Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Investorposts - investorposts.com

umeghayu

Well that could be a good move if that happens as posters who would like to earn and be paid through AP or Payza will have interest to post here and help even more with the activities of this forum.

Yes, this would surely be a good move. It could also bring in more members that prefer to be paid through AP and prompt them to become regulars here. I always prioritize sites paying with AP over LR cause of some issues with exchangers. If that were the case, this forum would easily make it to my priority list.

I'm prioritizing this site right now. I don't know how much I'm going to earn in here in a month but my plan is to earn 5 dollars a month in here. As this month I earn total of 3.50 dollars in here. Next month I'm hoping to earn 5 dollars in here. But still its all depends on the activity. But so far the activity in here is good. So I'm sure I can get 5 dollars in here without any problem at all.

I did not able to make good payments in the last month since I did not focus yet in posting in IP only got one payment so far. Hoping that this month as the start will be good for me and other members since they started to make good activity again in IP forum.

i think i will just try to reach 300 points then request payout already. my former goal is 400 points. but i just find it hard to reach that big amount. so i will just try to request in small points. after all i can just request my other points in next payout request.

I am now experiencing the same problem that made me suspend my activities on IP the last time. I cannot open up the forum on Opera Mini any longer. After logging in, I only to see a blank page and cannot see any threads or posts. I enjoy using opera Mini even on the pc because it saves me as much as 80% of connectivity than I would have if I used IE, Chrome, or other PC browsers.

I have that problem as well and you need to view the website as desktop view but it just makes things harder for us to post in here, if it's desktop view plus when our internet connection is not that fast then we will surely struggle posting in here.

Well we long there are advertisers coming, we wouldn't be needing to worry about site not being able to pay us. I believe that the post rate here at the moment is 2 cents per post? They raised it last month didn't they. It would be extremely helpful if they are able to raise it again to 3. But it would be difficult seeing as they do not have very many advertisers yet.

I have requested for my 12th payment request in here and this time I am requesting for 320 points to be exact. I really managed to request a good number of points in here, as I've been very active posting in here in the past days that enables me to accumulate such points,.

it just so happened that i requested an hour before the admin made the payments. so i was able to request right in time. i did try to request thta time as i felt that it has been few days already the admin has not made payments and so i felt anytime there would be payment. and so i am right.

It clearly shows that your timing was right on track because you didnt even have to wait for a long time. I wish I could also be that lucky when I submit my next payment request in here. I still cant post from the Opera Mini so I am using the computer browser to login and post.

well i do not have to ponder where the admin will get that money from considering the fact that other members have been paid there even the mod here that is mod neng has even been paid as i think that she came second and won a cool $100 for just 100 posts ...men am off to increase my post here

My timing in here are not good because I requested a payment in here when the Admin just processed payment reqeust so it was a wrong timing. But I know the Admin will process payment request in here soon as It is not taking that long before the processing of payment request in here.

Well better luck next time, there is always been next time to received payment from this forum, well I am glad that I have received payment from this forum once again and have started to resume posting again earlier today to gather more points and to request payment again.

Indeed but still it may still take a days actually because there are just two payment request right now in here because before the payment request was about 8 payment request but now? there are just two.. I have done my posting activity in here today and perhaps by tomorrow activities in here would be better again as always as.

My timing in here are not good because I requested a payment in here when the Admin just processed payment reqeust so it was a wrong timing. But I know the Admin will process payment request in here soon as It is not taking that long before the processing of payment request in here.

I have come to learn that you must never think that payments will take longer in here because admin may just suprise you. Its better to keep on posting to reach another 500 points and keep checking so that you are ready to request again when payments are cleared. I will start posting again tomorrow and just accumulate 100 points for the day to increase my points while waiting for processing.

I have come to learn that you must never think that payments will take longer in here because admin may just suprise you. Its better to keep on posting to reach another 500 points and keep checking so that you are ready to request again when payments are cleared. I will start posting again tomorrow and just accumulate 100 points for the day to increase my points while waiting for processing.

as long as you don't think too much about the payment i think that is fine but for some members that active here must be think about the payment, but to make post in here still worthy as admin still proven as paying admin and until now he still paying us even it takes longer time

Of course the Admin is really a good Admin and will pay us in here that's why I can enjoy my posting activity in here as it's not hard for me when we are just enjoying our posting activity in here, because there are good activities in here so which means we can enjoy posting in here.

This is really a big benefit for the forum because it does have a really good support system behind it and this is what makes it good to post to. Maybe I will finally manage to get a good amount to request for a payout by the weekend so I can earn well from here too.

Activities have really been so good from this forum as they are now getting so many response from the posters in here and there are lots of posters that has been too active from this forum and even making some good amount of points daily.