Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

InvestForums - http://investforums.in

kivanger

InvestForums Paid To Post Information

Hello,

This thread will tell you how many points you'll get for each post and thread of yours.

Per Post - 4 iFP

Per Thread - 6 iFP

1 iFP = $0.005

iFP = InvestForums Points.

More info here : InvestForums

The shop can be found here : InvestForums

You can exchange your points for money or rewards such as Game keys, Anti Virus keys and discount coupons, for more info check the shop.

The Payment processors we currently use are :

1. LibertyReserve

2. AlertPay

REGISTER HERE

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can access it now. I think they have changed again the post rates. Because before it is only one cent per post but then now it become 2 cents per post. Quite confusing though advantage for us to give it a try to have some payment from this forum and we can feel if good to be active here.

Sometimes, it is irritating that you have to wait for a day or two to get the verification email. Most sites will give this email, the next moment you signed up with them.

Oh so that is the reason why I can't login yet from this forum and so i can post in to this forum just yet, just when I was quite eager to make some posts for this forum already.

i am just talking about forum you people can try,

So the other day I joined InvestorPosts.com and made like... 10 posts or so.

And they already payed me twice.

first a 2$ payment, then today another 5$ people.

This is so cool.

This post showing u r copy pasting other posts without looking into the thread title. This thread is InvestForums, not InvestorPosts.

The rates are fine in this forum but still the thing for me was that I can't still be able to post from this forum. I guess my account was not still not activated, but how long will I be waiting, I see other common posters already been posting in this forum already.

Based on the new exchange rate i dont think it is fine. Seems not that interesting to have post here although i have created some already as i thought of gaining faster earnings but it is not. So right now im just waiting for the forum to have increase or apply the rate they have posted not with the not equal exchange between IFP and LR funds.

I think admin had read my posts in various ptp forums telling everyone that my account was not yet been activated, and guess what as I check today and try to logged in to this forum, it now allows me to login and now have already posted in this forum. Well hopefully this could really be a good ptp forum to spend my time and effort into.

Something fishy about this forum as I check the shop section and see that 500 points = $1 AP and 50 points = 5 cents LR. What do you think?

Indeed, there is something wrong with this ration. It is not proportional, as we can see it. I wonder why there is such discrepancy? Maybe, this is just a typo error on the part of the forum. Maybe not.

Well as I check the shop section for their withdrawal options from this forum, I see that the 2 options have no stock so I was not able to buy those item so I can test if this forum is paying or not.

I was active at the beginning here but then i stopped my activity when observed there is no product listed for making a withdrawal in the shop.However admin is consistently active on MTV thread and saying he will start payments soon.I ll wait for someone to get paid.