Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

cellyforum - cellyforum.com

m4nc1us

• 2 weeks later...

What the use of having a ptp forum when you don't expect it to be popular and stop paying when its become popular. What do you think admin achieve in this kind of hit and run tactics. I don't think its worth it to be an admin of a ptp forum if you have an attitude like him. I will going to pass this one until theirs a preferable comments.

had been several days now I do not see anymore cellyforum admin, I do not know if he was on holiday or something. but admin ever notice that cellyforum will not forever be a ptp forum only on the promotion period and it often does he express

Its not the reason. The reason is admin not able to find advertisers and therefore, not online in the forum for weeks already. Just sad how the forum ended to have extremely decreased activity. Promotion is still up since the forum is still online.

Its not the reason. The reason is admin not able to find advertisers and therefore, not online in the forum for weeks already. Just sad how the forum ended to have extremely decreased activity. Promotion is still up since the forum is still online.

very sad but if this forum was changed again to ptp forum it will be many members are active here, indeed's hard to get an advert? sorry i did not know the procedure to get the ads and even I do not feel it. I like the theme of games that cellyforum bring

I only know cellyforum when I visited investorposts and check how to cashout and one of the rules is to post proof of payments in a forum that is not listed in the list of forums and I notice that cellfyforum is in the list. I'm curious what site is it that's why I check it in here. But I was some how not expected the negative comments about this site.

I just thought CF is dead until i received some notifications that someone replies. So it means there are some members who still posting in the Forum. I wonder if that is a newbie didn't know what happened in that Forum.

They just posted in the forum because of the requirements for the other forum and they are only advertising also in there as admin is not in there already and members are freely can do whatever advertising since mods are not active.

Yes, perhaps CF is full of SPAM now as the Admin is not around and he didn't make any update as i thought the Admin plan to make it a PTP again. Yes, this Forum is useless as i've seen members from IP using this forum to post their payment proof, but now totally useless.

Damn. This forum have trojan horse. :angry: I just visited it and my antivirus detected and blocked that virus. I dont want to visit this forum it have virus already since admin is not organizing the forum anymore.

Here what it detected which is in javascript!

Infection: js:Agent-PL [Trj]