Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

PaidToPost - paidtopost.info

chardyme

What ex.actly happens in a case like this where you have sent to a wrong address. Should the payment be rejected and the amount returned to admins account balance? If so I think it would be better if admin just send the payment again to the right email this time. He can penalise you by deducting a certain amount of points if need be but not deny you the entire amount.

This forum can get a lot of good and active members but the fact is that they have not added any other payment processor except PP, and you know PP is not supported in many Countries, so many members including me, even if we want to work here, we can't because we can't receive payment after reaching minimum payout..

This forum can get a lot of good and active members but the fact is that they have not added any other payment processor except PP, and you know PP is not supported in many Countries, so many members including me, even if we want to work here, we can't because we can't receive payment after reaching minimum payout..

THis site is dead already Biwake Don't you read anything before you post? Or you just spam in this site same as in MTV.anyway this site isn't paying member anymore and also shouldn't post anything about this site anymore because this site closed already.

@Nagilover, what do you mean by that the site is closed. I am still able to access it. That mean it is not closed. The only change there is, is that the admin is not paying for the moment. But you can still earn by posting. its just that the admin is going to delay the payments.

Perhaps what she/he mean to say is, it would be close but currently the Forum is still accessible as I just tried accessing it, and also some members has still a payment request in here, and seems the Admin will still pay those payment request before closing the Forum.

Well it was really sad thing to say that this forum is not doing well anymore as also the mod of this forum also declared that admin haven't communicated with him lately for some thing to announce for the posters to know the real status of this forum.

Perhaps what she/he mean to say is, it would be close but currently the Forum is still accessible as I just tried accessing it, and also some members has still a payment request in here, and seems the Admin will still pay those payment request before closing the Forum.

It would be good if admin does pay members for your their pending payment requests before closing the forum. This way, we'll know that even if the forum didnt work out, admin did do his best to ensure that members are left in the cold and even if he decides to bring the forum back members would have that trust that even if things go wrong, payments will be processed nonetheless.

Yes, admin will definitely clear those payouts that are already been created or approved as admin stated it in its update last May 30. So far, there's no good updates that admin will continue to have ptp as he do have lack of paypal funds already as he still not have good earnings in the advertising links.

So, it's been one week since the last time made an updates. Well, it's just good to know that you are still visiting this Forum to get an update, by the way do you also have some pending payment reques tin here? as it seems you are checking the Forum regularly.

Well, yes I do visit and still post my payment proofs here since I do see that admin might have change his mind after there were fewer members will be here lol. But now its not really good to make a discussion because we just wait for the admin to clear those pending payouts.

It's not really good to post in discussion in here as we don't know if this Forum will continue or not, so better to just not put too much effort in here, as you may not be paid by that. Let us wait for more updates from the Admin of this Forum.

I understand that this site is not paying due to issues on funds.

It's been almost two months since i joined this site and paused my activities here and the interface was still the old one.

@faceless i'd like to know what's the new rate of this site? I tried going to the usual thread were this kind of information could be found but i wasn't able to find it. I'll appreciate it if you can guide me.