Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fxfred - fxfred.com

sirwilly

Hope every one received their bonus into their trading accounts, which can be withdraw able on time. I once again remaind you if there is no interruption of weekend in the first week of the month then most probably they will finish payments in 1st week.

I did receive mine. I am really happy that even though I got stop out I can still start all over in here again. I am hoping to reach 100 dollars trading capital before the year end. I only have 40 dollars in here right now and since my strategy is only good for 5% to 20% profit each month. I really can't earn much for my 40 dollars trading capital in mayzus. But from funds I get in fxfred. I am hoping that I am slowly building my trading account again.

Just make sure that you post informative post in here. If you are a newbie in forex trading its good to spend time reading and learning how to trade and practice in demo account. Eventually you can become a successful forex trader some day and also become a good poster in here. This is how we can earn good money in forex trading and posting.

Predict and Win with FXFRED

Predict and Win with FXFRED

FXFRED is starting a new and exciting contest for any member to win some extra cash. 

There will be 3 news forecasts given by the staff at FXFRED each month and you have to predict them. 

For example, NFP forecast

2vrzndl.jpg

Every prediction requires 2 steps:

Step 1 – Predict the direction in which the actual data will be released from the forecast value e.g. "UP" or "DOWN".

Step 2 – Predict the value you expect that will be released as actual data.

Rules

• Any member with 10 valid posts can participate in the contest.
  • The contest will include news forecasts for the first week of every month.
  • Users must make their predictions before the given time frame ends (Sunday 23:59).
  • All predictions have to be made in a single post.
  • Predictions submitted are final. Post editing will result in disqualification.
  • You cannot make the same prediction that has already been made by another user.
  • The prediction closest to the real data value will be considered correct.
  • Prizes will be shared between users with one or more correct predictions.
  • Your winnings will be transferred to valid Mayzus Trading account attached to your profile.
  • Members with valid Mayzus Trading account attached are eligible to get prize.

Total Prize: $30

The amount will be distributed in the following manner:

• User with all 3 correct = $30
  • Or user A with 2 correct = $20, user B with 1 correct = $10
  • Or user A with 1 correct = $10, user B with 1 correct = $10, user C with 1 correct = $10
  •  

Predict and Win with FXFRED - November 2014

Hi Traders

Here is the 13th entry for the contest Predict and Win with FXFRED. Below are the 3 news forecasts that you have to predict. The last date to make your entries is 02 Nov 2014.

2pzbamt.jpg

Step 1 – Predict the direction in which the actual data will be released from the forecast value e.g. "UP" or "DOWN".

Please do not ask questions in this thread as it is only for posting your predictions. For any doubt or question, Rules and guidelines, please visit Contest Thread

Winners - NOV 2014

We have actual news data released for all the news now as you can see below image. 

r9o5c7.jpg

Here are the WINNERS for these predictions. 

zef619 - UWCRCY-0058640 - $10

ISM Manufacturing PMI <-- up -->59

rai504 - UWCLCY-0056722 - $10

ISM Non-Manufacturing PMI <-- down --> 57

alaa_22 - UWCRCY-0057438 - $10

Non Farm Payroll <-- down --> 214K

Your prize will be transferred to your trading accounts attached to profile. The amount is withdraw-able without any trading. 

Have nice time ahead
Good Luck

• 2 weeks later...

Predict and Win with FXFRED - December 2014

Hi Traders

Here is the 14th entry for the contest Predict and Win with FXFRED. Below are the 3 news forecasts that you have to predict. The last date to make your entries is 01 Dec 2014 before news release.

11qpx1f.jpg

Please do not ask questions in this thread as it is only for posting your predictions. For any doubt or question, Rules and guidelines, please visit Contest Thread

• 2 weeks later...

Winners - DEC 2014

We have actual news data released for all the news now as you can see below image. 

2l8ur11.jpg

Here are the WINNERS for these predictions. 

emejaije - UWCLCY-0061065 - $10

ISM Manufacturing PMI <-- up -->58.7

born2doit - UWCRCY-0058415 - $10

ISM Non-Manufacturing PMI <-- up --> 59.3

Decub - UWCLCY-0062748 - $10

Non Farm Payroll <-- up --> 290K

Your prize will be transferred to your trading accounts attached to profile. The amount is withdraw-able without any trading. 

Have nice time ahead
Good Luck

Really have seen that a lot of posters are coming to the forum, not surprised though because Fxfred has proven to be the only long lasting forum over times that still remains and keep waxing stronger.

Yes you are right that fxfred is the one main forum which has been able to survive for a long time and it is still here with more and more members coming towards it, I hope I will be able to become an active part of it in the next year's beginning.

I'm just happy that the 37 dollars I get from this forum two months ago is now worth 375 dollars in Mayzus. So its like increasing 1000% of my trading bonus capital in just two months! I guess some luck involve. But I do hope that I can continue growing my trading account in here. I am sure that in six months time I can reach my goal of having 1,000 dollars trading capital in here.

• 3 weeks later...

Predict and Win with FXFRED - January 2015

Hi Traders

Start of Year 2015 with 15th entry for the contest Predict and Win with FXFRED. Below are the 3 news forecasts that you have to predict. The last date to make your entries is 01 Jan 2015 before news release.

2e2dk4m.jpg

• The Reference used for these news forecasts is investing.com and the results will be according to data on this source.

• 1 month later...

Predict and Win with FXFRED - February 2015

Hi Traders

New entry for the contest Predict and Win with FXFRED. Below are the 3 news forecasts that you have to predict. The last date to make your entries is 01 FEB 2015 before news release.

21ccig5.jpg

• The Reference used for these news forecasts is investing.com and the results will be according to data on this source.

• 3 weeks later...

I think what happened in the just concluded month is something that is quite commendable on the part of the mods because the payment report came so quick and fast that while others where giving some time to expect it, it has already come.

I think that is good for this forum first it will give more faith so many posters will be back as soon as they can, and also raise its popularity to some potential forex posters that still don't know about this forum's existence. FXFRED no doubt is the best paid to forum based on forex that still exist nowadays.

• 2 weeks later...

This is my favorite ptp forum that is forex sponsored. In fact right now I have 3 trading accounts in mayzus thanks to fxfred. I do hope that I can grow my trading accounts in mayzus to ten trading accounts using the bonus funds and the profit I made when I trade in mayzus. And each month by posting alone I can earn more than 25 dollars a month in here.

• 2 weeks later...

It has some problems because there are a lot of payment request but i think they can handle the issues well and also getting more strict about the quality of payment which up to their criteria. Most of posts are look have the same meaning from one posters to the others.

Can you support your claim that theirs a problem in here because of payments request? Theirs no such problem in fxfred. I do earn minimum of 25 dollars a month in here without any problem and this forum is supported by mayzus a well establish brokerage.