Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Lost 20 trades. Do you advice I quit trading?

flybiz08

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@chintu

I agree with you for me If I face this thing I must bring bucket cover my head for sure. Anyway I think traders who face this thing must back to consider themselves as should trade or not ? because this situation can make traders gave up easily as my experience in forex teach me.

Actually the main thing happened most of the times with newbie trader is they will be in a hurry to make money and they will not at all think about the risk in the business , if you are going to do any risky job you need to think many times and take a good decision so that ity will really help you to earn a good income but not loss .

It's between giving up and pursuing because losing 20 trades may enough for you to stop your trading, but because emotions are destructive and constructive so you can actually use that losses to become better there is no way for you not to get better if you trying your best and finding the possible mistakes that cause of your losses.

I think if an individual should loss 20 times then he or she should be going back to the drawing board and what would he or she be doing inhere and that is ironing out the mistakes he did that made him lose and secondly he should be looking for ways to correct it instead of giving up.

Always, once we have seen unfavorable events or results in our trading then, we should rest for awhile and check what are the things we are missing and what we need to do in order to avoid this from happening again. I doubt that our trades will going to have consecutive losses if we haven't done something right. So, better refocus on our trading strategy and think of the better to make profits.

There is no way to move forward after experiencing some losses if you cannot find out what happened. This is because you will simply be doing things the same way which will bring about the same results : losses. Taking a break is also necessary because it also helps to give the trader some perspective.

Taking a break will give you the time to think because when you lose in a trades you will just let your emotion to control you because it's a decision making that you might just do something you may regret because of the temporary emotion that controls you. So, having a break is really important for a trader.

Yea I chose it that way because in as much as I know you will take some good trade that will be profitable in the future so the best thing here is just for us to try and learn from the loss which we have here then try excecute more others trade then succees will come by easyly.

Taking a break from forex for sometime for an individual that losed much shouldn't be for ceremonies.it is a time for him or her to go back to the drawing board and do the necessary corrections and if he should just take a break out without doing corrections,he or she should be ready to lose more funds.

There is no way to move forward after experiencing some losses if you cannot find out what happened. This is because you will simply be doing things the same way which will bring about the same results : losses. Taking a break is also necessary because it also helps to give the trader some perspective.

if that thing happened to me, i will stop but not quit :D, trying to find what is my mistake and then try to make a new movement, actually taking break is something that trader need to do at least every month to evaluate all of their trading result for this month and see if there are few mistakes that they made before. if they have it, it means they must fix it and make thier trading style become a better style.

Stop for a while and move on. I will never ever quit a thing that I didn't get successful with because you know it's just hard to learn Forex trading especially those losses are part of the learning process so just look for all the sacrifices and effort you have put in this business so that you can get strength from it that may help you.

Yeah, persistency is key when you are a trader because losses are going to come up whether you like it or not so it you give up easily then you wont have a chance to be profitable. The persistence needs to be accompanies by the desire to learn and improve yourself so that you can getter better in your future trades.

I advice that you continue trading but this time around in demo account. In demo account you can loss thousand times and still you don't end up losing a cent. Because you only using demo funds or virtual funds. But same time you develop your skills in here and the more you trade the more you can be successful. I hope I can make good income in here. This is my goal and that's why when I loss I go back to demo right away.

Tradiing in the demo account will also help to boost your confidence as you see some results from the changes in your strategy and seeing them being fruitful. Once you have determined the cause and come up with a workable solution you can then revert back to the real account.

Tradiing in the demo account will also help to boost your confidence as you see some results from the changes in your strategy and seeing them being fruitful. Once you have determined the cause and come up with a workable solution you can then revert back to the real account.

yes trading with demo account will really help most of the traders to gain a very good knowledge of forex so its better to make good knowledge in forex and then enter into this forex . the most common reason most of the traders will be doing is they enter into this business with out any knowledge of trading .

And of course, to look the losing trades as lessons also. Since, we can still learn something and if properly handled we will have the usefulness from the experiences we've gained in losing. Nobody will going to be great or professional trader if they did not able to learn from their losses also. Because, everyone commits mistakes and lose sometimes before they will going to be successful.

It will be surely affected and the only way to gain your confidence again is to make profits, but you must take a break first because. And I guess you should trade with a demo account first 'til you get some confidence again to trade with a real account because you need to be better.

Firstly a trader should have a good confidence levels and that will really help him to have a profitable trade all the times . i know it is not earn to earn from forex but still we trade with foresx with a hope that we can get some money this time . like wise we should be motivated our self and go with a hope of earning this time .