Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

PaidToPost - paidtopost.info

chardyme

The forum has been growing old but then no advertisers are getting involve with this site. It might be that the number of members here are not that high. I think we are only less that 20 here and the forum activity is not that good that's why it is hard to make posts here. Plus the admin here is very strict.

The forum has been growing old but then no advertisers are getting involve with this site. It might be that the number of members here are not that high. I think we are only less that 20 here and the forum activity is not that good that's why it is hard to make posts here. Plus the admin here is very strict.
well from the Admin being strict;i think it is because there are no much Advertisers and then The Admin is trying to Manage his points.

It can be a problem if a forum only has 20 members. And you would not expect to see all those 20 members actively posting. It can really be difficult to start a forum. You will need to invest some money in order to make it popular.

• 2 weeks later...

I have mix feeling about this site for two reason. one is that I want to be active in here but same time I feel that its still not stable as I want it to be. to be honest if I dont' loss about 5 new ptp forum last two months I will be happily posting in here. Problem is that this site is not well establish yet and I dont' want to add one more ptp forum in the list of new ptp forum that will not going to pay me after I reach minimum.

Definitely, if no one able to interest to have the first payment request here then we will not able to know if admin here will going to pay us or the members for their effort to post. Still I don't have time to take initiative to have payment request here.

They even decreased the posting rates from this forum from 2 cents to 1 cent and now the member who is trying to reach minimum payout now will need to work extra effort to achieve that.

Really? Well then i guess I am done with this forum. With 1 cent per post, you will have to double your efforts in posting here to reach minimum payout which is still high. I could not believe that admin has done this move. This is totally gonna affect the site's activities and development.

Yeah for now it will going to take long time for some to reach the payout in here because of the decreased in the posting rate it will be better if the admin will bring back the posting rate to 2cent so that the activities in the forum will not go down.

Yeah for now it will going to take long time for some to reach the payout in here because of the decreased in the posting rate it will be better if the admin will bring back the posting rate to 2cent so that the activities in the forum will not go down.

What do you mean of bring back of the post rate? From what I know that they have 1 cent post rate even they just start. Maybe, it is better that admin if possible then will increase the post rate. But then admin here not able to have advertiser yet then they will remain in 1 cent rate.

Seems,the Admin is confident enough that he can afford to pay those members that could reach minimum.we can't call this as SCAM as no one have able reach the minimum payment an its seems nobody would want to start posting in here as ther are afrid of not getting paid

What difference does it make if se uses $2/y .info or $9/y .com? Would you also refrain from posting if he said he got .com with coupon for $1?

You can't judge a site or forum by it's domain (or well, hyip with big promises on a free domain won't at least increase their trust) only, there are far more important things to consider than a few bucks a year domain name.