Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

InvestForums - http://investforums.in

kivanger

I don't post in here anymore. I only have 60 post in here. But I stop since I don't see any way to request payments. theirs an instruction how but theirs no shop that going to buy and sell the points. So I don't think its worth it to post in here. I think admin in here is a fooling us.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, the admin does not seem active these recent days in forum. Usually, I will see his posts in some forums. But no posts at these days. No posts to answer the questions and queries of members.
It might be that the Admin is no more interested with carryong the forum forward and it might be that the forum will soon be down.

I think its time to close this thread. Its only going to be spam also. As theirs nothing really to discuss in here as investforum is a scam ptp forum. Its also frustrate me to see that this thread is still open as I spend lots of time in here only to find out that its not paying.

Its really frustrating that I believed in this site. I thought this site will be good and stable and I'm sadden that its turn out to be a failure. I really don't understand why some become popular while some turn to scam that easy. I also wish I have a ptp forum. But I guess its going to be hard to open one.