Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

cellyforum - cellyforum.com

m4nc1us

Hmm, admin just recently post in mtv about the update but then he still not give the list of winners. But still im still insisting to have it and show it to us to make some reputation and also credibility to be an admin. If he still ignore it, it only shows how admin is lying and not trusted.

Because for me their forum games is not interesting and challenging like what other forums do have. That will be indeed not that catchy and interesting to participate. By the way still have encouraging members to those who will bring advertisers for the forum and will get big commission.

Well just in case that the forum found new advertisers, would you still post here knowing that there is something fishy in the referral contest? For me, i would still say yes, because it is the problem in the contest but not the problem in paying, right. I always got paid for the right amount and that is quite fast and that is everyday so i will still post if ever they will be ptp forum again.

I heard someone posted about this forum that cellyforum is now opening as a ptp forum once again, how true is that? Also if that is true, have they opened new features and threads in here?

Nope. Admin still prioritize of getting advertisers. And where did you hear about it. I just have visited the forum and nothing about being a ptp forum again. But only seen advertising thread and the banner of advertising.

I also visit CF to know if the Admin had made announcement about i didn't find one so it's not yet.. He is tryna get an Advertiser! and a PTP won't happen if he didn't get Advertisers. When i log in there is no even online members aside from the both so how this Forum suppose to get an Advertiser?

Nope. Admin still prioritize of getting advertisers. And where did you hear about it. I just have visited the forum and nothing about being a ptp forum again. But only seen advertising thread and the banner of advertising.

Oh I guess I get the wrong information from other posters in other ptp forums, so I guess the forum just lay low and getting advertisers but I don't think he will attract advertisers as the forum has low activities now.

I think this forum has some GPT section, as I see someone posted payment proofs for IP forum in here and I do post payment proof of IP forum in here as well. So what is the real score now for this forum?

Nope not GPT section but advertising area. I dont see any good news here in the forum and feel that admin is stopped his activity already since in other forum cellyforum is non ptp and closed thread already.

Oh I see, so it was just an advertising area and not really a gpt section, I was quite surprised when CutieKC posted payment proofs about Investorposts forum in Cellyforum which makes me think that this forum is having some GPT section already, but I guess I have mistaken that, thanks for clarifying :D

I wonder how admin going to advertise more if the thread of his forum in mtv already closed. And he is not having good feedback or good result. Really difficult for first timer admin to get advertisers if there will not be a ptp forum for long time since it is not easy to maintain a forum activity without ptp.

As far as i know, admin was never interested in starting a forum as PTP, I always noticed that he concentrate on gaming section more and wanted users to stay active in that section.Now i think he is spending money on doing advertise on other gaming forums to gain good posters.

Well being a ptp forum I guess would require discussions about money making as many ptp forums have that. If this admin would only want to considering getting posters for gaming discussions I guess he should have not started this as a ptp forum despite he should consider this to be just a non paying forum.