Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

why many people see forex trade as gambling?

rockstar

• 4 weeks later...

its look like gambling because in no time you can ear huge profit and loss huge amount when ever market work against you then you have to loss the money .i thing its not a gambling .in forex there is only one thing to understand if a trader loss any thing then its depund on its own risk. 

• 2 weeks later...

its look like gambling because in no time you can ear huge profit and loss huge amount when ever market work against you then you have to loss the money .i thing its not a gambling .in forex there is only one thing to understand if a trader loss any thing then its depund on its own risk. 

When people trade without a proper trading plan then this kind of things happen. When they loose, they can't accept the fact that it was due to their greed that they lost their account balance and puts the blame on the market.

When people trade without a proper trading plan then this kind of things happen. When they loose, they can't accept the fact that it was due to their greed that they lost their account balance and puts the blame on the market.

therefore we must be able to maximize our ability to always berusa understanding of how trading well, as to understand all the risks and losses and may always be careful in trading, so we will not have a mistake about what we do

• 2 weeks later...

It might be type mistake, he might trying to say something else and typed differ...

we do not seharus his response to everything that in talking about a lot of people, as long as we can be confident of our business, then we do not need to respond to it seriously, because this business has been a lot of interest and many are using, someone who talked about forex distorted we leave it.

In my view forex is not gambling but this is risky business which as trader might losing money in forex trading activity, we can't relying with lucky alone but we must keep struggling to making better skill trading, in forex trading we need risk management and money management to manage our money, and we must make sharp trading skill

May be but thank you. The thing is we are having discussions from different parts of the world and certain terms can be different. So there is harm in asking rather I might learn something new.

absolutely right, because we are doing something new then we can easily know and can better understand and grasp quickly, therefore we must be bold and could try to be experience, with we have experience we can learn from the experience, then we can with good discipline.

• 1 month later...

absolutely right, because we are doing something new then we can easily know and can better understand and grasp quickly, therefore we must be bold and could try to be experience, with we have experience we can learn from the experience, then we can with good discipline.

The thing is one should not be ashamed of asking if he does not understand something without being afraid of thinking about what people would think about me if I ask this question. I believe all of us have something to learn from each other so hesitation will only put us down.

The thing is one should not be ashamed of asking if he does not understand something without being afraid of thinking about what people would think about me if I ask this question. I believe all of us have something to learn from each other so hesitation will only put us down.

something that is expected in the running of learning, because learning is one way gradually to be successful in forex trading, with that in studying in a demo account can we do to understand the forex run properly and discipline

Might some people thinking forex is gambling, but in my opinion this is real business that included as high risk high gain, in trading forex as trader buying and selling currency using another currency and actually when they making transaction also underdstand if likely losing money in transaction and they agree with these condition

Gamble depends on the luck, but Forex Trading depends on the market analysis and lots of more skills, you need to understand that if you wanna become successful, you shouldn't consider it as a Gamble.

In fact if only depending with lucky hence will difficult to making good result in trading, because as trader need good skill to analyze the market and also good knowledge in trading, but beside in trading also need risk management due not always as trader able to analyze the trend with perfect and accurate all the time

In fact if only depending with lucky hence will difficult to making good result in trading, because as trader need good skill to analyze the market and also good knowledge in trading, but beside in trading also need risk management due not always as trader able to analyze the trend with perfect and accurate all the time

so need we have to be able to analyze it well, because the expected gains will be difficult to profit earned consistently obtained, the business that their is also a high risk, should be done in a way to learn in advance to get the risks in getting and skill ability can be maximized and profit easily we get

so need we have to be able to analyze it well, because the expected gains will be difficult to profit earned consistently obtained, the business that their is also a high risk, should be done in a way to learn in advance to get the risks in getting and skill ability can be maximized and profit easily we get

Don't rush in trading, this is risky business because trend market that move sometime very dynamic and easy to changed on minute, in every tick price movement actually already worth profit and loss possibility and here as trader working with the trend market and as trader need skill to analyze the trend market properly

Don't rush in trading, this is risky business because trend market that move sometime very dynamic and easy to changed on minute, in every tick price movement actually already worth profit and loss possibility and here as trader working with the trend market and as trader need skill to analyze the trend market properly

This business is very risky because it is very high, so we do not hurry in running its trade, be patient and slowly, so we can run it well, and allows us to obtain the maximum benefit

This business is very risky because it is very high, so we do not hurry in running its trade, be patient and slowly, so we can run it well, and allows us to obtain the maximum benefit

for that a trader must be able to have an attitude and behavior that can menjaikan way we work more slowly and gradually as to be able to avoid any perliku and attitude can affect every way of working that could result in losses, so as good as his we have to be more disciplined and careful will it work properly

Gamble depends on the luck, but Forex Trading depends on the market analysis and lots of more skills, you need to understand that if you wanna become successful, you shouldn't consider it as a Gamble.

Well gamblers can gamble in this market and they are more than welcome lol. There are two parties involved in a transaction and one wins and another loses. So gamblers can take most losing part. lol

• 5 months later...

Gamble as much as you want but don't teach somebody to love forex as gambling arena. I think that gambler just contribute more money circulated inside. Almost of them basically lose their capital in faster rate. Forex could be seen as gambling because the fast return which foreign exchange has compared to the other kind of business and become attractive business for gamblers.

Life is obviously fast now and everyone out there wants to be fast as well, so that’s why people try to make money via short cut and Forex along with been great business, it’s also very risky if we lack sufficient knowledge. It’s certainly gambling without proper direction, but with correct direction, it’s a perfect business. I find it easy through broker like OctaFX who are highly supportive with low spreads at 0.1 pips to 50% deposit bonus and then there is even zero balance protection!