

Knowledge gained in Forex forums are not found in other online resources. Because, forex forums are combinations of the shared experience of the traders and their insights on those to have better understanding of the Forex trading. At the same time, traders can have here gain capital as well from those sponsored Forex forums.

Knowledge gained in Forex forums are not found in other online resources. Because, forex forums are combinations of the shared experience of the traders and their insights on those to have better understanding of the Forex trading. At the same time, traders can have here gain capital as well from those sponsored Forex forums.

Yeah, you're right. And experience is the best teacher for us because it give us valuable lesson that we can learn and use to make our trading skill be better. I also get free capital from forex forum to trade with my broker now.

Its only not improve my trading skills but its help me earn more as well. I do hope I can make good income in forex constantly and that's the main reason why I post constantly as I do believe that the more I post in forex forums the more I can learn and develop my own trading skills. I'm sure theirs so many ways to learn and earn in forex and I can only find some good ways and means in forex if I'm active in ptp forum posting.

Yeah I agree. Forex forum help us in such a way that can improve our trading capabilities. And yeah being active in forex forum, widen our understanding about trading basics. We usually here or read about good and bad side about it. And being active can give us bonus capital to be use in trading ang can help us earn some profit out of it. Thank's for sharing friends.

That's true I think, forex forum can help a newbie in improving their trading skill. Working on forex forums will enable you to gain more knowledge, meet different people and gain one or more things. That is what many members are doing nowadays.

Yeah, sharing thoughts, ideas and especially experiences can help us in having some backgrounds to be able to understand more regarding trading. And the experiences they shared, makes us more aware of the big risk we will take in entering Forex.

Yeah, sharing thoughts, ideas and especially experiences can help us in having some backgrounds to be able to understand more regarding trading. And the experiences they shared, makes us more aware of the big risk we will take in entering Forex.

Actually forex forums are the only place where many people will be just trying to be active and actively discussing about the issues and topics related to forex . so that is really an advantage for us to be a part of such communities and get in touch with expert traders and also we can share our knowledge to the newbie trader . If any questions we can get them clarify with the professional members of that forum . To be frank it is a very decent plans to gain knowledge .

For sure, you can find here many discussions with good forex tip. So that what makes a forum a good place to learn some tips about forex. Although we can't learn every thing or expect to master by reading or joining forum. But at least it will help us.

I think so, Forex forums we tend to give us the background of forex and helps newbie to know what trading is all about but the disadvantage there is that it cant make us to be a good trader. We have to improve our trading skills if we want to be a good trader. Forex forums are just the background for me.

The only way to improve your trading skill is by practice it, you only become wannabe trader who want to earn money from some forex forum site like FxFred if you think forex forum will improve your trading skill, rather than to be trader. i know forex forum is important but only to give us knowledge not to improve our trading skill.

Forex forums are advantageous for a forex trader and more especially for newbie's. In the beginning most just read and try to respond appropriately with little information that they have. Eventually you start to be well conversant and can raise your own opinion. The best way would be to also do your research so you can contribute and gain as well.

Yeah I think it is always good to be in forex forums regardless if you have been a newbies or expert trader. We can always get some good advices and lessons from time to time. So I think we should remain active in forex forums so that we would be able to learn more as well

I see that With this forex forums we tends to meet other forex traders that post the strategy that the use to gain more profit, we tend to gain advise on when to trade, how to trade and what pair to trade at a particular. Forex forum is really helpful but practical makes us perfect.

The only way to improve your trading skill is by practice it, you only become wannabe trader who want to earn money from some forex forum site like FxFred if you think forex forum will improve your trading skill, rather than to be trader. i know forex forum is important but only to give us knowledge not to improve our trading skill.

i agree with this one, with better skills we will earn profit and also we need to practice in order to gain profit from our investment. but actually with forex forum we will get some fresh start to learn about forex, and after learn some basic thing about forex, then we can trader and training to keep us become a better trader.

You should have confidence in your skills also if you want to have success. Because, we have so many things in our mind to settle that continuously affecting our way of trading. Forex forums are only the way to have both bonus and also to have hints or find a strategy to test. However, I doubt that the discussions will be always relevant in those Forums.

It may right for some, but still practical is the best. Putting what we read to test can go as far as exposing us more on how it works. Forex forums are just a background for me and anybody who wishes to be a good trader must venture into the forex world by trading pairs.