Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Is it worthy to have Paid to type captcha?

riddick09

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, purely a waste of time. When i read a discussion about paid to captcha especially in our local forum then some members showing some interest BUT i am telling them that it's not worthy they will just waste time as their earnings won't be enough to pay their bills.

And i believe that is why so many people have not been talking about captcha and it has a less popularity.

• 3 months later...

I just have seen that there were lot of captcha sites nowadays, some have 1.35 per 1000 captchas others remain to 1 per 1000. Most of them use now softwares that they created. So it is just download it in their sites and some need to buy it to have authorization of the accounts.

so far earning capthca is not my 1st earning like before now it is 3rd :D, as you know now i only have one good paid to type captcha site and i don't cashout there yet, but if you have some time to spend, just about 1 or 2 hours i think you can earn some bucks from this kind of business

like i said before if you can spend a lot of time and have decent internet connection, i am sure that you will be very happy with this kind of program, just wait and type some captcha, so far there are a lot of people that have decent earning with this kind of online business

yeah this one is not a good place IF you are worker that need a lot of time to spend and also want to earn big money, but for some people that already earn well this program can be a good place for them, as i see some investors in hyip also do this things and earn well from this program

I tried to join one until I say that you were getting paid less than a dollar for typing a thousand captcha codes which was way too little for me. I would rather contentrate on places like PTP forums because I can get to earn more by posting with the same amount of time.

i don't think that anyone want to spend some time at least about 1 or 2 hours in front of computer and type all that capthca but lately i back for this job and with browsing i need to wait some google chrome notifcation if there is captcha that i need to type and so far it is only little annoying

payment proof can be edited so easily lol, as for me this kind of online jobs is not my priority, my earning here per month is not fixed, last month i only earn about $3,7 into my paypal account. but some of peeps in my country claim they can earn about more than $10 per month with spend about 2-3 hours per day typing captcha.

tiring? actually not, i remembers that some people even can waste their time about more than 2 hours in internet just for browsing or any other activities, and if you join this one they are still worthy with some notification they have, you can browse while typing. efficient :D

• 3 weeks later...

Well, it's different you are trying so hard to figure out the capcha which can make your eyes get tired easily unlike just browsing the INTERNET, and look at some pictures it's not tiring at all even if you play games for an hours. I experienced it so I actually know it! :)

Yes, it is boring indeed. All you do is enter characters into the textbox one after the other with a timer for each and every one. Besides, you rarely get any good earnings associated with paid to captcha programs because some would pay 50 cents to a maybe a dollar for typing in 1000 captcha codes.

from what i see it is about 1000 for $1, but there are some paid to type captcha site that give lower than that. actually this kind of earning take a long of time and need a lot of concerate to earn more, and to type captcha we must ready anytime when that captcha come to us

• 4 weeks later...

i already did this thing many time since 2 weeks ago and so far i earned well in a week i can earn about $7, it is from one hours that i spend in one captcha site, and as the time goes on my typing skill now better and i have plan to earn about $1,5 or $2 per day, but you know that is not easy and need a concerate, as i trying to expand my time here, type about 2 or 3 hours per day and it will multiply my earning

• 2 weeks later...

I cant see myself concentrating on typing captcha's for 2 - 3 hours. I have already tried that but have come to realise that they are not the type of thing for me. Yes, your typing skills are likely to improve in the process but I would be better off getting paid the money for less work.

i am also working for typing captcha because i didn't find anything else. ya i know work is really tuff and less paying but that pay.i pass through many bad experiences for highter paying sites and at the end i decided to do captcha typing work.if you guys have any suggestion for me then tell me please.i am waiting for reply.