Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

InvestForums - http://investforums.in

kivanger

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know but I think those spammers have succeeded on what they want to achieve which was simply to spammed this forum. Anyways, this forum is already left out by admin so it was time to close this thread already.

Indeed, the spammers won here, drowning the forum with their spam posts and thereby making the admin retreat. We can only sympathize with the admin as I think, he lost some money here.

We can exchange our posts and points for the game pass keys and many more.That is a real exciting feature but the rate is too much low.just half a cent per point is really low.

I don't know how you come up with the half a cent rate but this site rate is 2 cents per post. Not half a cent. Second this site is a scam site already so that means if you post in here you don't get paid as admin is not even active in here anymore. That's why I recommend this thread to be close already.

Definitely it is inaccessible. As I already insists in my previous posts here that we can't access the forum and therefore this forum is already gone. I don't see any good points we are seeing it in here perhaps mod archu will finalize to think about closing this thread as well.

I have checked already that admin (speedbus) was already offline in MTV forum for almost half a month already and the forum is already inaccessible and we can't determine that last situation here. So we just therefore conclude this forum vanished without any final statement.

Well,i think my decision to wait for a long time before jumping on all these new forum sites really yielded good result.We need to wait and see if a site is going to be a good site to work on before jumping on it.Too bad that this site disappointed us all.

Long waiting isn't a good thing in ptp forums they need to impress or show how they are serious in ptp industry if not then they just like this forum who quit because of spamming which is apparently bots only and few members.

• 1 month later...

Well I wonder why this thread is still being discussed as this forum is no longer available and we can already say that this forum is dead one already as we can't earn from this forum.

totally dead, it is useless to make post here, there are not many members that make post here and only alone will not make us get more earning from this site and also the rate here is not good for us, i am giving up with this one

Well,i don't see the site coming back to be a paying forum site anymore.We should forget about it completely and move on to other profitable sites.Too bad the admin cannot maintain it.The admin should have get another good ways to generate money to run the site if it was lacking sponsors by the time.

Well,i don't see the site coming back to be a paying forum site anymore.We should forget about it completely and move on to other profitable sites.Too bad the admin cannot maintain it.The admin should have get another good ways to generate money to run the site if it was lacking sponsors by the time.
too bad that its gone even with the fine name that the site is named with.Its really bad for the Admin and the management of the site.

• 7 months later...

Yes, the particular administrator could have his/her individual reason behind employing a name just like a popular community forum. At any rate, My spouse and i want the particular community forum will probably expose any Paypal payment option in the future. I believe, this can additionally catch the attention of many people to join this kind of community forum and turn productive within it.

• 4 months later...