Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Investorposts - investorposts.com

umeghayu

Yes, that's why many members are good with the forum again because the activity is still moving and we can see members can actually request big payouts again either 200 points or more. So far, I'm targeting to have 200 points also since I have posted some payment proofs and hopefully to see consistent activities.

Indeed as long as the Forum as some activities then it's really good to post as we can able to earn good amoun from IP. I just hope this whole month, I can keep my posting activity in here, nowadays there are many active members in here as they are actively posting in here.

Well, we can assure that as long as we do here our daily posting or let's say we need to have our motivation to post here. So far, I don't see any reason for us not to post here as they do offer good post rates already which is average in the forums.

It's really a good Forum to add on our list as there are many members who are posting daily in here, and seems those members are really motivated to post in here as it's really motivating to see a good activities in here daily so we can really accumulate good amount of points.

This is one site that i wanted to be active but when i registered i haven't gotten the time to visit and do my posting activities. I think i'll change my daily posting targets on other PTP sites to be able to allot some time to do my posting activities here. I've been reading a lot of good feedback about this site and it seems that the activity here is very good and i want to be a part of it.

Its all about creating a good strategy in order to be able to post in the various forums because they can honestly be very overwhelming at times. I try to be active on more than one at a time and am thinking of creating a spreadsheet to keep track of all my posting. I still have just over a dollar in here and need to increase it soon so I can cashout.

I still don't have my goal here. I'm quite motivated seeing other members to have 3 dollars or more which before I thought will be not that easy but members can do here daily posting as the activity is becoming consistent now and soon will be increased.

I had taken quite a long break from here and see that I still have 108 points in here. I will need to accumulate some more points in here if I want to cashout for a good amount. As soon as I have reached my target on two high priority forums, I will dedicate more time here to get a good payout from the forum.

Well I have not been posting too much from this forum lately but I am looking forward to be posting again from this forum and may try to reach another minimum payout amount that I can request for payment in this forum and with the posting activities is good in here then I may achieve that today.

Its all about creating a good strategy in order to be able to post in the various forums because they can honestly be very overwhelming at times. I try to be active on more than one at a time and am thinking of creating a spreadsheet to keep track of all my posting. I still have just over a dollar in here and need to increase it soon so I can cashout.

It can definitely be overwhelming specially when you are behind on your target. I always try to start my posting activities every saturday and aim to reach payout by friday. This way i am able to put in a payment request before the weekend since most sites do the bulk of approvals during the weekend. I'm also planning to use a spreadsheet not only to track my postings on PTP sites but also my activity on other GPT sites.

I have managed to reached more than 100 points in this forum again last night and already have requested for another payment request in here, hopefully the forum will be paying soon again and I will also try to be even more active in this forum.

@chardyme Wow! You're posting activiy here is amazing. 100 points in one night is something that is going to be challenging for me to achieve. How long did it take you to rack 100 points here last night?

I'll be starting my posting activities here today. And hopefully i'll be able to do around 20 post here for a start.

Well I am not really that active in here lately, I was just been able to make some posts each time I have the time to make some posts since I am still on vacation but I am having some free time to get to go online and make some posts here and in other ptp forums.

I was able to request for a payout in here for 388 points today and am looking forward to being paid in here this month. I feel that I could be earning more from this forum especially considering the fast processing of payments that is happening nowadays and will try to devote more time in the next to take advantage of that.

Its good to be regular poster in here. Now my target earning in this site is 5 dollars a month. Not bad right? I'm hoping that if I post in here regularly I can maintain my 5 dollars earning goal in here. But my other concern in here is that this site is some how still not stable. Or I just have some personal doubt still because its has been paying and not paying two already.

I have 200 points in IP forum but not that encourage to have another round of posting because I see that there not much activity in other section which I wanted to post in there too. I feel that I can even have here 500 points also perhaps if I can do here 100 points per day.

I visited this site yesterday and was planning to post a couple of replies but unfortunately when i tried posting i reply i was getting an error message telling me that i don't have enough permissions. I already sent a message to the admin and i hope it gets resolved soon as i want to be active in this forum.