Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

cellyforum - cellyforum.com

m4nc1us

Hey dudes, this forum really great, I am not admin of it, but I posting there and the rates not so small

minimum payout is now 0.50$

withdrawal time still same 12H

Now registration Bonus:0.05$

Per Referral 0.05$

I have got four payouts

Good luck :)

Join now:

http://www.cellyforu...er&referrer=124

Edited by juzfinal
thread title edited
  • Upvote 1

LOL. Right chardyme because when we speak of payment via paypal most of our countrymen will grab the opportunity thats why i become active for few days here and made everyday payments because i expect they will soon stop become ptp forum so far they are forum contests and dont know if im going to win. :D

LOL. Right chardyme because when we speak of payment via paypal most of our countrymen will grab the opportunity thats why i become active for few days here and made everyday payments because i expect they will soon stop become ptp forum so far they are forum contests and dont know if im going to win. :D

WEll that is good to know that you have been paid in this forum and now it is not a paying forum anymore, I don't know if this forum will still get the same posting activities that it has during the time that it was still a ptp forum.

Well still unsure if admin will really going to give 300 dollars in a single member. Because some already using dummy accounts to be able to have many referrals. But i will trust admin that he will try to make the contest fair enough. Well i believe i dont have much referrals so im losing the referral contest. :D

Well, with that prizes? Expect the member to cheat the contest to gain a lot of referral each referral must be active and post at least 5 - 10 to consider a qualified referral. Anyway, i don't visit the Forum anymore i'll just wait if they have some other Games i don't know the mechanics of the current Games.

Well that will not a good reputation to the admin if that will happen that there were referrals that are qualified that are dummies accounts. Only one day left so probably admin is really as of this moment. And there were lot of announcements so really need to keep on eye because admin will or will not declare winners.