All Pips

Why do we prefer the forex for the stock market

rockstar

1. Forex trading 24 hours throughout the day

2. Expenses of the deal in Forex Free

3. Buying and selling at the same time in the Forex

4. in the Forex no Brokerage commissions

5. Many in the market shares of stocks versus 4 major forex pairs

Therefore, the forex market is a safe haven for investors without stock exchange

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that why most traders like the forex market is because the forex market offers the 24 hour trading around the clock. So based on this, the traders find it more convenient to make more money than in the stock market or any other market that runs a few hours a day.

• 4 weeks later...

i like the first one, that is right in forex we can trading for 24 hours even that is only for 5 days :D but at least we get about 24 X 5= 125 hours for trading :D, and it will give us more probability to get more profit from our trading there, rather than stock market. but stock still have some potential too.

I do prefer to trade in stocks than in forex. First in stocks you don't get MC. So once you are in or you bought a stocks you can keep it even if the price goes down.

Second we can earn in stocks in two ways. one dividend, two price appreciation. Unlike in forex that we don't own anything. In stocks exchange what we are buying is the actual ownership of a certain stocks.

• 2 weeks later...

I prefer Forex trading over stock trading because of the 24 hour term. The Forex market moves much faster than the stock market. You can earn significant income within days on the Forex market. The stock market could take months and even years. The stock market is for people who have a lot of patience.

I still did not have tried stock market or which is one do have less risks involved or the one that is seems more profitable and less worries to have heavy losses. And I think that because stock market needed of bigger funds in order to participate in forex even just small amount will do to have trading.

• 3 weeks later...

after see some of other people review about stock market i think about the chance to trading in stock market :D, i see some good place to trading stock online, but i think it is back to the person again which one they want to trading, but from my point of view many people choose forex

In stock market you must have money atleast about 650 dollars (about 20000 THB) to you can trade in stock market but You just have money just 10-20 dollars you can trade in forex so If you have limited you should trade in forex will be better than stock market.

In stock market you must have money atleast about 650 dollars (about 20000 THB) to you can trade in stock market but You just have money just 10-20 dollars you can trade in forex so If you have limited you should trade in forex will be better than stock market.

but i see in some broker that doing stock trading give us some bonus about $10 into our account if we opened our account there, but you are right that forex maybe popular because of the low minimum payout comparing them to the other nearly same kind of business, which we need only about $5-$20.

• 9 months later...

forex is much better than the stock market as you don't know whats gonna happen in stock, people even call stock a gamble

My big sister don't call stock market is gamble my friend forex don't need to education about every pair.but in stock market education about every company is very important it make many people think stock is harder.

Either of these two has its disadvantages and advantages over against the other. However, I think the low minimum investment capital of forex gives it an advantage and makes it popular among younger people nowadays. Buying stock require larger capital and it's also susceptible to financial cruch, unlike forex trading which is unaffected by this.

forex is much better than the stock market as you don't know whats gonna happen in stock, people even call stock a gamble

stock is gamble? how about forex? is it gamble by predict something? c'mon, make sure you know stock well, stock in fact like forex we also good analyzation skills, and both of them not rely on luck only like gambling, but the biggest disadvantages of stock is we need to spend a lot of money to start it, while with forex we only need $1 or $10.

That is right, There are so many reasons to prefer forex to stock exchange. In the stock market, there are to many stocks that one has to keep monitoring while there are just seven major currencies in forex market. Also, the stock market is more prone to manipulation by a single financial corporation or even a powerful individual compared to forex market

That is right, There are so many reasons to prefer forex to stock exchange. In the stock market, there are to many stocks that one has to keep monitoring while there are just seven major currencies in forex market. Also, the stock market is more prone to manipulation by a single financial corporation or even a powerful individual compared to forex market

Stock market is hard to start, but it is not that hard if you already know some basic of it, actually it is same like forex, but with few differences, in forex we can start more easily so that is why i still trade in forex, even with $1 we can start trade in forex. but you know we need to maintain our profit in forex too.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I like forex very much, and I want to be a good trader by the honesty and work hard. So i want to spend a large time of day by forex and then at a time i will be a good trader and can make money easily from forex and I will bring a success in my life, it is my main goal to be a good trader.

I prefer to trade in forex because its more profit that I can earn in forex than in stocks but same time I know the risk in forex is much greater than in stocks so its all about risk managmenent. If you think you can take less risk and earn then go to stocks if you think you can trade and take bigger risk then take forex trading.

Because forex is a flexible business. Ease to start trading in forex we also get from the broker that we use, such as no deposit bonuses, welcome bonus, the bonus posting etc.

Right. Forex trading is flexible, can be done by anyone, as long as there is a desire and ability to analyze market movement, high risk offers a great opportunity to be able to make money. Today, many people join for this business, because we can get started without having to use our own money, many brokers that offer free accounts for traders who wish to start trading.

Right. Forex trading is flexible, can be done by anyone, as long as there is a desire and ability to analyze market movement, high risk offers a great opportunity to be able to make money. Today, many people join for this business, because we can get started without having to use our own money, many brokers that offer free accounts for traders who wish to start trading.

We can trade at any time, and that's why I chose to be a part-time trader in forex for now. Beside that, there's leverage that helps us start trade with small amount.I get maximal leverage from my broker, instaforex.

Now a days forex business is most important and people love it so much. However it is a risky business too and there are no business without risk in the world. There are no man who can not earn money from here. So I also like it and I want to be a good trader.

• 1 month later...

Now a days forex business is most important and people love it so much. However it is a risky business too and there are no business without risk in the world. There are no man who can not earn money from here. So I also like it and I want to be a good trader.

I also wanna be a good trader who can make profit consistently in forex trading. But i'm sure, it's not easy as we imagine, we need process and we should enjoy it. Forex trading is promising business if we know how to trade well.