Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Luck vs Education vs Experience

rockstar

Surly there are times when I experience this. This is when I trade aggressively and will not put SL in my trade. I know that the market will agree with me and I did not close the trade even though I have lost much already. Eventually, it came around and handed me a win. But this comes very seldom in my condition.

I think that in forex the its only two things that maters for me that is education and experience so trade with care to bring in profit, Nothing like luck should come in here when its come to forex, a trader who is hoping to make profit from luck will end up loosing all its profits

I experienced losing again because of putting an SL in my trade. The market dived steeply but recovered after some time. If there was no SL, I would have gotten something. Surely, I will take this lost as part of my experience and I hope that my skills get improved.

actually all of them is good for us, but from what i see education and experience have the same amount and both of the overwhelming the luck things here, from what i see based on my trading activities in some months back, education and experience have about 45% for each and luck will be the rest by result.

All the element you written above are very necessary in forex trading. Luck is a important thing to success in any business. After that without learning about forex you will not able to earn money from forex. And for experience person earn money by forex is a very easy work.

Luck is good too but don't think too much about it since that variable is so random you don't know if that thin will come to you or not, as for me i still prefer to have experience and knowledge, if i get much of it then i can make constant profit and i am sure i will be a lucky person in forex business.

But luck isn't there always. So, don't just think of it as a way to have gain more profits but to just give us some confidence. And also even you are going to expect losses and not able to make steady or consistent profits. For now, we can only expect that we can minimize losses but we are not going to have achieve here of daily profits or stable income.

I believe that the most important actually is education and experience. Luck only plays small role in trading actually. So if a trader rely most of their trading expecting good luck, they will got margin call sooner or later. The best thing to traders especially beginner is prepare their self with proper knowledge and experience.

I believe that the most important actually is education and experience. Luck only plays small role in trading actually. So if a trader rely most of their trading expecting good luck, they will got margin call sooner or later. The best thing to traders especially beginner is prepare their self with proper knowledge and experience.

Even it playing small role, but still it playing some role on your trading, i know that mostly people will prefer experience over other even knowledge itself, but if we have luck, knowledge, and experience at the same time, i think we could be a great scalpers, just like few traders did.

if a trader trade just with luck his trading life will be very short. We always need a stable strategy which can help us to make a living with forex. that is why the first step is education and then experience and when you have enough experience then the skills will get improved.

I really invest much in education. For me its in education were we can earn good amount of money. I do hope to see myself earning good and earning well in here. I'm sure I will going to enjoy trading in forex and earn good amount of money in forex if only I can find ways and means to become successful forex trader. I know many don't like to loss money in forex. But you will not actually loss if you know how to trade in the first place.

• 3 months later...

I see that experience matters a lot in forex because if you are educated then you can trade and gain experience so first we need to be educated and then when we start trading for some years then automatically experience will come. But i never support luck because it will not be in our favor for most of the times.

If a trader has experience, education and luck then nothing can go far from he can make decent profits if he really has all the three Luck, experience and education so a trader should be good in this entire three so that he can be an expert or professional trader with in a short period of time

I spent about 3-5 hours only on daily basis trading with scalping, and the number of trade I will enter is about 21-22, and I will also spent 2 hours learning new things with respect to forex, after this I will close everything that has to do with forex for the day and went in for some others thing, and am not retreating it because as before when I used to spent the whole day on trading I always run into loss

I spent about 3-5 hours only on daily basis trading with scalping, and the number of trade I will enter is about 21-22, and I will also spent 2 hours learning new things with respect to forex, after this I will close everything that has to do with forex for the day and went in for some others thing, and am not retreating it because as before when I used to spent the whole day on trading I always run into loss

I see that Luck only plays small role in trading actually. Luck should not be at the topmost in these three matters being talked about in this thread. A trader should place education and experience first and luck will come naturally. A real trader doesn't depend in"Luck" but in skill and experience in forex. If trader depend in"Luck" then probably that may be called as gambling.

For me, I think its a combo of luck, education and experiences that will make you a good trade. We need all of them. There are bad luck time to trade like on weekends and holidays. Education will make you wiser and you can prevent large losses and will know a good trend when you see one. Education will help you make profit. However, for those that are educated in some way, they do make the money. Experiences will help you make more money cause its everything. Demo account give you experiences so you should use it to make more money. You should combine all knowledge to reduce risks and gain profits. 

Practice is the only secret to earn huge funds in forex and that is really a great move for a trader to have good skills and that will be giving him very good profits. I have seen very rare situations where people have earned in forex because of luck but it will not be forever this time a trader will be winning with luck but luck will not be helping you all the time.

I will say that the three are some how inter related but I will tip experience as first. Education can help you learn and analyse much faster because of your basic knowledge in education. Luck on its own is not something that is not worth relying upon as businesses don't survive on lucks while experience, together with other skills is what one needs to excel.

Every thing is going to be about education and experience. That's why I always do research daily and that's why I always do trade daily in this way I can increase my knowledge and gain experience each day. I hope I can make good income on regular basis. This is my goal in life.

I think that the idea of luck in forex trading should be ruled out by now simply because you cannot be guarantee if luck will be on side all the time so your profit is not always constant. To me forex education and experience are both essential tools need to be a successful trader.

I don't think luck will be in the favor of the trader all the time and some times there are some situations where traders have taken a wrong decision and finally they will be getting into profitable trade just because of the luck. But I am sure that luck will not be favoring us most of the times so it's better to have a knowledge and experience.