Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Why do we prefer the forex for the stock market

rockstar

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We can really earn good amount of money in forex trading since we can increase our lot size and increase our leverage. Unlike in stocks trading that the leverage is almost none existing. And the best part in forex trading is you can do buy and sell. Unlike in stocks trading that you have some limitation if you going to do a short position.

• 2 weeks later...

I like both but I tend to invest more in long term stocks cause there is sure profit and you will walk out iwth profit instead of being unsure about it. Most giants only move upward and not downward so the money you invest is pretty safe sometimes. I mean look at wells fargo or walmart, I will not lose money by investing in their stocks. However, I might lose all in one day with forex and the risk is too high. I think forex is only for the skillful and he will earn more profit that way so its quick and painless and good. You only need low capital and can earn quick in less time than stock and there is no regulation or paying taxes sometimes. 

• 4 months later...

It is mainly because it is quite easier to start up in Forex than it is in stock. Trading in stock can just be such an expensive form of investment. I mean, it doesn't really come easy for a trader to start trading in the stock market. Meanwhile, with the popularity and awareness of Forex, you can even start up trading with as low as $1.

• 4 weeks later...

We prefer the forex market to the stock market because in the forex market, the trader can be able to start trading with small capital but that is not so in the stock market. The stock market needs that the trader must be able to have big capital before he or she can be able to invest in the stock market. That is why people like to trade and invest their money in the forex market.

1. Forex trading 24 hours throughout the day

2. Expenses of the deal in Forex Free

3. Buying and selling at the same time in the Forex

4. in the Forex no Brokerage commissions

5. Many in the market shares of stocks versus 4 major forex pairs

Therefore, the forex market is a safe haven for investors without stock exchange

Forex market is a safe and comfortable in the transaction, in addition to 24 hours in the open. Very high level of liquidity so that we can reap the benefits more quickly than other markets. However, this forex business is a terrible thing for people who are new to forex. They think he can more quickly rich er turns the opposite, in fact they became so poor. So it is highly recommended for anyone who still feels shadow in this business he should learn from the beginning and understand about the forex.

• 1 month later...

I really feel stock is much more safer than forex investing Probably the superior A part of forex obtaining and marketing is the fact we could make a complete lots of income just in each day of which we can't have the opportunity to make in replenish to two or a person certain months so i do select forex getting and promoting. 

• 6 months later...

Forex is an efficient field now a instances. Gentleman can get paid money from forex when he will need. If a elect to attain by forex he have to be a part of right listed here and it is definitely most vital to lift his knowing.  man like it much. 

It also has margin which is high and you don't have to spend much money compared to stock which has less margin or even does not have any margin, so traders that want to join here must spend big amount of money at the first time.

• 6 months later...

Forex is definitely the superior business from both and it’s based upon my own experience, I believe we can make quick money with less risk if we do Forex trading, but if we do Stock then we are inviting risk with larger investment. Also, does anyone see a broker like Nova FX in Stock? It’s a mind blowing company with having 111% bonus scheme, so that really doubles up the balance and help us trade with much lower risk than usual.

Are you dreaming here dude, sorry for saying something like that but forex is not even safe haven, forex is a high risk business and many people will lose their money if they don't have a good risk management to control the losses, stock is less preferable because of high minum deposit and no leverage.

• 1 month later...

Forex is a high risk business nad so do stock market, the only reason why preferring forex over stock because forex has faster movement and also you can trade 24/5 without stop, it is good for someone who want to use robot but trading anytime and anywhere i s a good idea rather than trade only for few hours.

Stock has lower volatilty and guess what there are more than one way to earn money from stock rather than in forex, also it will be good if we can earn money from something which is tangible, because you will get dividend from a company which for sure sold product to get profit.

Forex has higher liquidity compared to Stock which make them more volatility but Stock is comfortable rather than forex. In forex we are purely get our own money from speculating in the market while in Stock we don't have to speculate even actually you can but if you feel you can't then just earn from dividend.

• 2 months later...

Forex has higher liquidity plus it is more volatile at the other side compared to stock market, in forex we trade and connected with the whole traders from over the world who do speculation too while stock? Only traders from that country and small portion that coming from outside.

• 1 month later...

Forex without doubt is more liquid rather than stock market because forex is global while stock only as high as regional not as global as forex. But that is the other cases, i prefer it more than stock because of lower deposit, margin trading, higher volatility, and also longer working hours(24X5).

Well i want to add one thing which is forex totally way bigger compared to stock market. Stock market maybe host million but in forex there are billion peoples that trade and this is just count manual trader not to include those robot whose active to trade for 24 hours.

For me I prefer forex market because trading opportunities are far more than stock market and less investment is enough to become able to trade in forex market as compared to stock market.

Stock market is good too but i just want to make it as my passive income in future, also minimum deposit is too big compared to foreign exchange market. With forex + margin trading which is the most popular type of spot trading people can invest even in $50 or lower to some unregulated brokers. In the end FX offers many advantages and opportunities but rarely passive income, all are active incomes.

• 2 weeks later...

Why i prefer forex because that is the most profitable business, just confess alone that forex is the riskiest business plus and the most profitable when compared with eg Stock where we can only trade in a span of 8 hours which limited our chance to make profit, while the forex can be 24 hours.

LOL i agree with riskiest part, many people tend to look at how profitable forex is, how much money that i could get there per day, or per week, or per month and so on. But forget that forex is one of the riskiest business ever, no pain no gain. Forex also more flexible rather than stock and offers margin trading which allow someone with small bucks to start trade.

• 3 months later...

Because We can really earn good amount of money in forex trading since we can increase our lot size and increase our leverage. Unlike in stocks trading that the leverage is almost none existing. And the best part in forex trading is you can do buy and sell. Unlike in stocks trading that you have some limitation if you going to do a short position.